Group 7-day waking average?

5.3 when I first woke, still tired but not managing to drop off to sleep so going to get up. Might start work early as I'll have an extra long "lunch" break as my youngest has physio appointment today, so I'd otherwise need to work into the evening

Morning a 6.5 for me and another nice gentle decline after 2u correction before bed,a nice lunch yesterday and bit of time in garden.
Storm not as bad as feared and just windy not wet taking dogs out.
Had a first as wife thought it was 1st of October so took delight in inviting me close to her and then giving me pinch and punch and then me saying it is only 30 th.
So a free go for me tomorrow but she said she would tell folk I had punched her and show them her damaged eye so she will win again and best left for another month.
Have a good week all

Good morning everyone

BG 5.1 amazing since I spent the whole evening yesterday guzzling things I shouldn't eat!
All else normal

Weather has turned nasty cold and the CH has fired up. Thank goodness for the winter fuel allowance. Oh, hang on. Scrub that. Freezing winter here we come... such a caring Labour party. Sigh. I need to win the lottery.

Yesterday was good tho. I enjoyed singing at the church.

It's dark, cold and rainy out there this moaning. Roll on next spring/summer...

Today I have to make the stew for tonights tea. It takes a bit of time but it is
Well worth it. Probably no walk. Need to try to record a song.

gKvA01C01T-4qdD_eD24vHzWEl6fFdiWJ2M-qGhCZYE.png

Have a great day today whatever you are doing.

Last edited:
Bora da. 5.4.

Got a bit wet yesterday after a bright start. A 5 mile walk past the airport and onto the Wales Coastal Path along Caernarfon Bay. At one point, before the clouds rolled in, we could see Snowdon, if you zoom in you can actually see folks queuing to get to the top! Lots of seabirds were about but a bit far away as the tide was out. White egrets, curlews, I think sanderlings, lots of mallards and swans. The heavens opened about half way in. It wasn’t a surprise. Got soaked. Home at 3.45, stripped off, PJs on, made the tea. Discovered the oven was gas! Blimey, blast from the past. I don’t like it, too low and things aren’t cooking through, too high and things are burning and not cooking through! We got there in the end. After tea we listened to the 50 mph winds rattling the house. We were nice and cosy though.

Rain expected all day, going for a run out to Caernarfon for a mooch around, and lunch somewhere nice. Hopefully.

Have a Happy Monday.

Photo 1. We walked all the way to an airport! ( 5 minutes from where we’re staying).
Photo 2. Wet, but still smiling.
Photo 3. Swans.
Photo 4. Snowdon.
Photo 5. Got all my ducks in a row!
Photo 6. Ominous clouds!
Photo 7. A smidge of sun on the mountains overlooking the bay.

Attachments

• IMG_6118.jpeg
    IMG_6118.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6120.jpeg
    IMG_6120.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4567.jpeg
    IMG_4567.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4564.jpeg
    IMG_4564.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4599.jpeg
    IMG_4599.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4609.jpeg
    IMG_4609.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4600.jpeg
    IMG_4600.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 7
Morning all. The new sensor i activated at 8.30 last night can't make up its mind. It started accurate, then showed -4 before bed. Overnight the low alarm went off saying 4.9 dropping fast (i hadn't been lying on that side so not a compression low), then before i could test the high alarm went off saying 13.6 rising fast. Finger pricked and got 11 so corrected and went back to sleep. This morning, sensor shows 6.6, finger prick 4.2, oh hang on, sensor saying low. I think i'll need to keep double checking today.

Morning all, put my new Libre on, to overlap with the last day of my Dexcom One +. They were both in agreement this morning about what a numpty their host is. 10.2 on the Libre, 10.5 on the Dex. Guess who forgot their basal last night!

Morning folks. 7.0 for me.

Watch out for the dog poo in Caernarfon @eggyg - I counted a turd every five steps when we visited two years ago. Otherwise, it’s a nice place. I managed not to tread in anything!

Morning folks. A damp start here, and kicked off with a 6.7

Oh yuk @Bloden

Soinds like you had to tread Caerphilly.

Last edited:
Back