Group 7-day waking average?

Ballet yesterday afternoon (Akram Khan’s Giselle - ENB - Saddlers Wells) showed that good things have to come to an end.
It was one of those very rare times that I left in the interval and didn’t bother going back.
I know it’s had critical acclaim but really not my thing at all. Didn’t like the “music” and the plot was so lost.

On the upside though I’ve moved up with my Mounjaro from 2.5mg to 5mg this weekend. I wasn’t certain I was going to move up at I’ve been losing weight but the last week I totally flatlined so thought it was time. Injected late last night instead of very early this morning but weighed myself today. I’m 6.7kg down and have had zero side effects.

As you know I fund this myself but I’ve an appointment with the GP in a couple of weeks to discuss it and make sure he approves etc (he will) and that any additional screening/tests needed will be done. I’m also keen to explore whether the NHS will pick up the scrip as it’s clearly working; not only for weight loss but it’s also noticeably lifted energy, mood and also libido (TMI I know)!

Meanwhile I’ve just cooked my go to chicken breast ‘recipe’ so they’re in the fridge and washing up is done etc so it’s gym time.

(I say ‘recipe’ because it really isn’t. Seasoning of choice into the instant pot. Add cold water so that it’s about 1/2 full. Chicken breasts (straight out of the fridge cold) into the pot so that they’re covered by the water (half covered will do of there’s a lot of them packed in) give them a stir around. Lid on. Vent closed. Pressure cook on high and set the timer to ZERO minutes. Turn off Keep Warm function. Once it’s up to pressure and turned off leave it to naturally vent for 25 minutes.
That’s it. You get the softest chicken breasts ever. I generally shred half of the meat to make pulled chicken and keep the other half as whole breasts to slice or just eat.
It works every single time.)

Morning all and 3.4 for me. Whoops.

Late night last night. Event in York was a success. There were singers, a harp, a hurdy gurdy and me. Looks like it will happen again. As a bonus the chapel was heated and the acoustics were good.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all - @Martin.A gird your loins for some truly horrible weather, since you always get ours 12 - 24 hours later. High wind thrashing trees around and lashing down.

7.1 this morning - am sick of 7s. Roll on my appointment with the DSN in November as I have no idea how (or even if it's possible) to tweak this HCL set up.

We have been invited to lunch at some friends' today. I'm looking forward to it, but not to the 1.15 hour drive to Fowey in this weather!

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

Morning all and 3.4 for me. Whoops.

Late night last night. Event in York was a success. There were singers, a harp, a hurdy gurdy and me. Looks like it will happen again. As a bonus the chapel was heated and the acoustics were good.

Have a good day everyone.
York's lovely :party:

4.7 this morning lazy day for me hubby is helping daughter and boyfriend with there car changing a baring whatever that means lasagna for tea tonight have a good day everyone

Back