Group 7-day waking average?

Bad day yesterday as my wife was very poorly (nice way of putting it)

Anyway, good morning everyone

BG 4.6 surprisingly low

Today lots of exercise!!!!!!!!!

sport-body_building-muscle-muscle_head-exercises-too_much_of_a_good_thing-mban678_low.jpg

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Morning all, 5.4 here. Another foggy start, hope it burns off to a sunny morning again, it was glorious yesterday.
Good luck,@eggyg , hope Mr Eggy gets sorted. I had an antibiotic ointment for my eye once, you just squeezed a line of it from a tube nozzle onto the inside of the lower lid, and then closed your eyes, and it spread itself out.

Morning all. 🙂 6.1 here.

Wednesday means lesson planning / admin and an evening Welsh class. I’m hoping I can get the first bit done asap, then I can get out in the sunshine...before it disappears!

Fingers crossed for a swift recovery @eggyg.

Embarrassing 8.2 this morning (biscuits). @eggyg wishing Mr Eggy a positive appointment and relief from his discomfort xxx

5.3, had a headache since yesterday morning so not feeling great but I only work half a day at least on Wednesdays now.

A 5.1 for me today. 🙂

Dez

Morning

An improved 6.4, throat doesn’t feel quite so bad today and eating improved slightly. Still off work as wanted to get over this completely.

@eggyg - hope it goes well today for Mr eggyg.

@Leadinglights - hope you can get delivery of your new cooker quickly,

Good morning, 5.9 today for me.

Starting to like this retirement lark - dental hygienist visit yesterday morning, followed by a coffee with my wife in a nearby Costa (I prefer Starbucks but there wasn’t one nearby) then a leisurely wander around Solihull where my wife exchanged a Pandora bangle she had been given and ended up with a lovely rose gold one and got a charm engraved with the date of her retirement - great service as they do in while you wait in the store! It just feels good to not have to always be rushing around all the time.

@eggyg - really hope your husband’s eye is ok and can get sorted quickly - it sounds scary and must be so worrying. The corneal scratch I had some years back was painful and worrying enough, so I’m thinking of you both!

@ColinUK - hope your Mum and Dad are ok.

@Gwynn - hope your wife is better today.

Take care everyone!

Decision made on the cooker, Bosch ordered on line £50 cheaper for a better specification of the one we saw in the shop so we will need to get an electrician to fit. I contacted a couple and they charge less than Curry's. About a week for delivery hopefully.

Found myself a step over the border with a 6.1 this morning, for the first time since January. Might have been the half a caramel brownie I had last night.

Boiler service this morning, sometime between 8 and 12. No sign of the engineer yet. I'm told I'll get a call when he's 20 minutes away, so just a case of hanging around.

Family have arrived safely in Christchurch, handed back their hire car and have a day exploring the city tomorrow before heading to the airport and home on Friday. Really early start, though - check-in is at 04:00 NZ time, would you believe (3pm tomorrow here) and they're 30 minutes from the airport by taxi. They then have 9 hours to kill at Melbourne airport until their connecting flight to Heathrow.

@eggyg - hope Mr Eggy's eye gets sorted

Good moaning! An 11,3 after another rest less night. Had the recurring dream of my prosthetic sinking in the shingle with the tide coming in and a woman pulling my arm to get me out before I drowned!

Foot Clinic today and still waiting for transport, Should be about 5 miles away and on its way but is it?

Thick fog which is now clearing. Another spider had adopted Boris's web and it caught the fog when I opened the window at 5:30. Here's a photo but I am not up to Mr Eggy's standard. Hope he gets on OK at the eye clinic.

PXL_20240306_090838630.jpg

Morning all and 6.6 for me.

Took Mrs Khskel into town for a check up at the dentist. Cancelled, they said they said a text had been sent but we can't see one. Funnily enough the SMS confirming the new appt arrived immediately.

Have a good day everyone.

Saw this posted on another forum… obviously I’m not a moderator or admin or anything here other than a humble user but I did think it was apt for this forum, and plenty of others too.

As a moderator, obviously I watch the forum closely. After almost two years of this, I have come to the conclusion that there are basically three types of members: The Curious, The Gullible, and th... See More

Morning all and 6.6 for me.

Took Mrs Khskel into town for a check up at the dentist. Cancelled, they said they said a text had been sent but we can't see one. Funnily enough the SMS confirming the new appt arrived immediately.

Have a good day everyone.
Tell me the new appointment is at 2:30

Saw this posted on another forum… obviously I’m not a moderator or admin or anything here other than a humble user but I did think it was apt for this forum, and plenty of others too.

As a moderator, obviously I watch the forum closely. After almost two years of this, I have come to the conclusion that there are basically three types of members: The Curious, The Gullible, and th... See More
I've been posting on internet forums for about 20 years. I've created, owned and moderated on an entire question and answer website for about the last 8 years. I've seen it all. One of my conclusions on the subject is 4 words, I love being right.

Morning all - in a rush, will catch up later.

9.4 - shocking and down to eating up leftovers and compromise stuff instead of cooking the planned dinner last night. Also way under-bolussed. Agh!

Hope Mr Eggy's eye will be OK.

Back