Group 7-day waking average?

It was a 5.8 for me this morning. 🙂
Another scorcher on the way.

Dez

You too . Sounds like you are really doing improvements with the orangery and new freezer . Dont work too hard.
It’s all go at the minute. It’s nice to have a sort out once in a while. More of the same today I think before the weather changes. I’ll let Mr Eggy do the hard work. 😉

This new sensor is definitely out to impress! 5.2 this morning 🙂

IMG_2710.png
Could have been a bit better overnight, the result of an evening Lindor stick/bar thingy (from the fridge otherwise I would be drinking it rather than eating it in this weather!).

Going to play Dodge The Rain today by the looks of it. Trying to get the washing dry without resorting to the heated airer which would make the indoors totally unbearable!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Morning all and 7.2 for me.

For some reason shot up to 13.8 last night as I was dosing on the settee. Probably the after effects of adrenaline, alcohol and festival catering on Friday.

Our drummer managed to lose a spring from his kit's hardware. I think the one from a libre applicator might just do the trick.

Have a good day everyone.

Got another very warm Berkshire morning, and again with a totally white sky and no sunshine. I see the yellow weather warning for thunderstorms has moved northwards. We were low risk here anyway, now no risk at all. Might have to get the hose on the garden this evening then.

Waited with bated breath for that third HS and the coveted hat-trick but my meter counted down to reveal a 5.1, so missed it by a whisker. Still, I'd be more than happy to get that every morning. Congrats @Eternal422 on yours.

On my own again for a while as my wife is still up at her sister's in Bedfordshire, our youngest has a shift at Sainsbury's and our eldest has left for his futsal match, away at Hartpury College in Gloucestershire. It's live on TNT Sport (formerly BT Sport) on the red button, 12:45 KO, so I'll be able to watch it later. He plays for Maidenhead Utd.

Whatever your plans have a good Sunday. I'm carrying on with painting the kitchen. Hope the weather warning doesn't spoil anything planned up north.

Whoah! Prepping a shepherd’s pie in the kitchen while the oven was heating up just dropped my BS down 5mmol in half an hour! It’s a stuffy, hot, grey day today & even with the kitchen extractor fan on the kitchen is boiling hot with the oven on too. And here I thought I was stranded a bit higher than I’d like after active NR in the mid 10’s: just as well really as that gave me the space to drop 5mmol; in the mid 5’s now & pie will be done about 11:35/40 so, have to keep an eye on the vertical down arrow in case I need JB’s? 😱:confused:

This heatwave, apart from right now, hasn’t really affected me as I was unwell, turned the corner now though, & healing from a nasty burn!

Phew! Now that I’m out of the hot kitchen, scan just now 11:04 is BS 6.2 with a diagonal down arrow! But, keep still keep an eye on it!

seems your doing great . Would love Shepherds pie

Morning all.4.8; for me this morning.Get this House work done cook the meat and the rest of the afternoon is free Hope everyone is doing well and have a good day folks
You about finished. Anytime you need more housework Ill find some

Morning all, warm enough? A 4.8 this morning and my meter is now telling me I have a weekly & a 90 day average of 5.2...
Well done MrHS

Yep! I’m on The Causeway Coast in Northern Ireland.
Oh ill wave next week as we go to the Irish sea. No doubt hell take me as i cant spell the welsh names but i know tis the Irish sea on Anglesey

And for the third day in a row, it's another 5.4 for me. Sunny and hot (29.3c) again.

Have a good rest of the day all and stay safe,

Back