Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all

A higher than usual 6.2 for me this sunny morning.

Have a good day fellow sufferers and stay safe.

from 12.0 at bedtime through to 7.3 then 9.4@fotf then an hr later 7.6 all by itself.

another wet day with water running off the fields onto the roads. next rain is fcast to happen in 3 days time

Got a couple more hours and now 4.9! 🙂

7-day TIR is now 79%. Hopefully I can crack 80% but the effects of the antibiotics on my stomach do not help! :(
what's your range please? [2]
i'm keeping track of my own range [1] and like to compare with other t1s

[1] ive lit a fire under my own backside since getting one eye with background (think it's called P0 it's the least concerning one) retinopathy in one eye. first time ever.

[2] see sig

Afternoon all, been up hours but only just turned the computer on. It was grey when I woke, but it's now lovely and sunny.

7.7 first thing and a Unicorn. 7.4 now after brunch of 2 boiled eggs, slice and a half of toast and 100g yoghurt with chia seeds.

Not quite sure how but I've got a glut of peppers. So I'm making roast tomato and roast pepper soup this afternoon + ham hock, pepperonata and jacket potatoes for dinner. Then I'll have a stab at re-writing the A-Z of vegetables for this site. I originally wrote it er... between 15 and 20 years ago and half the recipes linked have disappeared.

Another lovely photo of the grandchildren @eggyg.

Congrats on the HS @Martin.A

Get well soon those of you who are under the weather.

Have a happy day chaps

what's your range please? [2]
i'm keeping track of my own range [1] and like to compare with other t1s

[1] ive lit a fire under my own backside since getting one eye with background (think it's called P0 it's the least concerning one) retinopathy in one eye. first time ever.

[2] see sig

Hi! My range is set to 3.9 - 10 and seems unalterable. I actually try to stay below 8.0 because of the problem with my remaining leg (eff'ing diabetes for six decades) . Both my eyes have had changes since about Year 35!

Screenshot_20240218-131036.png

Screenshot_20240218-131115.png

I set range here:

Attachments

• range.png
    range.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 7
  • range2.png
    range2.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 7
current time-in-range@7d is 48% :(

its a 5.1 for me just checked my TIR for this weeks shocked to find its 95% looking forward to our sunday lunch out this evening with a nice glass of white wine hope everyone has a good day

Attachments

• received_1148636996316775.jpeg
    received_1148636996316775.jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 6
Good morning 6.8

Happy Monday everyone 😎

Good morning everyone

BG 4.8 consistently lower now (between 5.1 and 4.6) but on the flip side no HS's. It's just not fair!

Blood pressure is consistently lower too. This morning it was 114/72 (lowest recently 111/72 , highest 118/77)

All this whilst recently catching and recovering from a minor cold.

However, the weather looks horrible out there this morning, so my early morning walk may be dumped.

photo-dark-storm-clouds-with-bolts-and-flashes-of-lightning-61557.jpg

🙂

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Back