Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all and 9.2 for me. Dropped basal by a unit and instead of a steady fall over night got a steady rise.

Vampires visited. Six vials of blood and a bottle of wee. Should keep Endo and Haematology happy.

Have a good day everyone.

01:01 BS 7.5 🙂

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 🙂

I’ve just eaten all my 3 meals today & spent all night watching the latest on iPlayer series of The Traitors NZ. I only got on this band wagon, as it were, VERY late because after being stuck in bed SO much this summer not breathing very well I eventually watched the UK series 1 when aI ran out of things to read or watch! I DID see the promos for that 1st series hosted by Claudia Winkleman, at the time 2 years ago, & had shrugged it off as being another Golden Balls game which I don’t like to watch because of the backstabbing & lying you can get in it: TT I’d decided wasn’t something that I’d watch; changed my mind though, & thought I’d give it a go because of the murder/mystery element? :confused:

I’m SO glad I did as I got hooked right off the bat! 😱<3:D Yes, there’s lying & backstabbing but, it’s SO psychologically fascinating AND unpredictable as to how people will behave, & vote so, EXTREMELY addictive viewing! 😛😱:confused::rofl:

I watched all 7 series of it, one after the other, on iPlayer &, of course, love the UK versions of it the best, series 1&2! But, the Australian series 1&2, US series 1&2 & this latest on iPlayer of New Zealand series 1 all are fascinating & unpredictable viewing too! 😛:confused:😎:D

I highly recommend it for anyone that’s not seen it yet late as I am to, what I gather, is one of the UK’s most popular tv programmes right alongside Strictly of which the latest series has also, just started! Of course, I’m biased towards the UK series’ but, ANY 1 of the 7 series on iPlayer are great too! <3😎

I’m dead tired now & my eyes are all blurry from watched all 10 episodes of TT NZ, just released, overnight & will bring forward a little my midday Tresiba & go to bed. A String of Z’s emoji!

I already made the switchover to the increased Autumn/Winter dose to 62 during the last week of August when the cooler temps arrived & have my electric heater on at night. My flu jab appointment on 12/10/24 &, for once, it’s an afternoon appointment rather than the evening which makes transport a lot easier! 🙂

Afternoon all - dunno where the morning has gone! Lovely day, lots of blue sky with scattered clouds and sun. Yesterday turned out the same all day, but it is cold.

7.1 this morning. It seems like I am fated to be at that level on the HCL. On the bright side I had a lovely flat line all night. When I say flat I really do mean flat as a pancake with not a wiggle!

We were going to Wickes in Truro to pick up a bannister to install on the wall (opposite side to the bannister we already have - this is because J is worried about me falling again), but a friend is going to Truro anyway in his big van so has offered to get it for us, relieving us of having to have it wagging around on the roof rack. Meantime we are going grocery shopping and are also shopping for another friend who is not well. I love this village, we have made so many lovely friends here.

Apart from that a load of admin stuff to be done and make a chicken, spinach and mushroom pasta bake with leftover roast chuck. Not made a pasta bake since before I was diabetic.... but I seem to be able to eat a bit of pasta these days so we will see! 53g carb according to the recipe.

Congratulations to @42istheanswer and @ColinUK on your HSs.

@TinaD hope your foray into Yorkshire is successful!

Have a good day all!

Morning all and 9.2 for me. Dropped basal by a unit and instead of a steady fall over night got a steady rise.

Vampires visited. Six vials of blood and a bottle of wee. Should keep Endo and Haematology happy.

Have a good day everyone.
I don't know what insulin you are on, but you sound like a half-unit pen would help you if there's one available for your insulin.

I
I don't know what insulin you are on, but you sound like a half-unit pen would help you if there's one available for your insulin.
I've got half unit pens. There just appears to be an element of randomness at the moment.

Back