Group 7-day waking average?

Afternoon all. I can't remember what it was this morning and the log book takes too long to load.

We've been in London for the weekend. We went to see theTina Turner musical yesterday which was fantastic. Today we had a tour around the Royal Albert Hall. Safe to say i'm tired now. Heading home in a minute.

@ColinUK the wedding sounded absolutely beautiful. Very relaxed and personal, lovely.

@PattiEvans have a lovely holiday.

To everyone who has had a HS over the last couple of days, congratulations. My levels have been up and down because of walking/guesstimating carbs.

Afternoon, a 6.1 first thing after an epic night at a local, church run Beer Fest fundraiser. I don't drink craft beers but the music and food was fabulous.

Good morning/moaning. Woke to a 7.2 slowly descending buit with Phantom Pain and my remaining leg over the edge of the bed with literally FOTF! Pulled myself back into bed then wheelchair transfer for painkiller and something to drink. Do not need this...

...as silly o'clock Podiatry review and dressing change. Hope I can get another 60 - 75 minutes!

Cloudy with rain spots on kitchen window.

Morning. 7.2.

It’s still dark ish, cold and wet this morning feel like it’s really still bed time but work calls so best get up.

Have a good day.

Good morning. 6.8 on this wet and dark day.

I was true to my word and did a big fat nowt yesterday, except read my book, it was great. Suppose I better do something today. The house is a bit of a bomb site after the hordes were here on Saturday, ie grass trailed up the stairs on their bare wet feet. I must admit I haven’t even looked in the bathroom yet! ( Just for clarification, I use the en-suite for my ablutions!).

Have a Happy Monday all.

Good morning 5.2 today, so yesterday looks like I forgot to post maybe ?
I can confirm I did wake up on Sunday and if I remember correctly it was 6.1

Very dark out there this morning ,think It must be autumn

Have a lovely day

Attachments

• IMG_2927.jpeg
    IMG_2927.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 3
Didn’t do much yesterday other than basically potter about a bit.

Morning

7.5 very stuffy nose, but off to Cornwall today, hopefully the cleaner air will help with my blocked nose, as it was clear all day on Saturday at Duxford. At the moment weather says we should get a few dry days even if the temperature is a bit lower.

@goodybags - congratulations on your HS.

I’m joining the cool kids on the step, with a steady pootling 7.2 this morning.

Have a great day all.

No rain forecast here today. But better make the most of it ‘cause it’s supposed to rain heavily all day tomorrow 🙄

Good morning everyone. A 5.4 for me this Monday morning. 🙂 My commiserations to all who have to go to work.
Well done to @goodybags on the HS.

Dez

Good morning everyone

BG 4.8

Good morning. 6.4 - which, considering I ate flapjack yesterday, isn't as bad as it might have been. Just couldn't resist something sweet. Must try harder.

Chilly, very windy, quite thick cloud cover - no sign of the promised sunny intervals. Could be another book day although local garden centre is on the agenda it it clears up. I need something variegated for the bed under my bedroom window - too much unrelieved dark stuff in there now it has matured. And I need to dig out the lavender - its gone all leggy and woody with "interesting" grass inclusions. I would swear I am going mowable grass only in my next garden - except I know I would never stick to it. Mind you I can't get at any of the lawns at the moment as its just too wet. The veggie garden is still in production: sweet corn, runners, chard, celeriac, butternut squash, spinach, globe artichokes plus a few late courgettes and raspberries. Could be worse - although why the strawberries have started flowering again I dunno.

Wishing everyone a good week.

5.5 for me on a cold, grey and windy Berkshire morning. Feels like Autumn, although astronomically speaking we still have almost 2 weeks of Summer left.

Fitted wardrobe company are here on Wednesday to take out the old wardrobe in our bedroom, so we've already started emptying it. Room needs to be cleared too, so biggest problem is where to put our bed. Fortunately it's a divan, so it's in 2 parts, so it's easy to move around. Not so the mattress, though. Looks like we'll be sleeping in the lounge tomorrow night. Our dining room would have been the obvious choice but that's been a fully-equipped home office since the pandemic.

Our eldest's futsal team won yesterday's pre-season friendly 9-1. Amongst the spectators were a load of youngsters and after the final whistle they went round the players asking them to sign their matchday programmes. Admittedly Maidenhead are in the top flight of English futsal but it made all the players feel like stars.

@goodybags - congratulations on your HS this morning.

Have a good start to the week, everyone.

5.3 for me this morning. Having a bit of a lazy start and going into work later than usual as I felt like not rushing after the weekend away, and I will have to work extra hours on Thursday so I'm taking them back in advance!

Bit of a naughty breakfast - leftover cake that we brought back with us! Plus some peanut butter for a bit more protein

Good morning everyone, It's a very grey start here today, but it's a happy 5.7 on the finger prick.

Have a great day folks and stay safe.

Back