Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all - grey and dreary again, though it was quite bright earlier.

6.1 with a flat line first thing.

We too buy a TV licence. Did think I'd get one free but they stopped that just before I reached 75.

Today's task is making 2 kilos of Seville Oranges and 3.66 kilos of brown sugar into Marmalade. Fun, fun, fun! Why do I do it?

Have a good day all.

I buy a telly licence too. It’s worth if for David Attenborough alone. We piggy back on our daughter’s Netflix and have Apple TV which is a one off buy and you can rent or buy films, but that’s it. Last night we looked on Apple and Netflix for something to watch and there wasn’t anything we fancied. Ended up watching the last two episodes of True Love on More 4, we’ve really enjoyed it. I’m happy with “normal” telly. If there’s nothing on I fancy, I just read.

Good morning - 7.0 at 8:00

Have a great day everyone.

And it was a 5.7 for me much earlier on this bright sunny morning.

Have a good day folks and stay safe.

I buy a telly licence too. It’s worth if for David Attenborough alone. We piggy back on our daughter’s Netflix and have Apple TV which is a one off buy and you can rent or buy films, but that’s it. Last night we looked on Apple and Netflix for something to watch and there wasn’t anything we fancied. Ended up watching the last two episodes of True Love on More 4, we’ve really enjoyed it. I’m happy with “normal” telly. If there’s nothing on I fancy, I just read.
The Apple TV box is a one off purchase but I subscribe to AppleTV+ which is their wonderful streaming service. Honestly it has the best things on it. Things like For All Mankind, The Morning Show, and even stuff like Monarch and Severance.

Good morning! Woke to a mild hypo (4.1) and uncomfortable phantom pain (yet again for the pain). Lots of paperwork today including TV licence that I forgot to renew over Christmas. I got a letter yesterday - they are sending the boys round soon if I do not renew. It seems a lot of money as I mainly just watch Mastermind, University Challenge and F1 highlights together with the odd film or documentary. Most of it is just mindless rubbish like A&E , GP, 999, etc. documentaries It's about time to scrap "Homes Under the Hammer" and associated ones like moving to the coast, the country, a sunnier climate, etc. I worry about an older friend who just moved to a huge remote barn conversion. Another person I worked with moved on retirement and worked himself to a fatal standstill trying to clear the large overgrown garden in a weekend!
After half-an-hour messing around with the website I decided to telephone to renew my TV Licence. Took less than five minutes so why bother with the Interweb! :rofl:

Good morning - 6.1

Have a great day everyone.

Brrr! 7.4! Beige buffet strikes back. Need to get my numbers and my diet back on track.

Very cold, -4, and very frosty this morning. On our last few lumps of coal but hoping the Coalman delivers some more today so we can have the fire on for Zara. Don’t think we’ll be going out today as the temperature won’t get above freezing we’re told, although the sun will shine. Maybe a run around the garden for five minutes.

Happy Monday everyone.

Good morning a Len from me

Happy Monday Everyone 😎

Good morning all, 4.9 today for me.

Cold day with a dusting of snow but none forecast so here’s hoping as I need to get to my eye screening this morning (being taken by my wife).

BP this morning 136/79, seems like I’ll be calling the GP later this week to see what can be done with medication to bring this down a bit.

Have a good day everyone and stay warm!

A 4.8 for me on this cold and frosty morn. 🙂
Stay safe and warm everybody.
Dez

Back