Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all.7.1 for me this morning.Seems to have been a flat line from 1 am Did have to take a correction dose at midnight as it shot up in the 12 s Hopefully it's starting to settle down after the last few days .Grey day up here sitting in our tea room garden with a few other brave soles .Got to take dog to vets at tea time That's gonna hurt .Me more than the dog Take care people

Good morning 6.8

Took things very gingerly yesterday - laundered the "whites" - well the machines did - and gave the orchard a secnd mow on a lower cut. After these 2 sitting down jobs I spent the rest of the day lying on my bed with a book. Pain levels down to tolerable today and restricted to shoulders so, as it is a miserably wet day, now I have done the animals, I plan to download another book or 3 and repeat yesterday's plan.

Amused to see the discussion on "Alien" - I don't "do" horror movies at all. Quite enogh sex and violence in "Tom and Jerry" so far as I am concerned. Give me a decent book anytime.

Hope everyone has a good week.
Gingerly is my modus operandi at the moment!

Shocked to discover the first Alien movie is now 45 years old!
ok, now you've made me feel really old! I went to see that when it was first released.

Slept ok again last night so i think the overnight temperature was affecting me before. This morning, doing multiple BP readings again I got a new record low of 82 / 59, but the average reading for the morning was slightly better at 90 / 64

Late posting again, 4.8 despite a slice of cheese cake when we got in last night after the cinema, we deiced to look for a new car despite ours being fine hubby has it on mobility lease which is due to finish soon and to change for a new one the down payments have rocketed since we had this one almost 3 years ago, so we have been looking round and found just what we want, so this afternoon were off to look at it and possibly buy it as its a 200 mile round trip so we don't really want to go twice fingers crossed its as nice as it looks, have a god one everyone

Good morning/moaning! Went to bed early as silly o'clock Podiatry appointment today. Woke with Phantom Pain just before 1:00, checked BG and 4.2 going down. So painkiller and a couple of JBs.. BG continued down in a stubborn way so treated again and ate a couple of Rich Tea. Turned the corner now, just hope not overtreated.

Cloudy and quite warm.

Morning a 5.5,a flat line and Unicorn so happy with that and a nice trip to the Wirral yesterday and a nicer one to North Wales today even though weather is on the change.
Pooches walked and having cup of tea and go back to bed for an hour and the world is my shrimp ( can’t afford oysters).
Have a good day all

Good morning 5.1 today

I returned to work yesterday whilst not straightforward the day went OK
will see what today brings

have a terrific Tuesday 😎

Good morning/moaning! Went to bed early as silly o'clock Podiatry appointment today. Woke with Phantom Pain just before 1:00, checked BG and 4.2 going down. So painkiller and a couple of JBs.. BG continued down in a stubborn way so treated again and ate a couple of Rich Tea. Turned the corner now, just hope not overtreated.

Cloudy and quite warm.

Woke to me a 6.8

Podiatry this morning.

Very overcast and miserable.

Good morning everyone

BG 5.3

Ate way too much yesterday! I wish my wife would stop making delicious chocolate cakes!!!!

For some odd reason I felt really tired all day yesterday. No idea why

Have great day today whatever you are doing

Morning 5.6 after an unexpected visit to 13 at midnight.
Solar panel repairs after scaffolding yesterday. A successful day sorting house insurance after renewal came in at 300% increase despite no claims, how can it go from £400 to £1200 for no reason and that was through a broker! Anyway sorted now at £450. Did a travel quote with the same company and came in at £162 for multi trip including USA is that good?

Take care all, have a good day :D

6.9 this morning

Gym was good yesterday. Rest day today.
ISVA catch up was good as she’s lovely. Sure emailed the lawyers “just checking that you’ve received Colin’s emails” so we’ll see what happens now.

I did see the new Alien film yesterday. The first jump scare got me but the rest I thought was basically just ok. It seemed like it was trying to be too many things for too many people.

Loved the androids though. And also loved the Caffeine Free Vanilla Coke Zero that I picked up on the way in.

Morning 5.6 after an unexpected visit to 13 at midnight.
Solar panel repairs after scaffolding yesterday. A successful day sorting house insurance after renewal came in at 300% increase despite no claims, how can it go from £400 to £1200 for no reason and that was through a broker! Anyway sorted now at £450. Did a travel quote with the same company and came in at £162 for multi trip including USA is that good?

Take care all, have a good day :D
Which travel insurance co?

I’m currently with Insure and Escape but it’s up for renewal in a month or so and I’ll be looking to add USA into the mix.

Edit: just looked and my travel insurance runs out at the start of October.
Ran the details through insure and escape for multi trip worldwide including USA and all my medical conditions. I get a discount as an existing client and the quote was £350-£450 depending on level of cover!

Last edited:
Morning all. Well i've only gone and got a 5.2 and a whole night in target! How has that happened after the last couple of weeks?!

Today i need to clean all of the windows inside and out. I've put it off as its a job i absolutely hate doing but we can't have a window cleaner as most do around here as we're at work and they can't get around the back unless someone is in. I'm not paying for half a house when its only three small windows on the front. Does that make me sound mean or practical? Anyway, they desperately need doing before i go back to work, which is coming around much too quickly. I need to retire, my knees and hips are struggling at work, not to mention the stress.

Have a good day everyone.

1724136401521.png

Back