Group 7-day waking average?

4.1 and a night with the low alarm going off every hour the line showing low 4s all night.

Good morning folks, 6.2 on this chilly, but lovely morning.

We have sunshine forecast for everyday this week! And to that end we’re off into the lakes for the day. We avoid it during the summer holidays so this is our foray for a while. We’re going to explore the only true lake, Bassenthwaite Lake, the others are meres or waters, it’s fairly close to us, 40 minutes or so, and we haven’t been for years and we definitely haven’t done much walking in that area. Looking forward to testing out my back/hip/pelvis. It hasn’t had a good workout for quite sometime. I’m back at the osteopath on Wednesday so if by any chance I overdo it I’ve already got an appointment! Fingers crossed please.

Have a Happy Monday.

Good morning 4.2 then skipped up to 5.9
A few lows in the night Inc a trip into the low 3’s

I did originally have an appointment at audiology department this morning, but i dropped into them over the weekend to see if it could be re-scheduled as it’s not really good for me to take time off work this morning, they were more than willing to do this and have requested a weekend appointment (they are a 7 day a week department anyway)

Happy Monday everyone 😎

Morning and a 4.9 and stayed lowish during night after a correction before bed.I know I am trying to avoid that but picking my wife up from the airport disrupted my normal routine quite a bit so had to split tea into a series of snacks including some toast about 9pm which threw me a little.
Anyway should be much more like normal this week so will probably be a better opportunity to continue my non bolus experiment.
Also a new sensor tonight so see if that makes a difference.
Have a god week all and picking are other two dogs up at 0930 so that will be a lovely start to the week

Good morning. 6.2

Nice morning - blue sky with just as few wispy clouds. Better than yesterday which was downright depressing. I soldiered on pruning around the pond until I was soaked to the skin. I shall have to head for the tip today as the trailer is full. Best conjoin that with a nip into the Co-op as I still haven't stocked up and there is a hollow echo from the freezer.

Tomorrow is diabetic review followed by internal inspection of a house (doesn't look very promising - the land lies all to one side of it). That leaves me 2 clear days to polish everything again before the next lot of viewers. If the weather holds I am hopeful that I may be able to check out the 24 acre ruin with a splendid view and a small river...I do not need that much land, I do not need that amount of work, I must be nuts even to contemplate it...I repeat this like a mantra but a quick look wouldn't hurt would it?

Hope every one has a nice sunny Monday.

Good morning everyone

BG 5.2 !!!

Peace has broken out at home, well a peace of sorts.

Yesterday went well apart from my wife refusing to leave the house to go see the washed out kite festival. Last year it was becalmed. This year soaked.

Today, nothing much planned

Soon it will be Christmas and I have just composed a Christmas carol (for a pipe organ and choir of course). Yessss.

newFile.jpg

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Last edited:
Morning all, 7.2 here. Monday already! Need to get going to get to the co-op after the school buses have all cleared when I pass the secondary school, but before all the mums with large pushchairs descend on the shop having dropped their primary age kids at the primary school. Timing is everything!

Congrats on the HS @Gwynn

A 5.4 for me.

Looks like a fair week weatherwise. Hoping to fit in some autumn tidy up tasks among the work and busy-ness

Hope the viewing is interesting @TinaD

Morning all. 6.1 here.

It’s Induction Week at work. In a nutshell, I need to carry out a set of tasks that I don’t have the tools for. All my boss keeps saying is “It’s about time you learned to do this”. Not very helpful. Hopefully, one of the fab admin staff’ll be there to point me in the right direction! Fun and games...

Have a lovely day out @eggyg. I’m greeeen with envy.

Well done @Gwynn on your HS. My reading was 5.6. 🙂

Dez

Morning all, 7.2 here. Monday already! Need to get going to get to the co-op after the school buses have all cleared when I pass the secondary school, but before all the mums with large pushchairs descend on the shop having dropped their primary age kids at the primary school. Timing is everything!
I totally agree. 11am Wednesday morning for Aldi. Mums pop in just after 9 then at 2.30 before school pick up. And Wednesday just because it’s the middle of the week and no one does anything on a Wednesday. Works every time.

Morning all. 6.1 here.

It’s Induction Week at work. In a nutshell, I need to carry out a set of tasks that I don’t have the tools for. All my boss keeps saying is “It’s about time you learned to do this”. Not very helpful. Hopefully, one of the fab admin staff’ll be there to point me in the right direction! Fun and games...

Have a lovely day out @eggyg. I’m greeeen with envy.
Just the person. We’re off to North Wales next week. We’re staying in Dinas Dinlle. I’m trying to find out to to pronounce it without much luck. Can you help please?

Morning everyone, a happy 6.3 for me on this fine sunny Monday morning. I have an appointment at the dentist soon so I better get up me thinks.

Have a great day everyone and stay well.

It's another lovely sunny Berkshire morning and it's a 5.6 on the meter, despite me having one of my 'sod diabetes' days yesterday, not due to burnout but due to us having a Chicken & Chorizo tray bake for tea and having absolutely no idea of how many carbs were in my portion. So, carb counting went out the window, but seemingly no harm done.

Our eldest's futsal team got their season off to a winning start with a comfortable 8-0 win, with him scoring twice. First round of the cup always throws up some mismatches and this was one of them. There were some double-figure scores in some of the other matches.

@eggyg one option is to go to Google Translate and ask it to translate The City of Dinlle into Welsh and then click on the loudspeaker icon to hear how it's pronounced.

@Gwynn - congrats on the HS and pleased things have calmed down a bit

Have a good start to the week, everyone.

I also had an "I'm eating carbs because I feel like it" day yesterday but in the organisation of trying to ensure oldest was ready to go to uni (and hunting for my wedding notebook because I couldn't find it - turned out I had left it at work last week) I forgot to check my fasting BG today

very late posting today I woke to a 3.3 finger prick put new libra so just giving it time to settle down car has had its first proper trip since finally on the road it went to BMW for a EGR re call and health check pleased with the results only a couple of minor things recommend to do, but on the way home we had a low tree pressure warning we got home to find a nail of some sort in the tyre so that will need repairing tomorrow nothing to drastic I hope, had a lovely day in Bakewell as well while waiting for the car to be done, hope everyone has a good day what's left of it

Back