Group 7-day waking average?

Not much sleep. Worried about family and friends still. Seems likely some were murdered at the rave and there’s still a couple of 80 year olds I’ve known since I was 4 or 5 have not been heard of since Saturday.

Oh and I’ve got toothache and am currently without a dentist as my old one retired and closed. I’m about to give up trying to find an NHS dentist as they unironically as rare as hen’s teeth.

GoodMorning 6.9 today

Had a good consultation with physiotherapist regarding tendinitis in my elbow yesterday
then a good day at work,

have a great day everybody 😎
You are lucky to have such a good physio especially with your foot. My OH sister has had NO support following her surgery which sounds similar to yours last October and the appointment she was due to have has been postponed to January. She is really struggling with pain and lack of mobility. Wasn't even given a boot.

Morning all and 5.4 for me although dextrose was required to reach those dizzy heights.

COVID jab done. Wireless mic system to check as not working last night.

@ColinUK . I hope that one day that part of the world can find peace so that one day the ordinary people can live together free from the extremism that fans the flames of hatred, mistrust and violence.

Morning all - yesterday turned out lovely (and I regretted putting a sweater on before I went out) though today looks set for grey all day.

7.2 this morning, so no hat trick for me! Did get a 4.1 alarm at 04:15 which necessitated a Dextro tab and a biscuit. Irritating, but still, the alarms are keeping me safe. Not had anything under 4.0 for 90 days.

Going round to a friend's for a cuppa this afternoon, apart from that not doing a lot today.

Congratulations to @MrPixels on today's HS

@ColinUK still keeping fingers crossed.

I see @TinaD hasn't posted for a couple of days. Hope she is OK.

Have a good day all.

Good morning. 6.4. Sorry to have been mainly absent recently: days of too busy or in too much pain and lack of sleep to bother with anything non-essential. This warm wet weather has provoked the grass to grow long and thick so had to attack the lawns and orchard with a strimmer before attempting to use the lawn mower. Got it finished yesterday.

Meanwhile the roofer has been and repaired the flaunching to my chimney, cleared the gutters, and replaced 2 split slates. So, hopefully, whatever the climate does next all should be waterproof. He wanted to buy my young pony for his family - but we arranged a swap of pony for work so the taxman can whistle. A really nice family home. Now all I need to do on the animal front is to find a driving home for Peachy. I will miss the old girl but not the mucking out when I have a flare.

Still no results on the bone scan but managed to get both flu and covid jabs on Saturday - turned up at 7.30 for 8.0 start to avoid the masses. By the time I walked across the car park I was number 7 - by the time I left the carpark it was like Piccadilly Circus in rush hour. Very efficiently organised but do wonder how many people caught the foul cold which is going round as they waited several hundreds deep in the school hall.

Pottering today with some nice sandstone walling. The sort of job one can stop after 2 stones or 100 depending on pain levels.

Hope everyone doing well.

Couyld @rebrascora help with that? I think she knows lots of people in the driving world.
Yes, I am hoping she might have a suggestion for a loan home. I have asked Rowena Moyse, a Welsh Drivingexpert competitor who broke Peachy to harness, to ask about but the more the merrier. She is a very nicely bred Section A, 12hh, palomino, who won a great deal in hand and is super quiet with good action (and an unfortuante capacity for getting fat on thin air).

Busy day today so far but a nice 5.3 this morning.

I hope you can get some more information soon @ColinUK :( and that any from whom you haven't heard who are lost didn't suffer too long.

Congrats on HS @MrPixels !

I hope that one day that part of the world can find peace so that one day the ordinary people can live together free from the extremism that fans the flames of hatred, mistrust and violence.

Well said! A friend spent a time as a volunteer aid worker in Palestine. Until conditions there improve vastly extremists will always get a foothold!

Late getting up this morning so was dressed and on my way to Morrisons before I realised that I hadn't tested, so no waking reading to report - Doh!

Sun's shining and I think this is the last day before the rain returns, so best get the grass cut. Had planned to do it yesterday but realised that the two WFH wouldn't want their working day interrupted by a noisy mower and an even noisier strimmer. Both back in their offices today so will get on with it once our youngest is up and about. Finished painting the utility area instead, apart from the ceiling which I'll do today.

