Group 7-day waking average?

Wonder I any of you good folks could help me .I have an emergency c t scan tomorrow afternoon.wad wondering if I will have to take my libre sensor off .If so not to bad as it runs out Tuesday. Once had an MRI scan and forgot to take wallet out of pocket.wiped out all my cards .gave the bank staff a good chuckle anyways
Just for MRI ok for other scans.

Wonder I any of you good folks could help me .I have an emergency c t scan tomorrow afternoon.wad wondering if I will have to take my libre sensor off .If so not to bad as it runs out Tuesday. Once had an MRI scan and forgot to take wallet out of pocket.wiped out all my cards .gave the bank staff a good chuckle anyways
I don't know about the libre but I know dexcom say sensors off for CT scans so I would have thought the same logic applied to all sensors unless abbot have specifically tested for that situation while dexcom haven't ill try and see if I can have look for you

When I've had a CT scan, and I've had a few, I've always had to have my arms up above my head out of the scanner.

When I've had a CT scan, and I've had a few, I've always had to have my arms up above my head out of the scanner.
Oh that's true I forgot about that part of it gwhen i hsd CT scan

Here you go

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231210-135102.png
    Screenshot_20231210-135102.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 11
An hour delay leaving Heathrow. Seemingly a half hour delay (but we’ve boarded) from Munich. They ate my built in time to relax at MUC but heigh-ho.

Ordered Asian vegetarian on the first leg and this was the meal.

Impressed I was not.

IMG_0040.jpeg

Won’t be making that mistake again! Didn’t eat the bread, the pineapple or the rice pudding sort of thing. And the carrot salad was just carrot.

So I picked up a pretzel and a bit of cake as I ran through the airport. I’m caffeinated as well.

Here you go
Read that carefully, it's a warning to cover their bums! Much like "it's only been evaluated for use on arms". I have worn mine on my thigh for years. It's very accurate and I don't get compression lows when I sleep. Though if it breaks when in the CT scan they are covered, but as @Colin g would be replacing his anyway the next day, it's not a lot to lose. I would chance it.

Read that carefully, it's a warning to cover their bums! Much like "it's only been evaluated for use on arms". I have worn mine on my thigh for years. It's very accurate and I don't get compression lows when I sleep. Though if it breaks when in the CT scan they are covered, but as @Colin g would be replacing his anyway the next day, it's not a lot to lose. I would chance it.
Yeah I know it's a warning but I would genuinely prefer to to replace it in case. But I was just giving @Colin g information on abbot says in case he wanted to know

An hour delay leaving Heathrow. Seemingly a half hour delay (but we’ve boarded) from Munich. They ate my built in time to relax at MUC but heigh-ho.

Ordered Asian vegetarian on the first leg and this was the meal.

Impressed I was not.

View attachment 28498

Won’t be making that mistake again! Didn’t eat the bread, the pineapple or the rice pudding sort of thing. And the carrot salad was just carrot.

So I picked up a pretzel and a bit of cake as I ran through the airport. I’m caffeinated as well.
I wonder who thought that one up? No Asian I think!

Nor did I. Sorry if it came out that way.
No don't worry it didn't to me my reply to you was just explaining to you I know i know it was warning but I thought I would show it anyway in case it was wanted 🙂

Good evening my dears! 4ish on Libre this morning, 6ish on finger. I've gotten a bunch of "lows" the past two days, this sensor is a bit off. Or was before I accidentally ripped it a few hours ago. Well, had just one more day left.

Today I uploaded my Libre data to the computer and re-linked to the clinic, as requested by my doctor. It looks like I didn't upload the data in ages and the summer months are mostly lost :( But the information since early September is available and that's basically the time I've been off insulin, so he can review this.

The shopping trip to Exeter was a success. Sorted some presents and got a few bits for myself: a necklace matching the earrings from last year, a jar of cheeseboard chutney and a sticky ginger cake. They lured me in with free samples! :D Didn't expect that flavour of cake would be my thing but it was lovely and the lady selling them was doing a good job. She insisted it "freezes beautifully" and "you can serve it warm with ice cream or custard and have an easy dessert!". That makes me want to invite people over to share. That's not likely to happen this month so for now it's in the freezer in smaller portions.

Another bad one for me, 7.1 this morning. Thankfully a good day today and no rushing around, just a visit to my parents then a little bit of Christmas shopping in a relatively quiet (for this time of year) retail park on the way home.

@Gwynn - congratulations on your HS today, along with the round house supplied by @goodybags , here is the Gailey Roundhouse on the Staff & Worcester canal, taken in June this year on our holiday on the boat, just waiting for my wife to prepare the lock ready to lock down and continue on our journey. Note the blue sky and sunshine, I can still vaguely remember it was once like that.

IMG_2596.jpeg

@khskel - so sorry to hear of Finlay’s passing. Very sad times for you.

Take care everyone!

Good morning - 6.4

Have a great day everyone

Back