Group 7-day waking average?

Morning! 6.1 this morning, fingers still reeling from a double ukulele group yesterday o_O The thing about playing you end up having less fingers to choose from for BG as the skin gets tough on the ends of one hand!

Good morning 5.7 today

I can see I did drop onto the red briefly last night but no alarms sounded TBH I’m still not 100% sure all the settings in my phone are correctly switched on to accommodate the libre-link app, anyway this sensor expires in a few more hours, hopefully either the Dexcom One that’s on its way for a 10 day free trial, or the freestyle libra’s that I decided to buy over the weekend will arrive soon
In the meantime will be chasing up the DSN / Diabetic consultant at the hospital as hasn’t had any response to the message I left last Tuesday.

#edited to update
no sooner than I post this, got text message DPD delivery expected this afternoon from Dexcom

TC 😎

Last edited:
Morning all. 8.4

Today i'm going to see a friend and have some lunch. Nothing else planned. This last week is going so fast!

A 5.8 for me today, same as yesterday which I forgot to post. 🙄

Dez

5.8 this morning and it's a grey and dismal one so far. Forecast is for drizzle and a gentle breeze. Probably look to do something indoors, then - maybe Charlestown as there's an antiques place there that my wife wants to visit and they have a shipwreck museum.

Nice meal out yesterday evening, earlier in our holiday week than usual, as our eldest's girlfriend has to go home today. Poor girl is needed in the office tomorrow so she's getting the train from Liskeard back to London after lunch.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Good morning - 5.4
Just 2 days left before I am released from this hell hole. After 9 months away from my house and my dog Missy i can go home.
Fantastic news! Missy will be so pleased to see you. I hope all goes well with settling back in.

Morning

6.8 so a better number, got to work late tonight as my colleague I off, but will start a bit later as well, I am no longer prepared to do 13 hr days when she is off. But it does make my day seem wrong, never mind it is only for 3 days.

Good morning - 8.3

Have a great day everyone.

Morning everyone, another grey sky today with the sun trying to break through. Oh, and it’s a happy 5.7 again this morning.

Have a good day everyone and stay well.

5.8 this morning and it's a grey and dismal one so far. Forecast is for drizzle and a gentle breeze. Probably look to do something indoors, then - maybe Charlestown as there's an antiques place there that my wife wants to visit and they have a shipwreck museum.

Nice meal out yesterday evening, earlier in our holiday week than usual, as our eldest's girlfriend has to go home today. Poor girl is needed in the office tomorrow so she's getting the train from Liskeard back to London after lunch.

Hope everyone has a good day.
Lovely little place, the shipwreck museum is really interesting. I stayed in a hotel there who were very obliging after we walked out of somewhere we had booked that purported to be a luxury spa posh place but was truly awful, shabby and grubby.

Morning all - and what a miserable morning it is. Very grey and limited visibility.

6.3 this morning with a nice flat line overnight. Woke at about 5 am and that was it. I may have dozed a bit but no more real sleep.

This afternoon I have an appointment to have a 24 hour heart monitor fitted. Pondering what to wear, something easy to take off and put back on I think! Then meeting friends early evening if I feel up to it. Meantime I intend to cook black lentil dahl with aubergine and courgette, plus use up 2 somewhat tough minute steaks by making them into a curry ready for consumption when we come home round about 7 - 7:30. I think there's a naan bread lurking in the freezer, though I'll only have a tiny bit of that.

No HS today?

@Grannylorraine sorry to hear you have to work late. Hope the time passes quickly.

@freesia try to enjoy the last week of freedom and not think about next week at all.

@eggyg - enjoy that glass of wine!

Have a good day everyone

Good morning 7.3

Tum still not very good - quite tender to touch. I was hopeful for a better not worse BG after little food yesterday and a long sleep last night. Miserable grey day.

Hope some of us have some sunshine.

Good afternoon, lovelies! A decent 5'7 for me this morning.

Yesterday was a productive day with work in the morning, writing club, food shop, a basic clean of the room and even a video call with my parents and grandma, who just had surgery on her knee. She is taking it well.

I was interrupted while reading my work yesterday and it upset me more than I expected, but then I got my period today so I can partially blame the hormones. We had the book club this morning and I enjoyed it more, we had a good laugh this time 🙂 Not much planned for the rest of the day, probably stroll around the local shops and sit down with a book for a while.

Back