Group 7-day waking average?

5.4 this morning. Slightly better night's sleep in that I didn't keep waking up. But I did wake up earlier than I would have liked seeing as I didn't make it to bed until after midnight and couldn't get back to sleep as my "mind is racing, filled with lists". So came on here to catch up and now going to get up properly and get on with working on the wedding favours and putting the lovely natural confetti (dried leaves and flowers, very autumnal and matching colour scheme for wedding, really happy I found this colour) into the little supplied packets for everyone. Hopefully it won't rain so we will get to do the confetti! Current forecast is for showers

5.6 this morning with a nice straight line over night.

I didn't get called in overnight so have my normal day shift at work today. My new job doesn't have on calls (at the moment) so that's one of my least favourite parts of part done and dusted for now!

Have a lovely Sunday everyone, whether you're resting or working like me!

Morning a 6.7 and another nice overnight line and lovely day yesterday with lunch out and meeting friends.
My wife was happy to venture out with dark glasses and is less self conscious about her bruises.Having another lunch out today with son and partner and then deciding to we buy another tree fern to go in the garden.
Have a great Sunday.

Good morning everyone

BG 4.8 that's more like it. If I'm going to miss an HS might as well do it in style and be under rather than over.

Practice at the church last night was a bit odd but good. I always go early and set up all the equipment and cabling and test everything. I was also doing the eound until the Pastor arrived who promptly said he didn't know the selected songs and asked me to sing whilst he did the sound desk stuff. I like singing so I was happy to agree. It went well.

Wife seemed happy yesterday but did not go out anywhere.

Today church, a walk, food, rest. I don't think they are doing church food today...

Church-Dinner.jpg

Tonight M&S fish for tea again. I really like it.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Morning all, a 6.3 again today... 3 in a row! Do I get a prize? New batch of sensors start tomorrow, we shall see if the run continues...
Grandson had a wonderful day yesterday whilst I was out Bluebell Railwaying... An animal themed 8th birthday party.
Apparently they bring real animals of varying types
around your house for you to interact with. All very controlled but really great fun it seems! The photo shows one of various 'friends ' who came!
They are off to Harry Potter World today... it sounds expensive :(IMG-20240928-WA0007.jpg

Morning folks.

A gentle 6.6 for me today.

Pleased to see this morning that the winter flowers planted yesterday have not been ravaged by the slugs and snails. Yet.

Morning all, 6.1 here. Off to watch daughter riding our pony at the cross country course near the yard. Hope it’s not too muddy underfoot! I’m guessing the water jump will be quite deep, maybe she’d better steer clear of that, the pony's only got little legs.

Morning all, 6.1 here. Off to watch daughter riding our pony at the cross country course near the yard. Hope it’s not too muddy underfoot! I’m guessing the water jump will be quite deep, maybe she’d better steer clear of that, the pony's only got little legs.

giphy.gif

Good morning. 6.4

Struggling to get a sensible planning history for the Towy Valley place - owner swears it has not got an ag. tag but cannot produce the outline PP. Neither can the wretched local authority! Last night searched the charges register - found an entry for a planning obligation, S.106 agreement, but no text. Oh well, a good excuse to ring my "young solicitor", who first instructed me as a pink faced youth 40 years ago, and see if he can pull it up. I bet my boots it is a restriction on use of the house. If so I shall spit enough feathers to fill a bolster.

Have a peaceful day everyone.

A 5.6 for me this morning. 🙂

Dez

Bora da. I’ve had a lie in! 6.8 on the meter. I pulled my sensor off with my tee shirt last night! Haven’t done that for years. Luckily it was ending today. I couldn’t be bothered replacing it, I’ll do it after my shower.

Here in lovely Wales. Fabulous coast just over the road. Had a walk last night before tea. 6 miles! It was supposed to be a short circular taking in a lovely quaint village and Caernarfon Airport. Eeeh it was a blooming cold wind but glorious. We just caught the sunset over the sea.
Cottage is lovely, it’s an upside house. The lounge area with a huge picture window is upstairs. Bedrooms, kitchen and a very fabulous bathroom downstairs. Still in bed hoping Mr Eggy will go and switch the oven on for our breakfast!

More walking today I expect but rain forecast and gusty winds forecast. Hat will be on!

Have a fab day.

Attachments

• IMG_4558.jpeg
    IMG_4558.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4554.jpeg
    IMG_4554.jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4550.jpeg
    IMG_4550.jpeg
    164.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4545.jpeg
    IMG_4545.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4538.jpeg
    IMG_4538.jpeg
    178.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4539.jpeg
    IMG_4539.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4536.jpeg
    IMG_4536.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 9
Good morning 7.4 No excuses - wrong foods yesterday and almost no sleep last night with worrying.

Yesterday's house NBG - most of the 2 acres was shale and concrete - only half an acre of grass on a steep slope. At the price one would have expected Wimbledon quality turf throughout...

Looks as if I need to go to Yorkshire next week to sort out the house in Cousin John's estate. Qute tempted to take my railer and visit the local tip - the professionals want to charge £400 for each skip load and say no sale available for furniture (the latter may be true if they are all rolling in money in the west riding.) Charities gladly come and collect he stuff here for resale or donation to those having nothing on moving into a new home.

Back to rightmove...have a good day everyone.
Look at Criterion Auctions for the furniture. You need to take photos and send them off but they seem to take pretty much everything. What doesn’t sell they donate to charity or destroy/recycle

Bora da. I’ve had a lie in! 6.8 on the meter. I pulled my sensor off with my tee shirt last night! Haven’t done that for years. Luckily it was ending today. I couldn’t be bothered replacing it, I’ll do it after my shower.

Here in lovely Wales. Fabulous coast just over the road. Had a walk last night before tea. 6 miles! It was supposed to be a short circular taking in a lovely quaint village and Caernarfon Airport. Eeeh it was a blooming cold wind but glorious. We just caught the sunset over the sea.
Cottage is lovely, it’s an upside house. The lounge area with a huge picture window is upstairs. Bedrooms, kitchen and a very fabulous bathroom downstairs. Still in bed hoping Mr Eggy will go and switch the oven on for our breakfast!

More walking today I expect but rain forecast and gusty winds forecast. Hat will be on!

Have a fab day.
Bore da Eggys and glad you are booth having a great time.
Your reference to Mr Eggy lighting the oven reminds me of a time I lived in Streatham when we took turns to leap out of bed run down the stairs to put the oven on to warm the flat and then rush back to bed before the icicles formed.
We could have done with Mr Eggy in those days.

5.4 on a rather grey but dry Berkshire morning, although it looks like we're in for another soaking tonight. Just waiting for Morrisons to open so I can grab a newspaper and some things for lunch. Our eldest's futsal team have a home fixture today so my wife and I will be heading over to Bradfield College, where they play their home games, to watch that later. KO is at 1 o'clock. No other plans for the day except maybe catch up with the laundry.

Have a good Sunday if you can. There's some horrible weather around, especially in the West Country and Wales if the BBC forecast is to be believed..

Morning everyone, it was a 5.4 for me earlier this dry morning.

Have a good day everyone and stay well.

Back