Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 5.0 here.

Last night’s last Welsh get together was fun - we stuffed our faces then played Monopoly in Welsh! Hadn’t played for years.

Time for a walk before the heavens open.

Well done @ColinUK on the HS. I just missed it by a tad with a 5.3. 🙂

Dez

It was another 14.1 I haven't been there all night looks like the alarm didn't actually wake me up . it's looks like I might need to go to back to the doctor's. Since I was told to last week if stiff was still happening. Tere was moment I thought the onpefpole might have started to kick in last night as something was a lot more settled and mild when it kick of but now it seems like that might not be the case. I might have to wait until Monday though because I got some stuff on the next couple of days.

My libre was showing 5.2 this morning!
Levels have been a bit strange in the recent week.

Morning everyone

A grey sky this morning and a 5.2 for me on waking, first one of those for a while.

Have a great day people and stay safe.

5.6 on another bright, sunny but rather cool morning. No rain forecast today so might get the rest of yesterday's laundry dry on the line. Had to use the tumble dryer yesterday after twice putting stuff out and then having to bring it back indoors because of showers.

Quiet day in store - hygienist appointment and a trip to Sainsbury's being the only highlights.

Congrats @ColinUK & @Barrowman on this morning's HSs

Have a good Wednesday.

Morning all and 8.5 for me. Not surprising really after the internal photography session yesterday.

Don't need another colonoscopy for three years the colitis seems to be behaving itself at the moment.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all - lots of grey but also lots of blue. Forecast is wall to wall sunshine.... ha ha. Not happening. Or not yet anyway.

A shocking 12.7 this morning. Yesterday an hour after correcting the 10.1 FBG I decided to have a single piece of toast. Libre said 6.6 so I bolussed and ate the toast. Next minute I have a screaming alarm and the Libre says Lo! I didn't feel Lo so I tested bloods and the BG was in the 10s still (see attached pic). Libre stayed Lo, so I replaced it. Went out with friends and had fish and chips. Not the best for BG, but nor was the crab linguine that also attracted me on the menu. When we finally got home about 6.30 we sat in the garden for a while until the sun went off the patio and then had a bacon sandwich each. I only ate half of mine. Even so, appropriate insulin was used and I'm banjaxed at this morning's result. Couldn't be the steroid eye drops? Nah surely not! Have corrected in the faint hope it'll come down!

Ho hum... all sorts of little jobs to do today and meeting the usual gang of friends at 5pm in the local (garden if it's sunny).

Congratulations to @ColinUK , @harbottle and @Barrowman on your HSs.

Have read everyone's posts (I always do) it's lovely to know what you are all up to every day. Anyway, enjoy your day everyone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240612-112156.png
    Screenshot_20240612-112156.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 4
Twas a 6 1 for me this morning.Busy day Just been in care home to visit my old blind and deaf mother .She's a bit muddled didn't know who I was ,so that was a waste of time Walked from care home two miles to chemist,bank ,savers Now in Costa having an americarno and catch up on email and this site . Congratulations to @ Colin UK @Pam123 @harbottle on your Hs .Hope every one's day has gone well up to now ,Stay safe

Morning

5.9 today, nice and bright here. Hoping to go yoga tonight but see how I feel later.

Congratulations to all of yesterday’s HS.

Morning all. 7.1 and very tired after an overnight hypo and a 1am call from mum to hubby. Mum had fallen over and could hubby and i go and help, she was stuck. She has a pendant and had not/would not press it for some reason though she has before. So off we went, put her in bed and went home. Then i couldn't go back to sleep. I know i saw 3am, legs were restless as well. I hope today goes quickly so i can get home for a nap. Hubby is exhausted with the hours he's having to do as well.

Good morning 🙂 7.7 for me today 🙂 Feels like I've generated an exotic and thriving new ecosystem in my hair - not allowed to wash it until 4 days after the cataract operation 😱 Probably some new species that even David Attenborough would not recognise 😱 :D

Morning an 8.2 for me so high but again a nice line overnight.
Lovely day yesterday and a nice pub lunch but was a little high in carbs and on my way back passed through the tiny village of Knockin.
Now I had always wanted to pass though there to check out something which I wanted to know and was not disappointed.
The village shop which as the Irish would call it a Needle and an Anchor store ( sells everything) was called “The Knockin Shop”.
Another very nice day in Llangollen today so an ice cream beckons and a little walk by the river.
Enjoy whatever you are up to.

Good morning everyone

BG 4.7
BP 118/77 and no meds (no stress either!)

Did I mention that I cut my own hair. Usually it goes well. Easy, quick, no cost. Unfortunately, on this occasion, I forgot the guard and by the time I realised it was too late, had to carry on. I now have a zero hair cut. Ah well. It's much colder with almost no hair too . I just laughed about it. My wife's less pleased!

one-eggs-funny-face-brown-egg-white-background-35335654.jpg

Today, already put the bins out and weeded our small garden. Later some keyboard practice.

My wife seems a lot better too.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Good morning again! Nearly a Heinz (5.7 is becoming my GoTo Number) on second awakening an hour ago with a 5.6.

Physio this morning so disturbed night not ideal! :(

First day without anti-biotics this year after discussion at Foot Clinic yesterday (separate report to follow later)

Yes, it was dark earlier as 100% cloudy!

Back