Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone

BG 5.1

Getting ready for a sunday service is a lot of work: preparing the music shhets; printing off the music sheets; preparing all the different sounds and backings needed on the keyboard; practicing the songs; carting my very heavy keyboard to the church; setting up my keyboard; setting up their sound system; eventually actually playing... I enjoy it all too.

main-qimg-b15f1a30dcbba26445184931f4863807-lq.jpeg

Today lots of practice followed by lots of practice followed by...

It's already very hot and sunny here. I prefer it a tad cooler.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing.

Morning everyone, it’s a bit cooler here today I’m pleased to say.

And it was a 5.0 on waking earlier this morning.

Good morning my reading was 5.8 today

I’m quite liking the Libra 2 that abbot sent me on their “free trial”
I’ve been wearing it a few days now, had two low readings both at similar times early in the morning
so that shows need to reduce insulin in evening (dropped to 3.8 just after midnight & 3.8 @1:30 AM the night before)
will need to play around with my phone settings somewhere deep in the permissio
as the Libra app is doing going mad, my phone doesn’t seem to let it give me alerts, although it vibrates if it looses connection or the low sugar alert is trying to get my attention
Just something isn’t right between the sensor and my phone, even though I’ve switched on to allow notifications in the settings ?

I may call into a local mobile phone repair shop that’s my customer
and see if he has a few minutes to play around with my settings
Im thinking if these guys fix phones, usually they will know how these things work

thinking of maybe going swimming today, I haven’t swam for a few weeks, and obviously not since I got the Libra,
I bought a cover / some stick over patches for swimming whilst wearing the sensor
what does anyone who swims in theirs recommended doing ?
as far as I can see on abbott website as far as I can see, they say it’s ok to swim with no protection for 30 mins

@eggyg glad you got Mr Eggy out of hospital yesterday evening, but it shouldn’t have to be fight like that
@ColinUK thanks for your suggestion regarding if I need to self fund and don’t want to pay every month
think if it comes to that, yours was a good idea.

Have a Great Day everyone
TC 😎

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
5.5 this morning for me another muggy day to hot to do anything just sorted out the freezers got stuff I'd forgotten about guess what we're doing the next week possibly more doubt if daughter and her boyfriend will be happy eating out of the freezer for long have a good day everyone

@eggyg very glad to hear Brian is home and is OK. I had a similar ridiculous hoo ha on discharge on Christmas Day. Dr discharged me verbally, but didn't fill in the paperwork. Then when prompted by Julian speaking to the nurses, she filled it in with the wrong date. Only just squeezed out before the dispensary closed. It's mad, but perhaps we don't know the pressure they are under.

Bit late actually posting, but 5.5 this morning. Now need to get on with making cake to take to social get together tomorrow, which I had intended to do about an hour ago but got distracted online.. oops. Also need to put together wedding invites (invite plus inserts plus write names and seal with wax) as really need to get those posted

Well, again good evening folks. This morning's weather was quite nice, but it's now rather cold and grey.

6.9 this morning, but I've been all over the show since then. I was a silly girl and had a sandwich at lunchtime - only 1 slice of bread, but it was quite a large slice @ 29g. Shot up to 14.7 and the HCL nagged me every 5 minutes and it wanted to keep shoving corrections in. Followed it's advice and had the first hypo (3.3) in more than 90 days. I do hope it's going to settle down!

J and I did a long overdue tidy out of our large larder cupboard, threw away stuff like Polenta with a use by date 4 years ago! Then went out to get a few ingredients to use on Sunday when we are having friends round for dinner. I needed ingredients that are obviously regarded as very exotic in this neck of the woods. Though I've been using preserved lemons for years, the assistants in Tesco had never heard of them. Finally got some in Sainsbury's - the 3rd supermarket we tried.

Anyway, now got a banana bread loaf in the oven and J is in charge of dinner, though it will be grilled and not BBQd.

Have a good evening folks.

Morning all, can’t believe @freesia beat me to pole position! 5.1.

Been awake since 4.50. Bloomin’ back, couldn’t get comfortable, didn’t matter how I laid I could feel it pulling. So here I am. Not sure what day it is, or month for that matter, it’s just been one of those weeks. Let’s start all over again, a re-boot. Nothing going on today, I hope, no children/grandchildren to feed and entertain. Mr Eggy took the girls to the circus yesterday, I didn’t fancy sitting on a hard bench for 2.5 hours! They’d had a brilliant, and very expensive, time.

I’m currently sitting with a hot bottle on my gluteus maximus, apparently they are very tight and osteopath wants them softened before I go back on Tuesday. Yesterday was the first day I could do it, and it does help. It’s just a shame I end up having a mega flushing! I haven’t chosen the right time of year for having tight glutes!

Hope you all have a good day, whatever that is. Saturday, maybe? :confused:

Good morning everyone up at 5am (still late for me)

BG 5.1

Yesterday tons of exercise in the heat. Lots of keyboard practice.

Interestingly, in an attempt to increase my potassium levels over the last few months, drinking lots of tomato juice, I have turned a mild orange colour!!! I think I had better cut back a bit. Quite harmless and most people haven't noticed. Yet!!! Make my day!!!

arnold-schwarzenegger-red-carpet-2011-photo-GC.jpg

Today final practice before the formal practice at the church. 8 songs!!! New backings and rhythms. A lot of work to do yet.

A small Sainsburys order arriving this morning hopefully. A saver slot was selected for between 7am and 11am delivery but this morning they sent an email to say delivery between 10am and 11am. Makes early morning planning a shambles.

Nothing like as bad (good?) as Amazon. An order can say expected delivery a week or two away and, unannounced, the item (s) arrive next day, stuffed somewhere safe but impossible to know or get to!!! Great service but, again, makes life planning a nonsense.

It is funny to think that I ponder with amusement the vagaries of deliveries. It's a privillage not a curse!!!

unloading-carton-container-damage-loading-600nw-1909579063.jpg

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Morning a 7.2 for me but another flat line as my Friday night Pizza usually causes a rise just before bed and I may have to take a correction dose to bring it down.Well last night I spilt my normal 6u to 4u pre meal and then 2u 2 hours later and 2 hours before bed and it worked really well at preventing any pre bed spike so will repeat.
So sorry eggy to hear of your troubled night and back but pleased hubby felt well enough to go to the circus.
I don’t need to do that as plenty of other clowns on my house( me) and of course we have a resident ringmaster ( but I have to be quiet in calling her that lol- only joking).
Had another very nice day yesterday and a restful w/ end and a lovely week to look forward to next week and even the morning rain was refreshing.
Plus the added excitement of mad daschunds wriggling like mad when you put their coats on and their little heads still get wet.

Morning all. 8.1
Still suffering from my summer cold. Sinuses are blocked.
Took night nurse last night (it was about 18:30) and went to bed. Slept the sleep of the drugged.
Can breathe a bit easier but I’ll flush my sinuses out in a bit and see if that helps.
Supposed to be going to a thing at the opera house this afternoon but I’ll see how I feel as I’ve got my sister in law’s dads stone setting tomorrow.

Back