My HbA1c result from Friday is up on Patient Access - 41. I'd worked out from my finger prick tests that I would be in the range 38-40, so almost got it right. The two previous tests were 41 and 40, so I seem to have taken up residence at that level.

@eggyg - yes, I recognise the location and have used the ferry more than once, as a foot passenger as well as with the car. Was Game of Cones open when you took your pictures? Shame if it wasn't as their ice creams are lovely.

@AshMc - my first one was 9.2 so take your 8.2 as a first step

@MrPixels - well done on the HS

Hope everyone has a good day.
Thank you, I'm sure it wont be that again, haven't been up in the 6's for sometime, but have had plenty of ones in the 4's...

6.3 this morning, all planned (well, sort of!) as I needed to be high enough to drive before breakfast this morning, taking my wife to work so that I had the car for my Covid and flu jabs today. That went really smoothly, both done in the same arm which avoided the Libre. Apparently they were doing them in the same arm anyway.

The nurse who did it was the DSN at the health centre, so I was able to thank her for referring me to the hospital last year where they changed my dx to T1 and got me on the Libre straight away. If it hadn’t been for her I would still be fumbling along without the excellent help from the hospital diabetes team.

Anyway, no ill effects yet from the double jab, although my arm is starting to just ache a tiny bit. Hopefully all will be ok.

Whilst at the doctor‘s I asked at reception about the loss of access to my health record on the NHS app that had happened over the weekend. The lovely lady there said my record on the system wasn’t set up quite right and she sorted it on the spot. Now I can even see historical records - but still missing the documents section. Might give them a call tomorrow to see if they can just sort that as well. I guess it’s not important really, but I do like to see everything about my health, even if there are some records that bring back some bad memories from a period years ago when I was going through depression. I think it’s important to take control of my own health and this is interesting data to look through. The 5 years of an HbA1c above 100 are a bit frightening though - amazing looking back that no GP acted on it then.

Congratulations @MrPixels on your HS.

@eggyg - lovely photos!

@ColinUK - feeling sorry for you with the toothache, nothing worse, and of course the situation in Gaza as well is terrible. You would have thought that Covid and climate change would have been enough to make us all realise who and what we all are and to stop all this hatred and fighting.

Take care everyone!

6.3 this morning, all planned (well, sort of!) as I needed to be high enough to drive before breakfast this morning, taking my wife to work so that I had the car for my Covid and flu jabs today. That went really smoothly, both done in the same arm which avoided the Libre. Apparently they were doing them in the same arm anyway.

The nurse who did it was the DSN at the health centre, so I was able to thank her for referring me to the hospital last year where they changed my dx to T1 and got me on the Libre straight away. If it hadn’t been for her I would still be fumbling along without the excellent help from the hospital diabetes team.

Anyway, no ill effects yet from the double jab, although my arm is starting to just ache a tiny bit. Hopefully all will be ok.

Whilst at the doctor‘s I asked at reception about the loss of access to my health record on the NHS app that had happened over the weekend. The lovely lady there said my record on the system wasn’t set up quite right and she sorted it on the spot. Now I can even see historical records - but still missing the documents section. Might give them a call tomorrow to see if they can just sort that as well. I guess it’s not important really, but I do like to see everything about my health, even if there are some records that bring back some bad memories from a period years ago when I was going through depression. I think it’s important to take control of my own health and this is interesting data to look through. The 5 years of an HbA1c above 100 are a bit frightening though - amazing looking back that no GP acted on it then.

Congratulations @MrPixels on your HS.

@eggyg - lovely photos!

@ColinUK - feeling sorry for you with the toothache, nothing worse, and of course the situation in Gaza as well is terrible. You would have thought that Covid and climate change would have been enough to make us all realise who and what we all are and to stop all this hatred and fighting.

Take care everyone!

All these troubles comes down to politicians! The West installed their man as President of Ukraine and renaged on the Minsk protocol agreed in 2014!

The West installed their man as President of Ukraine
You're surely not suggesting that Zelensky's landslide victory in the 2019 election was rigged? Blimey, Mikey - even Donald Trump would be too embarrassed to claim that.

Morning all. 5.2!

Its very dark out there and forecast heavy rain all day. I really don't want to get up and go to work. I hope the weather is better where you are.
1697002828613.png

Back