Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all! 6.0

Slow day yesterday. Only 16,382 steps!
Met up with Max, my friend from Kraków who’s joined me in Warsaw.

Had breakfast.
Resisted the lure of this breakfast item and opted for scrambled eggs and smoked salmon. However I am tempted…Not!
IMG_1079.jpeg

Chatted loads. Walked about five minutes then stopped for coffee. Chatted loads more. Walked slightly longer. Stopped for lunch. Walked a bit more until we arrived at POLIN: Museum of the History of Polish Jews where we spent three hours and didn’t see it all.
IMG_1075.jpeg

Did see this… IMG_1068.jpeg
It’s a program for a production in Yiddish of Tosca.

Walked a bit more. Caught a tram to dinner and talked even more!

Huge veal schnitzel. Tiny, almost gnocchi, dumplings. Vast mountain of cabbage based slaws and sauerkraut.
IMG_1074.jpeg

Morning all. 4.0 after a night where the low alarm kept going off so countless JBs consumed to stop a hypo. I did manage it but tired now. I have a longer day today as well as i need to stop for a meeting after work (unless it gets cancelled, fingers crossed).

Morning a flat 6 for me so happy with that.
Colin sounds like a perfect morning for me a few steps,coffee,walk a bit more and food and seeing sone interesting places along the way.
Quiet day at home as have so plasterers coming to remove some kitchen units and see what lies behind.
Dogs just happy that it was dry if a little chilly.
Have a great day all

Good morning. 6.3, and it’s dry and calm. Yesterday was absolutely awful, so cold too. Fingers crossed for a better day.

Mr Eggy is hoping his water irrigation system arrives from B&Q today. As we’re going on holiday for two weeks beginning of next month he wants his little darling seedlings and plants to be safe from over/underwatering neighbours! But firstly he needs to drill a hole through my kitchen wall to get water pipes to the greenhouse. 🙄 Noise and, no doubt, dust will be the order of the day.

I’ll just keep out of the way! Bird feeders need filling up so I’ll just stay in the garden and pull a few weeds up. Pointless doing any housework. 😉

@ColinUK sounds like a great day.
@Eternal422 I’m so jealous of your adventures, it all sounds amazing.

Have a grand day.

Morning all. 🙂 5.7 here.

Well, my lovely Monday evening class isn’t going to be cancelled because of low numbers. I like the students, but 3 hours on a Monday evening isn’t a good start to the week LOL. We’ve almost finished the book, so at least we can slow down a bit now and they can practise speaking Welsh more. Has Zoom got a virtual prod to keep them awake? It’s tough on all of us! 😛🙂

Morning

8.6 and feeling more tired than when I went to bed, honestly feel like the cold is coming back, either that or I have caught something else.

6.9 this morning. Been AWOL again. This time at our cottage in the Outer Hebrides. Went to escape the builders for a few days. Just me and the dogs. Managed to listen to loads of my audio book. It was a long way to go for 3 nights (should have been 4 but road closure on Skye on Thursday due to bad accident so we had an unexpected overnight stay in a hotel). 9 hours driving home yesterday (after catching a 7am ferry) because I kept getting tired and having to pull over. Good to be home and the sun is shining and tulips are out - SO amazing at this time of year the difference literally a few days makes in the garden (and the grass is growing and our robot mower is on strike and hubby away for 7 more weeks!). Have a great day everyone xxx

Attachments

• IMG_9835.jpeg
    IMG_9835.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9826.jpeg
    IMG_9826.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9794.jpeg
    IMG_9794.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9761.jpeg
    IMG_9761.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 12
A 5.3 for me today. 🙂 Looks like we're back to the cold weather for a while.

Dez

5.7 for me on this bright, sunny but cold Berkshire morning. Wish that wind would die down, though it's not as bad as yesterday. Busy-ish day ahead with a trip to M&S in nearby Bracknell to return my wife's C&C order - it's not a good fit, one of the unfortunate problems with online shopping for clothes - and my regular Tuesday swim. Pool should be less busy and much quieter now the schools are back.

Saw some pictures of the damage caused by yesterday's gales so hope no one's had to clean up as a result.

Have a good day, weather permitting.

Last edited:
Morning all 4.7 for me this morning. Not had a good nights sleep due to low alarm going off every hour . Put a new sensor on yesterday so I don't know if that was the problem or lying on that arm . Then to cap it all went down with a bad case of cramp Must drink more water on a night . Hope everyone is doing well and have a good day folks

3.7 this morning after 3 low alarms orange juice and separate JBs on the two other occasions i am so tired and my heads banging feel like ive been on a roller coaster just couldn't get my BS up its 6.4 now going to have a ham and tomato and a small bread roll.

Morning all - it could be worse. There's some blue sky and it's not raining. Yesterday was actually quite nice, but despite the sun blooming cold wind.

7.2 this morning with a flat line. I spent the afternoon yesterday at the TIA clinic where I was called after the Friday shenanagins with the possible loss of speech. I'm reassured that the consultant thinks I'm suffering migraines and not TIAs and as either a result of the BP pills or just possibly but unlikely the chiropractor's ministrations on my stiff neck. It's been a worrying time.

Hope everyone is OK today. Haven't got a lot on today but must do a grocery shop this afternoon.

Hi everyone. 5'2 this morning, woohoo!

Sunny but windy this morning, looks like I'm not the only one with this situation. I changed my winter coat for a lighter one for a couple days, but I'm back to the winter coat. The sun will not fool me again today lol. I am attempting a long walk, if the wind doesn't get too unpleasant.

Yesterday I made some egg muffins and a cottage pie, I did not bake it because it got quite late and wasn't having it for dinner. It's ready to just put in the oven tonight.

And it was a 5.9 for me much earlier this morning.

7.8 for me. The postprandial only spiked at 12.5 this morning.

Back