Group 7-day waking average?

A 6.1 for me today. I felt a bit "fluey" yesterday evening, so went to bed early and slept like a log.
Feeling fine this morning. 🙂

Dez

Morning sll. 5.9

Congrats on the HS @eggyg and @Gwynn. @eggyg i hope your MIL is ok. As you say, everything can be put in place and still things happen. @Gwynn big hugs to you.

I'm late waking today, didn't sleep too well. I have to go into work this afternoon to take some things back and i'm dreading it. I think it must have been on my mind last night. Already feeling sick and shaky. At least this tells me i've made the right decision. Although waking late has now put me behind in other things i need to do today.

Have a good day everyonr.

Last edited:
6.1 on a rather cool and grey Berkshire morning. Billy No Mates for most of the day as my wife has just left for the office, our youngest has just left for an interview with Tesco in nearby Henley-on-Thames and our eldest is at a corporate event over in Windsor.

Nightmare trying to tax my car yesterday. Tried online but system said it couldn't locate an MOT for it. Checked the DVLA webpage that shows Tax & MOT status and there was my MOT. Rang DVLA to ask what the problem was and they told me you can't tax your car online if it's within 2 weeks of its MOT expiring. Who knew? Ended up taxing it at the Post Office like in days gone by.

Congrats on the HS @eggyg and @Gwynn

Have a good Wednesday.

I do very much like my HCL with the Medtronic 780 and as of today the Simplera Sync sensor. I have a choice of targets to use from 5.5, 6.1 or 6.7 and by tweaking this and the action time (not the same as the action profile) for the insulin I usually get a TIR in the 90s with very very little intervention from me. That suits me as I tended to micromanage before I switched to the HCL and did not do me any favours mentally. I have been looping for four years now and whilst physically things have certainly improved for me, the greatest benefit for me is the psychological benefit.
That’s the problem I am having, constantly having to tweak it. I think the basal settings are wrong somewhere, but don’t know where. I’ve not seen anyone since the online team training. Have an appointment with the DSN early Nov which they keep cancelling and putting back. So perhaps I can get some help then.

Morning

3.9 this morning, rose to just over 4 once I came down stairs. Plans today are work and running group.

@eggyg and @Gwynn - congratulations on your HS.

Good morning all! 5.9 today for me.

No plans today other than maybe a quick afternoon visit to Charlecote Park, a nearby NT place for a walk and no doubt a coffee in their cafe!

Congratulations @eggyg and @Gwynn on your HS today!

@eggyg - sorry to hear about your MIL’s fall. As you say, even with lots in place there can still be falls and delays in helping. Mum & Dad have pendants with Careline to handle emergencies and falls, cleaners and a gardener. @freesia - thanks for the suggestion about community nurses / falls teams, I’ll look into this and see what help might be available there.

Take care everyone!

Morning all and 7.1 for me.

Not a lot planned for today.

@Wendal all us locals used to drink Taylor's Golden Best. I don't think it ever featured much out of the area.

Have a good day everyone.

Back