Group 7-day waking average?

Woo hoo! A surprise 5.2 today for me!

View attachment 31412

Maybe my BG is aware of my DSN phone appointment later today!

None of the promised rain or thunderstorms yet, although it is currently really dark and threatening at the moment. No plans for today other than a bit of tidying and cleaning around the house. Not fixed a day for the locks this week, might wait and see how the weather goes!

Take care everyone!
Morning all, grey skies again. I’ve got my second HS on the trot.IMG_0271.jpeg...Have a great day everyone and keep safe.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone! Forgot to check my BG before leaving the house, it was 6'2 before breakfast, roughly an hour and a half after waking up.

The reason for my distraction is that I had an appointment with the vampires, as some of you call them (i.e. blood test at the GP). I was also asked to bring a urine sample. For some reason my brain decided that was a difficult task and reminded me with a dream where I was rushing around, unable to find a bathroom to take my sample. Then I woke up before 6 am desperately needing to pee. Well, that was the sample done at least, but I was frustrated that it took me out of bed on a day when I could have a decent sleep!

I didn't ask to clarify if I needed to fast for the blood test, so I only had water, just in case. After I treated myself to breakfast in a nice cafe. I just finished my coffee and am thinking what to do next, the weather is not inviting but I don't feel like going back home yet!

Morning all and 7.1 for me.

Getting there with the tweaks, no hypos or dramatic highs.

Replacing the primary harddrive on my laptop. Not difficult but cloning the old one can take a few hours.

NB anyone tried a slug pub? Partially bury a jam jar and half fill with beer. Should be full of ex slugs in the morning and no poisonous pellets for the wildlife to be eat.

Have a good day everyone.

Good morning. 5.9

Heavy rain last night, mist/low cloud and low rumbles of thunder this morning. A bit wet for a run tot he tip with the weeds so may be condemned to a day of house work. Oh well, got to be ready for buyers if any exist.

Have a good day all.

Morning all - just grey and dreary!

7.3 this morning, but at least I've not had a low for ages and ages.

Was lucky to get an appointment with the chiropractor at noon. Fingers crossed he can repair some of the damage I did myself falling down the stairs on Saturday. Yesterday I could barely move without pain, so sat and rested all day. This morning it's a bit better, but still not right.

A friend of mine used to be always asking for beer dregs in the pub to make slug traps. Whether they worked or not I have no clue! Presumably they did.

Congratulations to @Eternal422 and @Barrowman on your HSs

Have a good day all

If you test in bed that can help but if you don't test until you have been up and about for a while and you see an increase then that is referred to as Foot on the Floor effect.

I've never tested in bed, I usually test a few minutes after I'm up. I'll try testing in bed next time and see if anything changes.

Morning and so close with a 5.3 but nice overnight line.
It was great when £80 shop cost £35 with offers and Club card vouchers and wife happy apart from fact that I forgot my driving licence so could not get her Euros and she had to get them herself( which cost a lot more than the money we saved in shopping.
So will have to make it up to her some way.
Wet start but dogs ( groomed yesterday) so both look very nice as the short hair makes their lovely eyes stand out more and they get excited when the coats go on.
Anyway on Wirral today so enjoy all

Morning. New term going to try to post each morning. Difficult time with higher levels than I like.
Have a great day.

Yesterday I went to the gym first thing. Then to the GP to draw bloods, mine not theirs, but turned up an hour early. Whisked straight in and done. No waiting!

GM
4.8 for me.
Hope everyone has a good day. Am off to do knee exercises.
Met someone who had torn her meniscus 5, yes 5 times. Sigh. Once is more than enough for me.

Good morning.5.6

A bit chilly today. Struggling yesterday with most loathed job of the week: bed changing. Decided I must change the mattress - it is just too heavy to heave up to tuck in corners, fitted or hospital. Anyone got a recommendation for makers of light weight but decent quality ones?

Nothing planned for today except some photography if the sun comes out.

Wishing everyone a good day.

Good morning.5.6

A bit chilly today. Struggling yesterday with most loathed job of the week: bed changing. Decided I must change the mattress - it is just too heavy to heave up to tuck in corners, fitted or hospital. Anyone got a recommendation for makers of light weight but decent quality ones?

Nothing planned for today except some photography if the sun comes out.

Wishing everyone a good day.
The Memory Foam ones are lighter but still not that light but fitted sheets with elastic corners always make it easier.

Good morning everyone

BG 5.1

Yesterday spent writing out song sheets for next Sunday. The new Pastor has chosen 8 songs, 7 of which I don't know!!! I'd better get some serious practice in this week!!! So today...practice, practice, practice.

Interesting, the church politics has risen its ugly head already! Some significant changes that the new Pastor wants to make has ruffled some feathers and a demand for a committee to consider his proposals (and presumably reject them) has been made and already objections are being voiced! Ahhh the voice of progress....not!!!

I just sit back, watch the antics, and help anyone who needs help... keeping out of the politics and stuff. People generally don't like change.

CWC03AD.gif

animals-lemming-leader-leadership-leadership_skill-leading-dcrn1242_low.jpg

politicians-political_spin-passive_voice-non_apologies-refusing_to_apologize-politics-AM600169...jpg

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Back