Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 6.1 today

Congrats @ColinUK on your HS
here we have clear blue sky, but thought it looks cold outside, I just checked it’s 8c
Have a wonderful weekend everybody😎

Morning all, was up ages go, with a 4.4 and a brief skirmish with the red line overnight, because I forgot to reduce my basal overnight having drunk a couple of glasses of red wine. Got sidetracked by daughter plotting to go to the Blenheim Horse trials next week, and now I’m 6.2. Better get my morning insulin in and start paying attention to the day.

Another lovely Berkshire morning - sun's shining, wall-to-wall blue sky, but fridge temperature outside. Our CH came on again this morning. According to local radio, Thursday night was the coldest September night here since 1986.

Extracted 20 rawlplugs from the alcove in our bedroom yesterday and today I shall be busy with the Polyfilla (no wisecracks about stuffing parrots, please). Once that's dried I'll get sanding so I can get on with the painting. Sooner it's done and dusted the better.

Congratulations @ColinUK on your HS, and @helen56 on your progress. 5.7 for me this morning.

Hope everyone's getting some of this late-Summer sunshine. Have a great day.

Morning all. 4.1. Washing on the line, another load in, its quite warm outside in the sunshine. Housework to do today and i need to tackle a big basket of ironing at some point this weekend.

@ColinUK enjoy Fiddler on the Roof.

@eggyg thanks for the earworm! :rofl:

Good morning.5.8 - which given the Mars Bar which slipped down my throat yesterday is a miracle - perhaps it was counter balanced by me strimming the orchard where the grass had grown way longer than any lawn mower could tackle. Managed the lawns tho' and everything looks rather smart. This is good as I have another viewing lined up - people are sold and just awaiting a completion date. Oops I had best get out and view a few more!.

Hope @eggyg gets BT sorted out and congrats to @ColinUK - I'm off to enjoy a sunny morning.

Morning all and a 5.2 for me.

Went to the local library to print some documents and amazingly my account was still live after years of none use. Not so welcome was the fact that I owed £150 in fines according to the system. All was waived otherwise I'd have done a runner.

Have a good day everyone.

5.2!!!

And seeing Fiddler on the Roof this afternoon!
Congratulations on the HS! And enjoy the show

Sigh - 6.7 for me today. Looks like the HS earlier in the week was an anomaly rather than my norm.

I have a fortnight's free trial of the Libre. It's apparently arriving today although the tracking number on the email doesn't work so who knows?

I'm changing jobs on 7th October and I have several hours of mandatory training to complete before then (I do get the hours back in lieu once I start) so an afternoon of reading about the correct way to wash my hands and keep paperwork confidential is on the cards for me. Annoying, I'd just completed this year's training in my current job before I got the new one so this is repeating it all, as these things don't cross NHS trusts. Ah well.

Hope everyone has a less dull Saturday than me!

Hi everyone. 7'6 much earlier today.

Yesterday was my day off and was a mixed one. I felt like I wasted my morning and half afternoon, then went for a coffee and read at Costa and in the evening I got productive: did the food shop, some light cleaning and a crustless vegetable quiche. So I felt better when I went to bed.

I've not had the best week, emotionally speaking. Had an upsetting conversation with the man I used to see, who is now ignoring my honest explanations, saying things that aren't true and even using the word "sl**". I guess he prefers to think I'm that rather than assume any responsibility 🙄

Morning everyone - a 4.8 for me today as I was rather late doing my finger prick, overslept as had a bad night.

Have a good rest of the day folks.

Good morning all. 6.9 and it’s another chilly one. 3 degrees! Ear worm alert! “When will I see you again?” Sorry, only diabetics of a certain age will know what I’m on about! :rofl:

Up at the crack again, been awake since 5am, woke Mr Eggy, we’ve tossed and turned so as we have the BT fella coming between 8-1 to fit super fast fibre broadband we just got up. Mr Eggy is in shock he didn’t realise there was two 6 o’clocks in the day!

Have a fab Friday.
Coincidentally, I was watching 'The French Connection' this evening and The Three Degrees were performing in the film!

Fiddler was pretty good. Cast were great and the harmonies in the singing were superb.
Audience reasonably well behaved although I just don’t understand why so many people think it’s ok to leave their seat during a performance, wander off to the loo or to fill their water bottle, and then return rather than wait for the interval. Why the ushers allow people back to their seats whenever is another matter. There really ought to be a holding pen outside for those who leave before the interval.
Obviously I do understand the disruption when someone in the very back row has a heart attack and has to be attended by a number of staff and you find (what I hope were doctors) getting up from their seats and rushing to help etc. That happened yesterday and she was eventually carried out in a chair.

Oh 6.1 this morning! Almost forgot that bit!

Audience reasonably well behaved although I just don’t understand why so many people think it’s ok to leave their seat during a performance, wander off to the loo or to fill their water bottle, and then return rather than wait for the interval. Why the ushers allow people back to their seats whenever is another matter. There really ought to be a holding pen outside for those who leave before the interval.
That wouldn't be allowed a Wimbledon Tennis!

Good morning everyone. 6.1.

I got my HbA1c result from last week, very pleased with it, I checked it online and in the comment section it said "tight control". The rest of the things they tested were also within the normal ranges. I have the review with the diabetes team at the hospital next Wednesday, so I uploaded my Libre data to LibreView so they can see it. I´m a bit ashamed to admit I hadn´t done that since December and I was shocked to see how many months of data were lost, until I remember I had to get a new reader this summer. Still we have the data for the last 3 months, which should be enough. And the predicted HbA1c from that is quite close to the actual one. I´m curious to see how my weight and BP are doing...

Back