Group 7-day waking average?

5.1 for me its lovely and sunny here hubby about to make a start on garden for a couple of hours, sensor has finally been stable for the last 2 days so can relax on the finger pricks now, my fingers are so sore and covered in tiny bruises.

Sunday lunch out this evening looking forward to that hope everyone has a good day x

Yawning morning. 5.6 at 4.40!

Early start today, we would like to leave no later than 8, it’s 365 miles to Brighton and I’ve realised it’s the Easter holidays for some. Our kids don’t finish until Thursday. Hoping roads aren’t too bad. We’re all packed apart from the last minute toiletries. Bins to empty and dishes to wash after breakfast and we’re done. Just hope my gut deals with my breakfast before we leave, hence the early hour, I need to give myself plenty of time after breakfast! TMI?🙄 Talking of which, had a letter on Saturday from the Dietetics Department, I’d forgotten one of the many consultants I’ve already seen had referred me. It’s a Zoom call, ( oh Gawd), but it happens to be when we’re in darkest, deepest north of Scotland. There’s barely a mobile signal let alone good WiFi. The appointment is at 11.30 and there’s no way I’m hanging around our holiday cottage waiting for a Zoom thingymajig that might not even be viable. I’ll call them to change it, I’m not sure if it will help with my partially obstructed small intestines, gastric dumping syndrome, diverticulitis and diabetes! But I suppose I’ve nothing to lose. Apart from my dignity, “ you’re on mute!”:rofl:

Have a Happy Monday and I’ll see you tomorrow in blustery Brighton.

Wrote all my thoughts down yesterday about things I want to talk through with SOIT so I don’t forget how anxious I was and miss things.

Saw Dune pt 2 at the cinema yesterday. Lovely little cinema I’d forgotten existed tbh. Cheap (for the west end) seats that are supremely comfortable as it’s an old private screening venue that still holds some private screenings so needs to be plush.

The film itself is beautiful but my lord it’s long. I enjoyed it though.

@eggyg I thought you were literally driving to Brighton and back in the same day! Enjoy!

Yawning morning. 5.6 at 4.40!

Early start today, we would like to leave no later than 8, it’s 365 miles to Brighton and I’ve realised it’s the Easter holidays for some. Our kids don’t finish until Thursday. Hoping roads aren’t too bad. We’re all packed apart from the last minute toiletries. Bins to empty and dishes to wash after breakfast and we’re done. Just hope my gut deals with my breakfast before we leave, hence the early hour, I need to give myself plenty of time after breakfast! TMI?🙄 Talking of which, had a letter on Saturday from the Dietetics Department, I’d forgotten one of the many consultants I’ve already seen had referred me. It’s a Zoom call, ( oh Gawd), but it happens to be when we’re in darkest, deepest north of Scotland. There’s barely a mobile signal let alone good WiFi. The appointment is at 11.30 and there’s no way I’m hanging around our holiday cottage waiting for a Zoom thingymajig that might not even be viable. I’ll call them to change it, I’m not sure if it will help with my partially obstructed small intestines, gastric dumping syndrome, diverticulitis and diabetes! But I suppose I’ve nothing to lose. Apart from my dignity, “ you’re on mute!”:rofl:

Have a Happy Monday and I’ll see you tomorrow in blustery Brighton.

Most schools beak up towards the end of the week as it is an early Easter.

Easter falls on the first Sunday after the Full-Moon date based on mathematical calculations, that falls on or after March 21 (spring equinox). If the Full Moon is on a Sunday, Easter is celebrated on the following Sunday. I used to know the maths log ago but no longer celebrate it as such although as a Jedi I am happy to join in! 🙂

5.4 this morning, still getting daytime highs, but to be expected with eating unknown carbs in meals out. At least the Libre shows me and helps me tame them!

Visit to Home & Away yesterday (Sunday) where we had Stef who plays Eden (for those who follow the show) joined us on the bus and chatted with us, posing for photos at Mona Vale before we headed on to Palm Beach (Summer Bay in the show).

IMG_2923.jpeg

Today (Monday) was a trip into the Blue Mountains, very pretty area but also a special stop first thing in the morning to see a Koala and Kangaroos (under the guidance of a keeper, allowed me to scratch between her eyes - magical!)

6S3A0263.jpeg

2U2A0521.jpeg

We were in a small group of just 9 of us in total, one of whom was a T2 from the US and very interested in the Libre when he noticed!

Hope everyone is well, sorry, not managing to keep totally up to date with all the posts!

Take care!

7.4 when I got up, 8.4 before breakfast. Better get out the door to the bus, then the train, then the airport shortly

Morning all, 6.2 here. Managed to negotiate Trifle and later, a piece of Toblerone last night. It was son's birthday, his and OH's are a week apart, so second weekend running for negotiating the naughties.

Good morning everyone

Well would you Adam and Eve it ... yup ... 5.2 ... again !!! ... any bids for a very biased (but pleasing) blood glucose meter? Starting at £1,000,000. Obviously an instant cure for diabetes!!!! No pills. No finger pricks. No worries. 😉

Yesterday at the church was very good and the sound system had no glitches at all (it is usually troublesome for some operatives)

Today I start sorting out the songs for next Sunday as I am playing.

My wife has shown real interest in trying to learn to play my latest composition. Should be interesting this... at the moment she is finding it a bit confusing. Very good exercise for the brain ...

depp-confusion.jpg

Tonight, pizza for tea with my friend coming over too.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Bore da, bawb. / Morning all. 🙂 8.7 here.

Wow, I was wiped out last night after a big sesh clearing, digging, planting in the garden yesterday. Amazing how tiring physical exercise can be! I was doing great managing my BG for the first 3 hours, but it all get a bit messy after that. You live and (don’t, in my case) learn!

Have safe trips @eggyg and @Lucyr. :D

Morning congrats on the HS Gwynn and looks like the Trip down under is going great Eternal.
Hope eggy enjoys the Brighton trip but I feel with a moniker like eggy at Easter time she has to be very popular.
A 7.2 for me today and a change of sensor and disappointment yesterday at our favourite lunch spot as had to wait ages for service and was not up to usual standard. Normally this does not affect me but as we did not venture out on Saturday due to weather it did spoil the w/ end.
Anyway a quiet day and see what it brings

Morning congrats on the HS Gwynn and looks like the Trip down under is going great Eternal.
Hope eggy enjoys the Brighton trip but I feel with a moniker like eggy at Easter time she has to be very popular.
A 7.2 for me today and a change of sensor and disappointment yesterday at our favourite lunch spot as had to wait ages for service and was not up to usual standard. Normally this does not affect me but as we did not venture out on Saturday due to weather it did spoil the w/ end.
Anyway a quiet day and see what it brings
That’s a cracking yolk @Wendal! I’m sure I’ll have an eggciting time!

Morning haven't posted for a bit. It was 9.4. had my first shift at work Saturday ended up being shorter then exp cted because of the wheel I was put was very quiet. Next one on Friday. I've found myslef feeling quite light headed this morning and that's started a load of what ifs

Morning

5.6 and a better day eating wise yesterday, still a long way to go, but a small step hopefully to better things.

@Gwynn - congratulations on your HS.

@Eternal422 - loving your photos, your adventures sound wonderful.

@eggyg and @Lucyr - enjoy your trips.

A 5.9 for me today. 🙂

Dez

A cheeky 5.1 for me this morning. Basal is needing some tweaking in unusual directions which is a bit of a work in progress, but CIQ is trying its best.

Safe and happy travels @eggyg and @Lucyr

And congrats on the HS @Gwynn

Back