Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 6.3 after tossing and turning since 4.21am.

Nothing too exciting to report, cut and colour at 10am. Then a wee bit last minute holiday shopping and I don’t mean clothes/shoes, I mean food stuffs. My holiday packing doesn’t take long. Walking trousers/ leggings, tee shirts, fleeces and walking boots! I will probably pack one half decent outfit, jeans and a nice top, for our lunch date with forum friends. Don’t want them to think I live in walking gear! ( I do!) 😉

Have a super Saturday, the forecast here is cool but with sunny intervals, I’m happy with that.
Looking forward to it! Not looking forward to the train journey down and back quite as much although I'll have a lovely audiobook or two loaded up and ready to go.

And we know you just choose to portray yourself as living this robust rustic farmer-adjacent lifestyle but really you're a champagne swilling, stiletto wearing glamour puss!

Good morning everyone this very chilly morning

Eyesight is good again after the op. Thanks forvall your support

I'm joining @ColinUK with...

BG 5.3 (AHS? Almost HS)
Temp 36.4
Pulse 50
Oxy 98
BP 120/74

Yesterday was great. Eye op went well. My wife was well too. I didn't walk to the hospital in the end and the bus was really good too.

So for the 'AHS' here's your shed @ColinUK

6174339225_820b4d1bc5_b.jpg

Looking forward to it! Not looking forward to the train journey down and back quite as much although I'll have a lovely audiobook or two loaded up and ready to go.

And we know you just choose to portray yourself as living this robust rustic farmer-adjacent lifestyle but really you're a champagne swilling, stiletto wearing glamour puss!
Ah Colin. You’ve got me in one! Back in the day that is. 😛

Morning all, 5.4 here, and managed not to lie on the sensor all night, so stayed out of the red. Trouble is, I didn’t squish the sensor because I didn’t sleep very well. I had hoisin sauce yesterday evening, and OH always claims it keeps him awake, and I’ve always dismissed it as coincidence if he hasn’t slept well after it, but maybe he’s got a point.

Good morning everyone this very chilly morning

Eyesight is good again after the op. Thanks forvall your support

I'm joining @ColinUK with...

BG 5.3 (AHS? Almost HS)
Temp 36.4
Pulse 50
Oxy 98
BP 120/74

Yesterday was great. Eye op went well. My wife was well too. I didn't walk to the hospital in the end and the bus was really good too.

So for the 'AHS' here's your shed @ColinUK

View attachment 27623
All I can think of is how many spiders will set up home in all of those corners?!

My bad, it's Bri who wears the stilettos!
lol im imagining you in Stiettos Colin @ lol . oh dear not pc but ive the giggles this morning . No offence meant just you dont seem the type.?

Last edited:
The last reading from this sensor as it’s sensor change day today for me. But what a way to go out!

IMG_2714.png

Visited my folks last night for my Mum’s 95th birthday. They both looked well and in good spirits. She liked the selection of Betty’s cakes we got her. Nothing much planned today other than getting the washing and drying done as long as it stays sunny today.

@eggyg - enjoy Cornwall!

Have a good day everyone!

lol im imagining you in Stiettos Colin @ lol . oh dear not pc but ive the giggles this morning . No offence meant just you dont seem the type.?
I once played a mash up of Joan Crawford and Elektra in a devised production called Mommie Elektra - I wore what were to me near lethal stilettos!

I once played a mash up of Joan Crawford and Elektra in a devised production called Mommie Elektra - I wore what were to me near lethal stilettos!
All stilettos are lethal to me now. Once over I’ve never wear anything but heels, even to drive in. Since I retired and developed a bunion ( pointy high shoes did that) I live in trainers/walking boots and my trusty Birkenstocks. I still have heels, all kept nicely in the boxes, and I sometimes take them out and gaze wistfully at them.

Morning all, 5.4 here, and managed not to lie on the sensor all night, so stayed out of the red. Trouble is, I didn’t squish the sensor because I didn’t sleep very well. I had hoisin sauce yesterday evening, and OH always claims it keeps him awake, and I’ve always dismissed it as coincidence if he hasn’t slept well after it, but maybe he’s got a point.
Do you think it’s the sugar in it?
Funnily enough I made sticky duck last Saturday and used hoisin sauce and had the best night’s sleep I’d had for ages!

Well done @Eternal422 on the House Special. 🙂
5.4 for me this morning.

Dez

5.9 this morning after a really good night's sleep. Didn't even get up to go to the bathroom until gone 5. Sun's shining, blue sky all around and forecast to stay that way.

Billy No Mates (of sorts) for most of today. Wife's off to the south coast with a couple of friends, our eldest is still in Portsmouth having driven down yesterday for a Uni reunion, and our youngest will be in his room glued to his Playstation with the latest release of the football game formerly called FIFA, so I don't expect to see much of him apart from breakfast, lunch and tea.

Clean bill of health from the dentist yesterday, so pleased with that.

Looking forward to the rugby this weekend. Ireland v South Africa should be a cracker today, then it's Wales v Australia tomorrow. Was a bit anxious about that one but seeing how bad Australia were against Fiji I'm a bit less so now.

@Gwynn - really pleased to hear that things went well yesterday

Well done @Eternal422 on the HS

Have a good start to the weekend everyone.

Good morning - 4.5

Have a great day everyone

Congrats on the HS @Eternal422
I’m not going til next Friday
I misread. You'll have a great time whenever you go. Cornwall is lovely.
All stilettos are lethal to me now. Once over I’ve never wear anything but heels, even to drive in. Since I retired and developed a bunion ( pointy high shoes did that) I live in trainers/walking boots and my trusty Birkenstocks. I still have heels, all kept nicely in the boxes, and I sometimes take them out and gaze wistfully at them.
Oh they are to me too! I lived in stilettos when i was younger, never considering anything else. Now its trainers, flat boots, flat sandals. I can manage a kitten heel for sprcial occasions. I gave away my high heels a couple of years ago, but not before i put them on and had a final hobble about the bedroom.

Fonger prick this morning was 3.8. Sensor was only 5 days old when it ended so reported it to Abbott.

Back