Group 7-day waking average?

GoodMorning 6.6 today
7.4 yesterday
6.0 Monday
7.4 Sunday
and was 8.something back on Friday & Saturday
I think that’s me just about caught up on reporting my morning scores 🙄

we've been having internet issues every morning at the moment
Virgin have digger a big hole at the end of the next street so hopefully it will soon be fixed
although I think they have been there for nearly a week already, so to access internet currently I'm Connecting iPad to mobile phone

loads of pages of posts to catch up with
but hope everybody's doing ok (and nobody blew away last night)

8.3 today. Sometimes when I used the inhaler I mettioned the other day. I think it may briefly help it's hard to tel for sure as I haven't really got the hang of using it it's tricker then it looks. The Frist time I used it it actually felt like it was stuck in my throat. I'm supposed to take my peak flow twice a day the vejdos I watch said to repeat 3 times and record the best but red i did yesterday evening the 3rd wd quite a bit lower then the other 2(i did end taking it again letercin tje evening but i didnt record that one. I'm only actually suppose to do it twice a day). Both using the inhaler and peak flow meter can really set of costchonitus.

I'm joining my fellow near misses with 5.3 this morning. 🙂
Still a bit blowy out there but not as bad as Sunday night.

Dez

Good morning 6.3

Calm morning after a noisy night of wind and rain. Weirdly warm during night despite turning CH down to zero - met office says it was 9 degrees but certainly felt much warmer than that as I kicked off the duvet.

Hope everyone has survived the latest storm. @ColinUK Best wishes to your courageous Dad and you.

Morning All - 7.4 this morning (actually 6.6 on waking but once I'd got out of bed and done a finger prick that was my score) - I'm still finger pricking morning and night as I like to compare it to the sensor. It's going to be a windy one on my gardening course today though I suspect we'll spend quite a bit of it in the classroom. I've just fed the red squirrels and am currently watching three of them busily emptying the boxes and going off and burying the nuts - actually one is holding it's own against the wind and perching on the box to eat. @ColinUK I don't think anyone would blame you for turning to food last night - so pleased your Dad is up and about, slowly, slowly wins the race. Last night marked me being 4 years alcohol free - I celebrated last night by spilling alcohol free beer all over me and the sofa while I was watching Saltburn! Have a great day everyone xxx

Morning everyone! A 5,4.

Spent all day at home yesterday, mostly in front of my computer, which I feel is not good for me. Found a job offer I was quite interested in, sent a rushed application, I know I could have done better. Checked my CV folder probably for the first time since 2021. It's ironic how, when I arrived I had a fresh diploma but no work experience and was trying to make something in my studies sound interesting for a retail/hospitality job. Now I gained the experience to apply confidently to those type of jobs, I'm interested in something more related in my studies and my CV looks weird with this unrelated jobs in the middle. I am reticent to leave them out tho, because then would seem I did absolutely nothing since finishing my studies. Sight...

I also found a forgotten CV review where they criticised "you come across as a doer rather than an achiever" and encouraged me to show my "exceptional achievements". I didn't have any exceptional achievements from two weeks of waitressing, and definitely not the type they showed in their generic office job example 🙄

Morning All - 7.4 this morning (actually 6.6 on waking but once I'd got out of bed and done a finger prick that was my score) - I'm still finger pricking morning and night as I like to compare it to the sensor. It's going to be a windy one on my gardening course today though I suspect we'll spend quite a bit of it in the classroom. I've just fed the red squirrels and am currently watching three of them busily emptying the boxes and going off and burying the nuts - actually one is holding it's own against the wind and perching on the box to eat. @ColinUK I don't think anyone would blame you for turning to food last night - so pleased your Dad is up and about, slowly, slowly wins the race. Last night marked me being 4 years alcohol free - I celebrated last night by spilling alcohol free beer all over me and the sofa while I was watching Saltburn! Have a great day everyone xxx
Hopefully calming down after lunch and we may get sunshine. We’re planning on donning the wellies and going down to see how high the River Petteril is. Don’t think we’ll be playing Pooh sticks, I would imagine the bridge is submerged. Put some rocks in your pockets before your gardening course. 😛

8.3 today. Sometimes when I used the inhaler I mettioned the other day. I think it may briefly help it's hard to tel for sure as I haven't really got the hang of using it it's tricker then it looks. The Frist time I used it it actually felt like it was stuck in my throat. I'm supposed to take my peak flow twice a day the vejdos I watch said to repeat 3 times and record the best but red i did yesterday evening the 3rd wd quite a bit lower then the other 2(i did end taking it again letercin tje evening but i didnt record that one. I'm only actually suppose to do it twice a day). Both using the inhaler and peak flow meter can really set of costchonitus.
@rayray119 - have the prescribed a spacer to use with the inhaler, I have had asthma since a child and after watching my then 3 year old granddaughter using her inhaler with a spacer, I requested one, (they can also be bought OTC) it has been a game changer for me as I used to feel that i wasn’t getting it down into my lungs but stuck on my tongue and throat. Only downside is a bit cumbersome to carry around.

Morning

5.1 so near yet so far. Well the scales were kinder to me than I expected and I lost 1/2lb now to get back to eating well everyday, not for 5 days a week. Hoping the wind dies down enough to go for a run later, although nowhere near as bad here as some have been experiencing.

@ColinUK - keeping your and your dad in my thoughts, certainly a lot for him to be dealing with.

Back