Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning! Woke up to a reasonable 6.7 this morning after a bad night as late afternoon/early evening the macerated wounds started niggling then became painful. They eased slightly with Paracetamol but then Phantom Pain came in. Totally lost my appetite and only had a cup of tea with a small (one slice wholemeal) lean ham sandwich. Finally fell asleep around 2:00 after making a bad start on the Wordles!

No usual Thursday physio again due ti staff shortage\s. The government really need to start addressing these issues be that endocrinology, ophthalmology, podiatry, physio, etc...

Sun breaking through!

Ask them if I can have one! Never, ever seen a diabetic consultant, think I need a chat with my GP!

If Camille is there, pop in for a cuppa. Xx
I've really never understood that. Could be because when I came up north I asked for it as had been under them down in Oxford but there's a whole diabetes team just up the road from you so seems really odd.

Morning All - 8.5 this morning. Off to see the diabetic consultant in a bit so madly trying to have my breakfast so my BG isn't sky high when I see here - although that's not really the point is it as better for her to see a realistic graph on my Libre. Then off for a routine mammogram (oh what a lovely day out!). Back home then to garden in the afternoon and tonight I've got a ticket to go to the cinema to see the NT Live performance of Prima Facie with Jodie Komer. I'm embarrassed to say that I saw it in the flesh in London last year but for some unknown reason I fell asleep in the second ½ so missed loads of it and it was REALLY good. So I'm going on my own and will have a coffee before I go in ... Have a great day everyone - sunny here in Cumbria x

4.6 this morning for me.

Not much planned today, just some bits around the house to do and catching up on some odd jobs.

@Gwynn - so sorry to hear about your wife, I hope things improve for you both soon.

Have a good day everyone!

I've really never understood that. Could be because when I came up north I asked for it as had been under them down in Oxford but there's a whole diabetes team just up the road from you so seems really odd.
I know. I think because I manage and don’t ( usually) make a fuss and I’m a weirdo diabetic, no one has ever known what to do with me. I don’t know whether it would make much difference to my management TBF. But I think I’d like to be on their radar at least, for the future. I might suggest it at my next annual review. Just another 6 months! X

5.3 for me on a bright, sunny but chilly Berkshire morning. Woke up just after 7 and found our CH was on. 18 degrees in the kitchen when I got up, just over 6 degrees outside.

Fitted wardrobe company are here this afternoon to take out our old wardrobe, which is now empty. I had no idea we had so many coat hangers. We could have dismantled it ourselves but have no way of getting rid of it. We then have a week to smarten up and paint the alcove walls before they're back to fit the new one, as it comes without a carcass.

Congrats on the HS @Gwynn but sorry to hear that you're going through a rough patch again. Hopefully it will be short-lived.

Thursday, so swim later and maybe lunch afterwards in our favourite coffee shop.

Have a great day, all.

It was 7.2. starting a new job this week had induction yesterday and got training tomorrow and Sunday.

Morning all.8.5 for me this morning. Congratulations to @Gwynn on your Hs . Sorry to hear your still having a bad time .Well the sun's out get the dog out Head along farm shop for some meat and s coffee.. Might find someone to talk to ,If not sit reading me mag and listening to my music . Have a good day folks

A bright sunny morning here and a bright sunny 5,5, for me.

Have a good day folks and stay safe.

Late posting but 5.5 for me, belated reading at work just before having breakfast as I was rushing at home to get teenager to train station on time

9.1 for me before going off the radar five minutes later! A simple breakfast again for me consisting of Blueberries and a 1/2 pint of milk, funny what you find to work. Blue sky and sunshine here, not much of a breeze either, and they say it's going to warm up at the weekend! The CH came on this morning - still a surprise to me as the previous 29 years in the house had no CH - talk about differences between summer/winter temps. We got used to winter clothing and coats!

How about for a bit of fun if people who test in the mornings post their waking levels? I think it would be interesting to see what the average works out at after a week 🙂

I'll start with mine - I was 6.0 when I woke up this morning 🙂

(please don't let me be the only person to enter one! 😉)

Good morning all. 6.9 and it’s another chilly one. 3 degrees! Ear worm alert! “When will I see you again?” Sorry, only diabetics of a certain age will know what I’m on about! :rofl:

Up at the crack again, been awake since 5am, woke Mr Eggy, we’ve tossed and turned so as we have the BT fella coming between 8-1 to fit super fast fibre broadband we just got up. Mr Eggy is in shock he didn’t realise there was two 6 o’clocks in the day!

Have a fab Friday.

BG 4.3

Things don't seem to be going well yet. Wife is very angry, confused, annoyed, frightened, ill. I am just tired and very sad. Maybe today will be better. Let's hope so.

Back