Group 7-day waking average?

:party: I just saw that we have new emojis! Now we can show that we are :confused: etc. Though only in messages not as reactions at present

not so good at 7.9 this morning, starting back on the Empagliflozin

Breakfast stayed down. Had a shower and feel semi human now. Had a walk to the greenhouse to see how the one and only aubergine is doing and the chilli and sweet peppers, and now I’m exhausted. The greenhouse is about 3/4 meters from the back door! We now know where the bug has come from, Zara was at a birthday party last Wednesday, daughter messaged her friends, out of about 20 ( kids and adults) 11 have gone down with it, mostly adults! Very odd. Other two granddaughters are feeling much better kept their breakfasts down and asking for lunch. I’m going to try some Carrs water biscuits with cheese on, just a slither. Feel I need some sustenance to pep me up.

5.4 fo me just had the starter motor delivered so hubby is having a cuppa and then off to fit t on the car apparently its not a big job and the old one is already out so fingers crossed this time that hopefully the last issue

not so good at 7.9 this morning, starting back on the Empagliflozin
hi @Jodee, sorry to read you've not been not doing so good
when you say they’ve put you back on Empagliflozin, I just wondered have you been on it before ?

I wasn’t aware of this type of medication until it was introduced to me as a substitute for another med (something I used to inject called Trulicity)
was was taking that until it became no longer available (due to supply shortages)

anyway your post caught my eye as obviously you refer to it, only today I’ve had a long and detailed chat today with my GP regarding my meds including said Empagliflozin
whilst I fully appreciate we are all different and will react differently to all meds,
hope it does the trick and helps you

GoodMorning 4.0 today from me
sorry to read you didn’t sleep well either @MikeyBikey very different reasons for not sleeping to mine

Spoke to both my GP and a DSN in depth yesterday (so kind of feel privileged)
then half the night didn’t sleep
OK I’ve got something to help me sleep (on prescription but don’t like taking them every night)

last night thinking things so many things through,
once my brain got going (even though my body wanted to sleep) my brain was going into overdrive - all the things I didn’t mention,
will see the outcome in a few days regarding CGM
and see if the second request for funded CGM comes off (following both her and my GP speaking) so fingers crossed.

anyway regarding my meds on Empagliflozin Ive had my dose reduced
and also agreed to reduce insulin again
DSN even spoke about a actual appointment being available (like face to face in person) with Diabetic Consultant at the General.

TC everyone

10.7. I was 8.7 When I briefly opened eyes at 5.56am.

Have a good day.

Good morning all. 6.4 at 6am.

Feeling starving today, that’s a good sign. Legs feel not so jelly/lead like. Just ate beige food yesterday, crackers, toast, crisps. Hope this is the turning point.

It’s a very important day today, firstly it’s our youngest’s 32nd birthday. Usually we’d be going out for a meal, coming here for tea, or just popping round for cake, but not this year, we’re all keeping out of each other’s way until we’re all rid of this damn bug. Mr Eggy will pop round and post her card through the door, she’s already had her present. He might knock on the window, yesterday was a terrible day for her and her husband, they could barely move without being sick. Luckily her in-laws collected the girls and they’ve stayed overnight too, daughter said there was absolutely no way they could have looked after them as they felt so ill. I don’t know how she is today as I’m letting her have a sleep in before I message her. Hope there’s at least some improvement.

Secondly, our 11 year old granddaughter starts secondary school today. I hope she’s feeling better! 🙄 I’ve sent her a WhatsApp wishing her well but their WiFi is terrible, they live in the middle of no where, so not heard back. She’s really looking forward to it, hopefully all is well. When she walks to the top of the lonning to catch the school bus she’ll have a signal so I may get my answer then.

Have a wonderful Wednesday. It’s very autumnal here, I like it.

Good morning everyone

BG 4.6 fine
Pulse 53 normal for me

Keyboard practice is going well thankfully.

Today more, lots more practice, one walk, rest (are you serious?)

toon849.gif

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Morning! 5.4 for me this morning. Had a naughty late night snack including 3 dark chocolate TimTams (I was only going to have one but forgot that they aren't individually wrapped...) but surprisingly it didn't push my BG up that much and then it settled again into pretty much a straight line

Last edited:
Morning,

I ate better yesterday and was rewarded with an 8.7 today. Going to go out with the running group this evening, probably be more walking but getting out is the important bit. Gone back to celebrating the small wins to lift my low mood. Anyway only 3 days of work before holidays, so count down is on. Only 2 days for hubby as his rota day off is tomorrow.

Also have a granddaughter starting secondary school today, she is nervous as she didn’t get into the school of her choice, although she is familiar with the school as her older sister went to it.

@harbottle - congratulations on your HS, and congratulations to anyone I have missed in the last few days.

Good morning, 6.5 today.
Poor sleep, don't know why!
The positive is... I was formally discharged by the Cardiology nurse yesterday! 5 years in the waiting... :thankyou::star:
Not sunk in yet...

Back