Group 7-day waking average?

Morning a 6.7 for me and back to lie down for an hour after walking the hounds.
Quiet day yesterday but busier today as lunch out,picking up some bricks and searching for Dovecotes.
Nice week ahead with bit of driving but nice scenery and pretty routine but with weather hopefully getting better it does make going out and about more pleasant.
Have a good day

@Gwynn Is there maybe an equivalent of PALS at the hospital you can talk to in order to get updates?

Off to see the folks and finish doing the death books. As long as they’ve both done their homework which of course neither will have done because they’re like naughty children! :rofl:

Flotation sessions are basically like this…
Most people float naked rather than clothed as it’s entirely private and if you’re wearing a bathing suit it’ll get weighed down by the Epsom salts so will throw off your balance.
There’s often a salt cave that you can relax in afterwards as well.
It’s a strange experience initially but it’s so relaxing. Although I have to say there are times that having zero sensory input means that what’s going on in my head is amplified and can get quite trippy. Not as trippy as this though..

Off to see the folks and finish doing the death books. As long as they’ve both done their homework which of course neither will have done because they’re like naughty children! :rofl:
Morning Colin.Do you feel like you are the Teacher marking the homework or the Headmaster dealing with them not doing it.
You will have to make sure you spoil them in detention lol

Morning Colin.Do you feel like you are the Teacher marking the homework or the Headmaster dealing with them not doing it.
You will have to make sure you spoil them in detention lol
Oh I definitely channel my inner Jimmy Edwards!

Morning glucose jugglers! A 5.8 for me to start the day. Dog walk delayed by relentlessly grey drizzle, and the heating’s back on.

Hope you get some news and updates soon @Gwynn :(

A round 5 for me today. 🙂

Dez

Morning

6.4 so the best it has been for a couple of weeks, did still eat more carbs than I intended, but at least it wasn’t the sweet sort, so now going to try to keep the ship steady and then cut down on the bread as I need to do this in baby steps.

@Gwynn - sorry to hear you are not being given any information by the hospital.

Rain turned up on schedule just before tea time yesterday, continued through the evening (and probably overnight), it's still raining and the forecast says no let up until this evening. Washout Sunday then. Shame, as Sunday's towel change day, so the tumble dryer's going to get a workout.

Dropped the Audi at the tyre place yesterday morning and popped into LIDL, literally 100yards away on the same road, while they fitted 4 new ones. All done when we got back with our shopping. We always use the same local company as we've always found them to be very good. They repaired a puncture on my Astra only the week before. Car back over to Reading tomorrow for the MoT re-test which, as it failed because of the tyres, will obviously pass now with flying colours.

Wife and I have much of the day to ourselves as our youngest has a Sunday hours shift at Sainsbury's and our eldest's futsal team are playing in London this afternoon. We usually go for a walk on Sundays but not sure that'll happen today.

5.6 for me this morning.

Hope the weather hasn't ruined anyone's plans for the day.

Morning folks. 🙂 7.0 here, with a crazy up and down graph overnight - it looks like I scaled Mont Blanc in my sleep (that’d explain my sore knees this morning:confused:).

Work training was good yesterday morning - a very relaxed atmosphere and lots of chatting to other tutors. Got some great resources too. Then I shot off to M&S to work off some stress...weird how shop-browsing de-stresses me! 😛

The sun’s just appeared, walkies...here I come!

5.6 for me.
I think it’s now a month since I stopped the Metformin.
Things still seem ok.

Oh I definitely channel my inner Jimmy Edwards!
Trust no Whacko involved as I have you down as a man of peace.
Again it made me recollect an experience of being given the cane at school which I did deserve.
Later on I saw the deputy head who administered it on TV taking part in a debate on corporal punishment saying he did not believe in it.
Well I did have an ironic smile thinking I wonder if he had a Road to Damascus moment or did I just catch him on a bad day

Afternoon! 😉 7.3, a tad high for me but that’s how it goes sometimes. Unfortunately, wine doesn’t seem to lower my BGs, I’d dialled down my lunch and tea bolus especially too!

Good afternoon/early evening with old friends. As hoped we were home by 9.30. PJs on and a couple of hours of Netflix before going to bed at 11.30, which is very late for me.

Nothing much on today, very dull today after the last few sunny days, the fells are shrouded in cloud, I can t even see their outline this morning.

Have a grand day.

Back