Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all and 6.6 for me.

Took Mrs Khskel into town for a check up at the dentist. Cancelled, they said they said a text had been sent but we can't see one. Funnily enough the SMS confirming the new appt arrived immediately.

Have a good day everyone.
When we checked into the eye clinic this morning at 8.30 the man in front was at the wrong hospital! He had the appointment letter with him that plainly said West Cumberland Hospital, Whitehaven. We were in the Cumberland Infirmary, Carlisle. Ach, it’s only 40 miles away. I don’t think he’ll make it! Oh dear. He took it well.

Mr Eggy eye update. Just got home. He had an almost microscopic piece of plastic in his eye. The consultant numbed it ( he says it was instant relief) and scraped it off! Gave him drops and ointment, and another appointment for Monday morning. He feels a bit ropey. He’s having a lie down.

Mr Eggy eye update. Just got home. He had an almost microscopic piece of plastic in his eye. The consultant numbed it ( he says it was instant relief) and scraped it off! Gave him drops and ointment, and another appointment for Monday morning. He feels a bit ropey. He’s having a lie down.
Great news though if it’s not corneal damage

Embarrassing 8.2 this morning (biscuits). @eggyg wishing Mr Eggy a positive appointment and relief from his discomfort xxx
If I buy sweet stuff I don’t stop. I tell myself so many lies that I won’t eat them, I will only eat one, then to hell with it I will just eat the lot. I shop in 4 isles, fruit and veg, meat, dairy , pick up no added sugar wholemeal bread, pay and out the store. lol it’s my safe routine.

Saw this posted on another forum… obviously I’m not a moderator or admin or anything here other than a humble user but I did think it was apt for this forum, and plenty of others too.

As a moderator, obviously I watch the forum closely. After almost two years of this, I have come to the conclusion that there are basically three types of members: The Curious, The Gullible, and th... See More
Can’t see the last bit Colin.

Morning all and 6.6 for me.

Took Mrs Khskel into town for a check up at the dentist. Cancelled, they said they said a text had been sent but we can't see one. Funnily enough the SMS confirming the new appt arrived immediately.

Happened to me got a phone call saying date was changed. When I arrived they tried to charge me for missed appointment. They wouldn’t believe I had a phone call changing date and time .

Better this morning and I have just been out for a 2 hour+ walk. A bit tired now but I may go out for another shorter walk this afternoon.

And a happy 5.6 for me earlier this fine dry morning.

Congratulations on the HS @Colin g !

Saw this posted on another forum… obviously I’m not a moderator or admin or anything here other than a humble user but I did think it was apt for this forum, and plenty of others too.

As a moderator, obviously I watch the forum closely. After almost two years of this, I have come to the conclusion that there are basically three types of members: The Curious, The Gullible, and th... See More
Having been admin on a diabetes forum for 15 years I'd say there are 4 types. Gullible, curious, expert and bolshie, not to mention the odd troll.

Having been admin on a diabetes forum for 15 years I'd say there are 4 types. Gullible, curious, expert and bolshie, not to mention the odd troll.
I've seen members on a forum repeatedly post I'm done, had enough of this. Two weeks later they're back. Another expert would just reply to every post with I disagree.

I disagree ! :D

Back