Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. Off to the gym in a few minutes then meeting Laura, my ISVA, later this morning.
Nothing else planned for today but I’m sure I’ll find something to do to amuse myself!

Oh and 6.6

Good morning 5.3 today

BTW this morning, Im probably not 100% ready, but a lot better than I was before spoke to councillor/ HR plus as I’m not entitled to any basic pay and possibly wasn’t whilst I was off, I need to be earning some money, be interesting to see what I’m paid at the end of the month.
Need to chase up Dr surgery this morning because following speaking to Dr on the phone (before the weekend) I went to the pharmacy, but only one of the two meds we spoke about had been prescribed, Mounjaro hadn’t it seems been prescribed, I knew he wasn’t listening let’s hope he was regarding getting funding on the Libra.

Happy Monday everybody 😎

Good morning! 7'8 but not on waking, I was already in the middle of my breakfast. Last night I left my Libre reader in my bag instead of the bedside table, so I forgot to check first thing.

Working until 1ish today, then I have 2 days off. Looking forward to it.

Good morning 5.3 today

BTW this morning, Im probably not 100% ready, but a lot better than I was before spoke to councillor/ HR plus as I’m not entitled to any basic pay and possibly wasn’t whilst I was off, I need to be earning some money, be interesting to see what I’m paid at the end of the month.
Need to chase up Dr surgery this morning because following speaking to Dr on the phone (before the weekend) I went to the pharmacy, but only one of the two meds we spoke about had been prescribed, Mounjaro hadn’t it seems been prescribed, I knew he wasn’t listening let’s hope he was regarding getting funding on the Libra.

Happy Monday everybody 😎
I’m not aware of the details of your circumstances financially of course but if you’ve been off sick and aren’t entitled to pay then other things might kick in to help.
Take a look at https://www.entitledto.co.uk/ and see if there’s anything that they flag up that might be useful.

I’m not aware of the details of your circumstances financially of course but if you’ve been off sick and aren’t entitled to pay then other things might kick in to help.
Take a look at https://www.entitledto.co.uk/ and see if there’s anything that they flag up that might be useful.
thanks @ColinUK there’s no harm in looking, I’m sure I wouldn’t be entitled to much (if anything) as I’ve only been off work sick since 22nd July,
because my wife is working all be it only currently on reduced hours (3 day week)
it’s good to get support from people like yourself, and the other regulars on here, some of us have been through a lot regarding many different concerns recently ontop of managing our diabetes
well done to yourself for getting out to the gym again first thing.

I’ve driven my wife to work, garden has been watered, the washing up done
I’m just about to breakfast then I’m ready for work (once I’m suitably dressed)

A 6.1 for me this morning. 🙂

Dez

Morning all. New sensor showing 8.1, finger prick 6.9. Graph shows i was above target around 2-6am, despite being in the high 4s at bedtime and after a small handful of peanuts.

@Wendal not long after i was diagnosed i went for lunch with a friend. I asked for thr burger but could they replace just the bun and chips with lots of extra salad. They did but also took away all the trimmings of the burger, cheese, bacon etc!

@goodybags i hope your day goes ok.

Good morning all. 5.8. Nice to get my Libre back on.

Yesterday I sort of rested, did two lots of washing and hung it out, rain forecast for the rest of the week so thought I’d better get it done. I had a nice, bubbly bath, did a bit deforestation, face mask and read my book. Back was feeling good until I decided to pull up some carrots and harvest some French beans for the tea. I’ve realised bending down for any length of time is one of the worst things I can do. Two painkillers and I was as right as rain again. Maybe going to have a run ( in the car) out today, I’m getting mega bored.

Have a smashing day whatever your plans.
PS I haven’t seen any of the Alien films, I don’t feel like I’m missing out.

Morning everyone, it’s a happy 5.8 for me on this overcast morning. Now it’s my porridge and then I’m off for a bike ride.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe.

Good morning 6.8

Took things very gingerly yesterday - laundered the "whites" - well the machines did - and gave the orchard a secnd mow on a lower cut. After these 2 sitting down jobs I spent the rest of the day lying on my bed with a book. Pain levels down to tolerable today and restricted to shoulders so, as it is a miserably wet day, now I have done the animals, I plan to download another book or 3 and repeat yesterday's plan.

Amused to see the discussion on "Alien" - I don't "do" horror movies at all. Quite enogh sex and violence in "Tom and Jerry" so far as I am concerned. Give me a decent book anytime.

Hope everyone has a good week.

6.6 this morning, so still up where I was yesterday. I blamed yesterday's on the mini dessert I had when we ate out on Saturday evening but I can't use that excuse this morning. In any case I was only 5.7 post-dinner yesterday after my portion of Tuna Pasta Bake, so a complete mystery.

Off on holiday Friday, so today will start checking what needs washing & ironing before we pack. Self-catering, so have placed an order with Sainsbury's for an early evening delivery to our holiday let on check-in day. Did that last year and it worked a treat.

Being a sci-fi fan (favourite author Arthur C Clarke) I've seen all the Alien films, so might try and catch this latest one if I can.

Have a good start to the week.

Morning all - and another grey one. As my friend said this morning "sick to the back teeth of the weather this summer".

7.2 this morning. I can't say I'm enamoured of this HCL. My numbers and TIR are worse than when I was supposedly DIY. I know it's supposed to be learning, but I reckon I got the learning disabled version as I'm still having to correct it all the time and had another hypo in the wee small hours last night.

I'm desperate to get some housework done, but we need to do a grocery shop for all the basics and I doubt I'll have time after that. As a friend once said "when you're retired you'll find you only have time to do one thing a day". Next three days are taken up with medical appointments. Post-cataract check up tomorrow afternoon, off to Truro for a Dexa scan on Weds and B12 injection on Thurs followed by trying to get a decent photo for the driving licence. Well, maybe I am just lazy too or I'd fit the housework around the other activities. @TinaD shames me with her energy despite the pain!

Shocked to discover the first Alien movie is now 45 years old!

@goodybags just wanted to say good luck for your RTW today and hope you do get some sick pay.

Best wishes to you all - have a good day!

This new sensor, worn for 12 hours before activating last night is reading 2.5-3 above what the finger prick says. I hope it settles down quickly or i shall be ringing Abbott.

Back