Group 7-day waking average?

A 6.9 for me this morning… higher than I would like but I know it’s still in range. :confused:

Have a great day all.

I'm with @Paul Gibbins on the 5.4 step this morning. No sign of Babet yet, apart from it being a bit blustery, but we're due a soaking from around tea time.

Wedding anniversary today, 27 years (first marriage only lasted 12 - long story) so out to dinner tonight at an Italian restaurant in town. Haven't been there since before the pandemic. Pollo Alla Crema on the menu looks like a good option, although they also have beef or fish dishes, as I'll obviously be steering clear of all the pastas. Always had tiramisu for dessert on previous visits but will give that a miss this time, for obvious reasons.

@Ditto - hope your sister is on the mend.

@Anji53 - congratulations on your HS this morning.

Whatever your plans I hope they're not spoilt by Babet.

6.2 for me this morning and similar to @Robin a very flat horizontal line for most of the night but thankfully mine was just the right side of the red line which is where I get the best sleep, but unusually for me I started to get DP at 5am and then Foot on the Floor despite 2.5 units of Fiasp to target it before I got out of bed. Holding steady in the 7s at the moment which is too high to consider having breakfast just yet.

Congrats to @Anji53 on achieving a House Special this morning.
No Babet here yet thankfully.
I know it isn't good to bury your head in the sand and I feel desperately for all the innocent people caught up in this horrendous situation in and around Gaza and I can't begin to imagine what the solution might be but it is one occasion when I am pleased that I don't have a TV to see the devastation on both sides. Just reading about it is bad enough! Really hoping some peaceful breakthrough can be found. It is hard to comprehend how people can have such hatred and lack of compassion in their hearts that they can do such horrendous things.

Morning all 4 6 for me this morning.Alarm went off 4 times during the night.Have it set atv4.2 It did drop to 3 8 at 6.am More jbs and malted milk biscuits..Give it time before it spikes then adjustments to take Dropped my tresiba by another two units see if that helps Hope everyone is doing well and have a good day folks

Good morning everyone. It's a 6.1 for me a bit earlier this grey blustery morning.

Afternoon all on this thoroughly miserable day.

Forgot to post this morning. Only just realised. I had another restless night and then overslept till 09:35 at which time I was 5.2 with a flat line overnight.

Have now made vegetable soup from 2 bags of cauli/carrot/broccoli mix I rescued from the reduced counter in Tesco yesterday and I have an absolutely HUGE pot of Oxtail stew simmering in a low oven. Since when has Oxtail been so blooming expensive? Hubby ran into the butchers whilst I waited in the car yesterday. I nearly fainted when he told me how much it had cost! We might as well dine on fillet steak! It used to be considered offal.

@TinaD honestly you really should be kinder to yourself. I could no more think of doing all you do and I'm a mere year older than you. I have to say I agree with you and @Bloden, watching the news is painful and upsetting, but it also makes me angry. Was in floods of tears last night when I saw the casualties from the hospital.

Congratulations @Anji53 on your HS.

Congratulations also to @Martin.A on your 27th Anniversary, hope you have a lovely dinner out.

Have a good day all.

I'm with @Paul Gibbins on the 5.4 step this morning. No sign of Babet yet, apart from it being a bit blustery, but we're due a soaking from around tea time.

Wedding anniversary today, 27 years (first marriage only lasted 12 - long story) so out to dinner tonight at an Italian restaurant in town. Haven't been there since before the pandemic. Pollo Alla Crema on the menu looks like a good option, although they also have beef or fish dishes, as I'll obviously be steering clear of all the pastas. Always had tiramisu for dessert on previous visits but will give that a miss this time, for obvious reasons.

@Ditto - hope your sister is on the mend.

@Anji53 - congratulations on your HS this morning.

Whatever your plans I hope they're not spoilt by Babet.
Happy Anniversary

Many congratulations on your anniversary @Martin.A Hope you have had a lovely evening together and the chicken dish was delicious.
Congratulations also to @Pattidevans on scoring a House Special this morning and a lie in!

Good morning/moaning! A 7.1 for me but only measured as I was woken by phantom pain. Bizarrely this morning it it mirrored u my poorly foot! Wouldn't be here if there had been Libre in the 60s/70s. Considering my half brick meter at the start of the eighties it would hav been a 5kg brick!

Last edited:
I woke up with dexcom saying 11. I did end doing a finger prick and it was it said 12.7 but that's still acurte on higher levels epasilly with meter varrice I could have actually been in between that. I gave a correction and dexcom now saying 8.8 and falling.

Good morning everyone.

Had a terrible day yesterday as my wife was very poorly with her paranoia. She incapable of rational thinking when she is 'bad'. I am seriously struggling to cope and have no support at all. Sigh.

BG 4.8 (amazing considering)

Have a great day today whatever you are doing.

Good morning - 10.6

Have a great day everyone

Back