Group 7-day waking average?

Am I first up? Amazing

BG 5.4 ok

Today rest, oh and go sort out the church sound system!!! Celebrations, yesterday, went really well.

Have a great day today whatever you are roing

Second again with a 5.8.
First in the fives for more than a year! 🙂

Good morning all! Two fat ladies (8.8) that went to one (8.0) FOTF

Vision in right eye improved further and would be happy to drive. Leaflet on Friday said not drive for rest of day but yesterday it was very poor after being near useless on Saturday.

Hazy sun and no need for C/H this morning!

Really awful sleep last night for no obvious reason.

Good morning 6.9 today

have a Marvellous Bank Holiday Monday anyone who’s off work today
and thanks for going to work to those who have to work (or choose to)

TC 😎

Morning all. A much better 5.7.

I’ve had a lie in, although I hadn’t remembered it was a Bank Holiday until @Robin mentioned it, in fact I hadn’t remembered it was a Monday! Since the much loved Steve Wright died I don’t have a weekly focal point. I always knew it was a Sunday when he was on the radio, we don’t listen to the other fella, not keen, too superficial. Think I’ve gone off piste a bit there! :rofl:

Yesterday was a nice quiet day, a bit of reading and a bit of cooking. No ironing done, must do it today. Today is a nicer day, although it’s rained all night. I’m sending Mr Eggy to B&Q to get a new washing line so I can get some laundry done. My basket is overflowing. Oh the excitement. 😛

Have a Happy ( Bank Holiday) Monday.

5.8 on a bright and sunny Cornish morning. Planning to take the ferry across to Polruan today, then take the well-known Hall Walk trail across to Boddinick, with a picnic halfway round, before crossing back into Fowey on the car ferry and ending up at Game of Cones, the ice cream shop. Incredible range of flavours, but mine is always a Rum & Raisin.

Enjoyed the Smite World Championships yesterday. I won my first 3 matches but lost in the round of 16 in the singles and my wife and I went out in the first round of the doubles. Mix of sunshine and showers but didn't spoil the day.

Whatever your plans enjoy BH Monday.

A 5.8 for me today. 🙂

Dez

6.5 for me this morning.
Its the last day of my annual leave today so daughter and I are off shopping as she needs supplies before she starts university next month.
Hope everyone has a good day.

morning all 5 for me this morning with a flat fish over night, another boring day stuck in the house car repair day 2 in progress, hubby and daughters boyfriend started about an hour ago daughter at work until 3, wake up call for hubby its been over 3 years since he has worked on a car, when he was diagnosed with lung cancer we had a mobility car, but they stopped his PIP 2 months ago as in there opinion having terminal cancer does not qualify him any longer because everything is stable and he is able to live a normal life, he has appealed, but we won't know the outcome for up to 15 weeks, I won't hold my breathe even though he has support from his Oncologist and GP. so we bought the new car which in less than a week has cost almost £1000 in parts to repair sorry rant over hope everyone has a lovely day

Morning a 6.7 after a gentle decline from a high before bed.
Indisputable fact is after a meal I need to go out for a short walk as when I just have a lie down or sit in the chair it does not work as well.
I am pretty sensitive to insulin/food/exercise so when generally I take my insulin( try and keep it to a minimum) and eat ( guilty of an extra carb or two) I need to balance it out by doing something.
Went on a local Sunflower Walk locally yesterday ( very end of season) and lunch at our local craft centre and it was back to normal.
Quiet day today just shopping so Tesco and Waitrose ( did a big Aldi shop yesterday as well so our cupboards will be full

Morning all - sunny and bright at the moment in West Cornwall. Forecast is sun and clouds max temp 19deg.

7.6 this morning - reasonable line overnight. I never ever get the consistent 5s in the morning as I did with my old Combo pump.

So today I plan to clean upstairs. I realised yesterday that I had so much more energy, both physical and mental, than I have had for a while. Hubby reminded me that I had my B12 injection on Thursday - and it's true, it makes a huge difference but the surgery won't let me have it more frequently.

Apart from that, not much excitement today.

Have a good one everyone.

Morning all and 7.6 for me. Went hypo after tea last night despite shaving quite a bit off my bolus. Rebounded to 14 in the early hours.

Basal test this evening to see what's going on. Rehearsal this evening so missing tea won't be a problem.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all, it's a bright sunny day here and it was a 5.7 for me earlier.

Have a great bank holiday folks and stay safe.

I’ve had a lie in, although I hadn’t remembered it was a Bank Holiday until @Robin mentioned it, in fact I hadn’t remembered it was a Monday!
I’ve just had a good laugh. It’s not just me. Mr Eggy came down from his shower in his “good” clothes ie not his gardening scruffs, which he usually dons, I thought it was a bit much to go to B&Q in. I jokingly said “who you meeting?”. I’m going to the bank he said, there’s a statement missing from the Camera Club account (he’s relinquishing his role as treasurer and just sorting it all out.) and this sort of account doesn’t have the option for online banking. I said “ no you’re not” “ yes I am” he replied. After a bit toing and froing he clicked! Anyhoo, he’s off to B&Q for my washing line in his Hugo Boss polo shirt and jeans! Will they let him in? :rofl:

Morning

8.4 today, but had fish and chips for dinner last night. Still suffering with this allergy/cold, had an awful night of sneezing, so not much planned for today. Hubby was supposed to be working but came home after 1 1/2 hrs due to lack of work, although it is unpaid, but as it is a Bank Holiday and I a, not at work he thought he would take the hit on the pay.

Looking into cruises as well, although can’t get anything booked yet.

9 for me after flat-lining 8/9 all night (I can only assume that it was last night's meal, soft-boiled eggs on toast, but I can't fathom it). Blue skies and sunshine at the moment, with light winds (for a change). Waiting in for my wife's support lady, she just phoned to say she'd be another half hour), then she can get on with the day, better.

Back