Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 7.0 here, after a jelly baby at 3am (or was it 2am? depending on the clock change :rofl: ) which I probably didn’t need, as my Libre graph was zigzagging all over the place and I didn’t feel hypo, so expect it was compression/dehydration. Will be glad to change sensor today, this one’s been fine during the day, but I put it lower down than usual and I’ve been lying on it a fair bit at night.

Really out of touch with which day it is now! Anyway 8.6 this morning, but overall managing to keep in range most of the time.

Had a nice look around Melbourne including a lovely river trip. Then today continued on to The Great Ocean Road. Some lovely views but by the time we got to the 12 Apostles the sun was right at us. Unfortunately rain is forecast from tomorrow lunchtime so may not get any better shots.

6S3A0349.jpeg

6S3A0418.jpegIMG_2989.jpeg6S3A0480.jpeg

Morning all, 7.0 here, after a jelly baby at 3am (or was it 2am? depending on the clock change :rofl: ) which I probably didn’t need, as my Libre graph was zigzagging all over the place and I didn’t feel hypo, so expect it was compression/dehydration. Will be glad to change sensor today, this one’s been fine during the day, but I put it lower down than usual and I’ve been lying on it a fair bit at night.

BCC Verify - What we do know is it was not between 01:00 and 02:00 as the hour did not exist. Unconfirmed reports say some shift workers are being deducted and hours pay! :(

Good morning. Brilliant sunshine here - for the moment. Got out of habit of daily checking whilst I have been ill - this morning had breakfast, did animals, tidied up - Woops! 7.8 as a 1 hour after eating score looks OK to me for somebody swallowing 30mg of steroids daily. Finished antibiotics and (fingers crossed) seem to have shed the infection. COPD still productive of vileness but much reduced.

Managed to weed front bed yesterday - camelias flowering bravely and daffs/narcissi looking lovely.

Beginning to wish FInders International had not found an unkown cousin who was no will writer. Everyone agreed (except family idiot/conspiracy theorist) that I should sort out the administration - now aforementioned idiot wants to join in...Since his first act was to con the police into giving him the keys to the house and second to order an unnecessarily costly funeral not exactly a suitable candidate for getting in and preserving the estate. Managed to get locks changed and, thanks to a helpful undetaker, a sensibly priced funeral. Now cousin in USA supporting his efforts to interfere. Have sent them a brisk ultimatum - back off or I will let you get on wtih it as I don't need the money. 50 years under the wig and no complaints so not minded to join forces with imberciles now I am retired.

Everything is closed locally except, hopefully, the garden centres. Off to try to find a really beautiful plant for my neighbours. Never felt so ill, old and depressed as this infection left me. Without their kindness I would have been looking for arsenic not antibiotics...

Hope everyone doing well and enjoying Bank Holdiays.

BCC Verify - What we do know is it was not between 01:00 and 02:00 as the hour did not exist. Unconfirmed reports say some shift workers are being deducted and hours pay! :(
That's annoying! I hope they do at least get an extra hour in October then. When I worked as an agency nurse, my pay was for actual hours worked but the ward (substantive) staff didn't get extra in October or less in March on the assumption it would balance out

6.7 for me this morning. Annoyingly df guessed closed than me :rofl:. Maybe still the effects of pizza and cookie dough at (late) lunch yesterday as although tea was late I only had three bean chilli soup (18g carbs) and a beer.

Congrats to @Gwynn and @harbottle on your HS!

Morning all. 5.9.

I started with a cold yesterday and it’s gonna be a stinker, I just know. Went out last night to a Soul Night with old friends ( from school) and had three glasses of wine but my BGs remained stubbornly high all night even after all the dancing I did! Left the car and walked home, 20 minutes, BGs then decided to drop, shared a slice of toast with Mr Eggy. Got home at 12.45, after consuming our supper we got in bed at 2.04! Of course as soon as I lay down I couldn’t breath and my nose was pouring ( TMI?) I haven’t had a good night, took painkillers at 6,30 as my whole face was aching and still was when I woke at 9.30. Sore throat, headache, dry cough, the lot! I really haven’t time for this, I’ve four bags of tatties to shape into fondant shapes, make a rhubarb crumble and a caramelised shallot tart, amongst lots of other things for the hordes coming tomorrow. I’ll just keep taking the tablets and collapse on Tuesday! :( The one good thing is the sun is shining and I’ve put a wash on. Small wins.

Have a lovely day whatever your plans.

Morning everyone

A fine sunny and wind free day here at the moment, just right for my happy 5.8 - I do like happy numbers.

Have a lovely weekend everyone and stay safe.

Happy Easter
7.4 today, wouldn’t have been surprised it wasn’t higher following Doner kebab and hot cross bun yesterday evening.
one fence panel mended in garden yesterday and back garden landscaping has begun.
congratulations to @Gwynn & @harbottle on the HS’s

Have a super Sunday everyone 😎

Morning all - just! Another can't make it's mind up day. Got absolutely soaked yesterday on our way into town and later coming home.

10.5 this morning. Not entirely sure why, though I think some health issue is grumbling away in the background. I suppose it could have been the fish, chips and mushy peas we had last night though.

Will be spending today like @eggyg prepping tomorrow's lunch, though we only have 3 coming not hordes! Smoked trout and prawns, roast lamb with all the trimmings, and a rather complicated Limoncello and white chocolate cheesecake. I've made it before very successfully so hope it comes out OK this time.

Congratulations to @Gwynn and @harbottle on the HS

@Eternal422 super photos! Thank you for those!

Happy Easter everyone!

Happy Easter everyone didn't get chance to post yesterday we have a marine reef tank and decided to take a trip out further afield to buy some corals and a mandarin fish eventually after doing the last bits of shopping and sorting out new marine corals it was 7pm don't know where the time went anyway yesterday was 4.8 last 2 days of the sensor decided to let it run its course Abbott have sent a new one this morning sensor said 7.2 finger prick 5.2. Out this evening for dinner hope you all have a good day x

Morning All and white rabbits,All Fools day,Bank Holiday Easter Monday- take your pick.
A 7.2 for me but again a pretty flat line and a good nights sleep.
Walked the pooches and light drizzly rain and will now grab an extra hour or so rest before deciding what to do today- probably not a lot.
Spent some time in garden yesterday and weeding etc always gets my levels down quickly so usually take on extra carbs so hot cross buns etc so then a rise just when I am feeling tired.
Last day of holiday so see what the week brings but looks quite routine work wise and just the way I like it.
Anyway let us all Spring forward and do whatever we wish

7.5 for me this morning (about 8 hours ago now for us!)

Despite dire warnings of storms and heavy rain we just had a few showers so were able to still get around and take photos. Restocked on food and drink from Woolworths (a very nice supermarket here) in Warrnambool about an hour’s drive from where we are staying in Port Campbell.

Got better pictures of the 12 Apostles today!

IMG_2996.jpeg
And then some further along the coast :

6S3A0519.jpeg
This one is called London Bridge (the arch linking it to the mainland collapsed some years ago)

6S3A0559.jpeg

Back