Group 7-day waking average?

A 4.5 for me this morning. 🙂

Dez

Good morning (V3.0). 6.0 on the meter that became a FOTFy 7.4 on Libre.

Libre become unusable yesterday evening as the AI adaptive brightness threw a wobbly and the screen was too dark to make out. Now sorted but I have turned the feature off as when I reset it is was like grouping around in the fog! AS (Adaptive Stupidly) rather than AI but then when I tried AI search it returned rubbish!

Foggy phone and misty outside.

5.9 this morning. Went down to Morrisons to pick up a newspaper and some other stuff and found I didn't have my wallet with me, so quick dash home and back again. Luckily I'd driven down, as it looked like it might rain, so only 5 or 6 minutes there and back.

Wife and I decided to wander up to our local Chef & Brewer yesterday evening as our boys were both out and we couldn't be bothered to cook. Had my usual Smothered Chicken (aka Hunters Chicken) and it was excellent. The pub was having a bit of a mare, though. Table next to ours ordered a round of drinks and they never turned up, so they got them on the house with an apology. Then the waitress noticed that we were still waiting for our meals, so we got an apology too and two main courses on the house. We only paid for our drinks and desserts.

Nothing special planned for the day but we have an electrician coming after lunch to replace the extractor fan in our bathroom, as it's given up the ghost.

Have a good day.

Morning All - 7.3 for me this morning. Off to college in a minute to get wet no doubt but we're at Askham Hall all day so should be fun as lots of different things to do there and we might be in a poly tunnel for a while. Home Alone Day 6 today but the dogs are good company. Have a good one everyone. @eggyg where are you going on your mini break?

Morning All - 7.3 for me this morning. Off to college in a minute to get wet no doubt but we're at Askham Hall all day so should be fun as lots of different things to do there and we might be in a poly tunnel for a while. Home Alone Day 6 today but the dogs are good company. Have a good one everyone. @eggyg where are you going on your mini break?
We’re going all the way to Brighton! Our girls booked us tickets for The Gipsy Kings and a two night stay for our Christmas present. We’ve tagged on an extra two nights as we’ve never ever been to this area and as well as having a good old mooch around Brighton, which I’m looking forward to immensely, we hope to get to Knepp Park and/or the South Downs if we’ve time. We won’t get there until late Monday so nothing much will get done that day. Concert on Wednesday, drive home Good Friday, which I’m not looking forward to. Will have to set off quite early to try and avoid the Easter traffic!

We’re going all the way to Brighton! Our girls booked us tickets for The Gipsy Kings and a two night stay for our Christmas present. We’ve tagged on an extra two nights as we’ve never ever been to this area and as well as having a good old mooch around Brighton, which I’m looking forward to immensely, we hope to get to Knepp Park and/or the South Downs if we’ve time. We won’t get there until late Monday so nothing much will get done that day. Concert on Wednesday, drive home Good Friday, which I’m not looking forward to. Will have to set off quite early to try and avoid the Easter traffic!
Brighton Pavilion is amazing, well worth a visit.

Thanks, yes, levels behaved themselves yesterday. Very strange. As I get older and get further into this diabetes game ( 14 years this year), it just gets more and more contrary!
1 am having similar issues with my new sensor its day 3 now and i was about to phone and report it as faulty now after jumping from 4 and 3 over the actual finger prick last one was 8.9 and the finger prick was 4.4 that was last night before going to sleep this morning its almost the same.

Morning all.8.8 for me this morning.Still raining.Go in care home this afternoon and visit my mother. Walk into town pick up stuff in chemist.Coffee in Costa .Then head home .Give the dog a rest today .I walked 10 and half miles yesterday.He did a lot more.Have a good day folks and stay safe

Morning all

A nice round 5.0 for me on this very pleasant nice sunny morning...

Morning all - was grey and dull but the sun is trying to break through now.

I didn't get round to tweaking basals yesterday due to serious pension issues we had to deal with.... so at bedtime I put on a -25% temp basal for 9 hours and look what I got this morning 5.2. Thrilled!

Rang GP yesterday and she has prescribed some high strength liquid Gaviscon to be taken 4 times a day. IMHO it's more medication to address the side effects of other medication. I am becoming quite frightened by all this. Screenshot_20240320-091954.pngWhen will it end?

Providing I feel OK we are meeting friends in the pub early evening today.

@khskel Snap! Our lawn is exactly the same, a swamp! Even on the odd sunny day it's not enough time to dry it out.

@Eternal422 - if once a day Levemir works then stick with it. I just found twice a day more adaptable. Oh regarding the date line... we used to do a trip that was London - Anchorage 8 hours behind London. Anchorage - Tokyo cross the dateline. Tokyo to Moscow, 3 hours ahead of London. Then we would turn around and go back the same way. Didn't know if you were on your head or your elbow and very confusing for the ladies who were on the pill.

@eggyg what a nice little trip to look forward to - and lovely new blouses to wear too!

Just thinking - we are a much depleted crowd these days - @TinaD, @Lanny @Michael12421 and @Kaylz have all disappeared. Hope they are OK.

Have a good one all

Morning all - was grey and dull but the sun is trying to break through now.

I didn't get round to tweaking basals yesterday due to serious pension issues we had to deal with.... so at bedtime I put on a -25% temp basal for 9 hours and look what I got this morning 5.2. Thrilled!

Rang GP yesterday and she has prescribed some high strength liquid Gaviscon to be taken 4 times a day. IMHO it's more medication to address the side effects of other medication. I am becoming quite frightened by all this. View attachment 29618When will it end?

Providing I feel OK we are meeting friends in the pub early evening today.

@khskel Snap! Our lawn is exactly the same, a swamp! Even on the odd sunny day it's not enough time to dry it out.

@Eternal422 - if once a day Levemir works then stick with it. I just found twice a day more adaptable. Oh regarding the date line... we used to do a trip that was London - Anchorage 8 hours behind London. Anchorage - Tokyo cross the dateline. Tokyo to Moscow, 3 hours ahead of London. Then we would turn around and go back the same way. Didn't know if you were on your head or your elbow and very confusing for the ladies who were on the pill.

@eggyg what a nice little trip to look forward to - and lovely new blouses to wear too!

Just thinking - we are a much depleted crowd these days - @TinaD, @Lanny @Michael12421 and @Kaylz have all disappeared. Hope they are OK.

Have a good one all
congrats on your HS

Really not sure what I had for my BG this morning, nor when “this morning” was! We “lost” Wednesday somewhere in the Pacific. The LibreLink app shows no logbook entries for Wednesday and a big gap until readings show up again on the chart from today, Thursday March 21. Very confusing! But not as bad as @Pattidevans describes with the Alaska - Tokyo - Moscow - London trip!

Now safely in Sydney and already had a little walk around the shops and to nearby Darling Harbour close to our hotel. Forecast is for a dull day tomorrow, so not too much planned, but Saturday sees the return of sunshine and warmth so we’ll sightsee around Sydney Harbour then. Insulin now safely in the room fridge after its overnight trip in a flask with gel pack. So far all seems to be ok with everything.

Congratulations @Pattidevans on your HS!

Take care everyone!

Back