Group 7-day waking average?

4.4 for me this morning alarm twice in the night feeling tired today we didn't get back from our car viewing trip yesterday left at 3.30 and didn't get home until 10pm long trip but well worth it we bought the car got the price down by £2000 not having had to pay road tax and insurance for the last 3 years with the mobility car it was a shock the insurance was £446 but plus side the road fund was £35, anyway hubby is happy and that's all that matters.

4.6 this a.m. falling slowly despite the breakfast! Cracked on with getting a toilet seat to fit (been having bother with seat fittings), in the end I went and splashed out and got another, which fitted.
Yesterday afternoon, I didn't half struggle with the wrong fittings!

4.6 this a.m. falling slowly despite the breakfast! Cracked on with getting a toilet seat to fit (been having bother with seat fittings), in the end I went and splashed out and got another, which fitted.
Yesterday afternoon, I didn't half struggle with the wrong fittings!
I just finished switching my toilet seat now!
Old one was looking worse for wear, so I bought a new one about 2 weeks ago. It's been staring at me accusingly from the corner of the room, so I figured I should get it done (also the bin men come on friday, on a once every 3 week schedule).

I just finished switching my toilet seat now!
Old one was looking worse for wear, so I bought a new one about 2 weeks ago. It's been staring at me accusingly from the corner of the room, so I figured I should get it done (also the bin men come on friday, on a once every 3 week schedule).
Once every three weeks? I thought it was tough here with just twice a week when compared to where I used to live which was twice a day midweek and Sundays with three times on a Saturday.

Once every three weeks? I thought it was tough here with just twice a week when compared to where I used to live which was twice a day midweek and Sundays with three times on a Saturday.
Yeah, We have weekly collections for all types of recycling, but once every 3 weeks for household rubbish. It doesn't both me as regards weekly refuse (I have a low carbon footprint there), but when you want to have a clear out and a throw away you need to think a little more.
This week I wanted to dispose of an old plastic 6 seater garden table which is wrecked now, plus the old toilet seat.
With a relatively small bin my solution ... I got out my jig-saw, and hacked up the tabletop 😎 (the legs went a few weeks ago).
Nice dry day, so that job is out the way, I can rest now.

Morning folks. 6.3

That’s all really. Have a good day!

Good morning everyone

BG 4.8 great
Pulse 50 low
BP 120/78 ok

Weight has shifted down a little after a few days of getting stuck and me eating more than I intended. I blame my wife for presenting, nay, forcing me to eat her delicious chocolate cake!!!

A difficult night thinking about my daughter who walked out of our lives around this time last year. No idea why. Very sad.

I must be getting old and more absent minded as I started to put the bins out this morning (they are collected on Thursdays). I got as far as just moving the first bin when I suddenly realised that it is not Thursday yet!!

Practice at home yesterday was good but I have a deep sadness that pervades my every thought Which led me to compose a new song (which oddly isn't sad (nor happy)) but some great chords and transitions. Sigh.

Today, more practice, a walk if it does not rain ( looks nasty out there right now).

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Am I doing something wrong none of the emojis that I put in the text are shoeing up?

Which travel insurance co?

I’m currently with Insure and Escape but it’s up for renewal in a month or so and I’ll be looking to add USA into the mix.

Edit: just looked and my travel insurance runs out at the start of October.
Ran the details through insure and escape for multi trip worldwide including USA and all my medical conditions. I get a discount as an existing client and the quote was £350-£450 depending on level of cover!
Aviva through money supermarket

Good morning folks. 5.8.

Yesterday turned out better than we’d hoped. It blew a hoolie all day and we had some rain but not as much as was forecast, In between we had sunshine, so much so I got my bedding dried. I also picked a crop of courgettes, nine in total, they hide from you! I made a courgette, lime and ginger cake and sliced and froze the rest for stews/ratatouille/soup. Popped in the green house to look at the aubergine plant we showed from seed way back in January, we have a teeny tiny aubergine growing and another flower. I’m so excited, especially as our greenhouse doesn’t get the sun all day and it’s blooming cold up here most of the time. Even if we just get two I’ll be happy. It’s sometimes the simple things, isn’t it?

Wet and windy with sunny intervals again today. It’s very autumnal at the moment, Mr Eggy was trying to persuade me to let him light the fire the other night! I said no, put a jumper on! Farmer daughter has had her wood burner on the last week or so. Is that it? Summer for us north of Watford is over? Hopefully we’ll have an Indian summer.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Get your specs on/ magnifying glass out. I present THE aubergene!

Attachments

• IMG_5871.jpeg
    IMG_5871.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5872.jpeg
    IMG_5872.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 8
Good morning woke up early this morning to a pleasant surprise 5.2

I had a good sleep (although I had taken what the Dr has prescribed me)
my sugars did drop low in the night (below 3 at around 3am according to the wavy line) one slight concern the alarm didn’t sound
but I can see by the wavy line in the line app they naturally rose🙄

I did have one instance of a my sugars going low yesterday
at midday and on looking at both the libra and did a finger prick
was both 4.4 suprise they were both exactly the same see pic 3

Ok not hypo low but obviously to low for driving (which I was at the time)
this shows how important the freestyle Libre is

Irony is
this happened yesterday, just before I received a text message from my GP confirming what I was expecting they can’t fund the sensor 😳

still I’ve got the current one for another week,
I’m going to appeal and try to get in front of someone and see if they can be reasoned with, busty day at work today (hopefully)
already left a voicemail for DSN/ Diabetic Consultant via the hospital
but will see if I can contact ICB as apparently according to the text from my GP that’s who the funding comes from.

feel like I’ve written a book today, not a quick good morning post.. :rofl:

Congrats to @Robin @freesia @Eternal422 on HS’s yesterday

TC
have a wonderful Wednesday eveeybody 😎

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 5
Morning all, 6.6 here. Timed it spectacularly wrong yesterday, went out for a ride on the pony. Checked the weather forecast, sunny, tick. Looked at the sky, grey cloud, but lightish, tick. Set off without waterproof. Got to furthest point of my route, where the bridleway crosses a large open field diagonally, sudden squall blew up. Wind, rain, monsoon, I was drenched! It continued all the way back to the yard, pony looked like he was about to phone the RSPCA (though he'd have been getting wet if he’d been out in his paddock). The minute I got home, the sun came out, of course.

Morning all. 6.3 and a unicorn day yesterday. Things seem to be settling a bit since i increased the Tresiba again though in two weeks i'll be back at work and needing to decrease. Its frustrating that it takes around 3 days to show any difference.

Today a friend is coming round for coffee, lunch and a chat. I need to ring the pharmacy and see if my prescription is ready and possibly go to Boots to pick up a parcel. I treated myself on £10 Tuesday.

@goodybags congrats on the HS. Have a good day everyone.

Good morning - 7.8

Have a great day everyone.

A 5.8 for me today. 🙂

Dez

Morning everyone, another grey sky to start the day but a happy 5.5 on the finger prick so I mustn’t complain.

Have a great day everyone and stay well.

Good morning. 6.6 Oh dear, back to slumming it in the sixes.

Off to Llansadrwn this afternoon to look at the inside of the bungalow which the agent failed to show me a week a or so ago.
Pain levels right down after another idle day yesterday - did a little ladylike weeding of the vegetable beds and harvesting. Found a cabbage white had laid eggs all over my lettuce in the polytunnel. I evicted the resultant little green chappies along with the lettuces before they could migrate to the pak choi. Fortunately the wretched insect must have been colour blind as the Lolo Rosso outside is fine.

Have a good day everyone.

Back