Group 7-day waking average?

Luggage is here, unpacked and I’m wearing clean underwear!

Good morning everyone

BG 5.1 snap
Temp 36.4
Pulse 51
Oxy 96
BP 120/75

Today I need to compile a list of songs for next Sundays service as it appears that I will be playing. Other than that, not much to do except try to get my wifes new phone up and running. We tried on Saturday but failed. Sigh

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Morning all, not posted much as I've had 2 weeks off work and have enjoyed not doing much! Back to work tomorrow (well I'm on a first aid course, so not back to my own store yet). 8 for me today. Blood tests on Wednesday keeping my fingers crossed that my hba1c is down enough to get my elbow sorted.

Busy skies this morning with jets going over from just before 6. Wasn't like this down in Cornwall. Rained overnight and it's still overcast but the forecast is for wall-to-wall sunshine and temperatures into the high 20s. Could have done with that last week.

5.9 on waking. I did get a 5.3 post-prandial after yesterday's roast chicken dinner, too. More 5s please, DF.

Car's booked in for a service today so have to drop it at the Vauxhall garage over in Bracknell for 9 o'clock and get the bus back. It helps that they're on the bus route that runs past the bottom of our estate, so not quite door-to-door but convenient nonetheless. 103,000 miles on the clock but still running smoothly and it did Cornwall and back no problem last week.

Hope everyone has a good start to the week.

5.7 for me this morning. Another misty start to the day, but clearing. 🙂

Dez

Good morning. 5.7 after 2 days sitting in a sweltering digger cab and consuming mainly ice cream, orange squash and lager - had to wash the DF118's down with something. Expected a BG in the stratosphere but thought heat stroke a more urgent threat. What a weird complaint dabetes is.

Managed to get 100m of the roadside cleared, heaped the topsoil on the site of projected shrubbery, scraped down the area for the projected kerbs and garden wall. Promised helpers didn't bother to turn up so had to keep struggling out of and back into the machine. Thank goodness my arms are less argumentative than my legs as I was hanging off the side like a demented ape and hauling myself in/out. DIdn't have much trouble with road users, mostly polite and patient, except for one woman who clamied there was a taffic jam - turned out to be 1 neighbour who cheerfully turned round and went the other way...I managed to be polite to the sour faced b...h and resisted dropping the bucket on her toes...

Yeterday hovered between 26 and 28 degrees out of the cab - today may be hotter but at least I shall not be sitting in a mobile glasshouse.

Off to the builder's merchant for cement - need to cast the first part of the water defences and hopefully remedy a nasty trip hazzard by the wood shed.The concreting it going to be a long job - I am aiming for a sq metre a day. Has a plague decimated the working men of Britain? Didn't anticipate spending my retirement on DIY and ultra strong painkillers!

Hope everyone is enjoying seeing the sun and has a good day.

Last edited:
Very unlike me to be consistent but I got another 9.3 this morning again.
I am OK with that as playing it safe still. There was a dip overnight probably down to about 6 and then came back up so a bit of DP. It is however resisting coming down this morning despite 4u of Fiasp and no breakfast, so I am guessing a very strong DP/FOTF today for some reason.

Thought you might like to see our pictures from the show on Saturday....
001_6558-(ZF-0594-94178-1-001).jpg
Zak won the Private Driving and then we won the any other vehicle class with the pair and Zak won reserve Driving Champion
004_6967-(ZF-0594-94178-1-002).jpg
004_6945-(ZF-0594-94178-1-003).jpg

Good morning. 5.7 after 2 days sitting in a sweltering digger cab and consuming mainly ice cream, orange squash and lager - had to wash the DF118's down with something. Expected a BG in the stratosphere but thought heat stroke a more urgent threat. What a weird complaint dabetes is.

Managed to get 100m of the roadside cleared, heaped the topsoil on the site of projected shrubbery, scraped down the area for the projected kerbs and garden wall. Promised helpers didn't bother to turn up so had to keep struggling out of and back into the machine. Thank goodness my arms are less argumentative than my legs as I was hanging off the side like a demented ape and hauling myself in/out. DIdn't have much trouble with road users, mostly polite and patient, except for one woman who clamied there was a taffic jam - turned out to be 1 neighbour who cheerfully turned round and went the other way...I managed to be polite to the sour faced b...h and resisted dropping the bucket on her toes...

Yeterday hovered between 26 and 28 degrees out of the cab - today may be hotter but at least I shall not be sitting in a mobile glasshouse.

Off to the builder's merchant for cement - need to cast the first part of the water defences and hopefully remedy a nasty trip hazzard by the wood shed.The concreting it going to be a long job - I am aiming for a sq metre a day. Has a plague decimated the working men of Britain? Didn't anticipate spending my retirement on DIY and ultra strong painkillers!

Hope everyone is enjoying seeing the sun and has a good day.
Your almost finished . You will get colder weather here . Id look after your diabetes. You could do my back garden for Free . i promose no BS @ lol lol lol
Your working your socks off well done piccy of project finish please
I am OK with that as playing it safe still. There was a dip overnight probably down to about 6 and then came back up so a bit of DP. It is however resisting coming down this morning despite 4u of Fiasp and no breakfast, so I am guessing a very strong DP/FOTF today for some reason.

View attachment 27428
Zak won the Private Driving and then we won the any other vehicle class with the pair and Zak won reserve Driving Champion
View attachment 27429
View attachment 27430
Thank you for sharing . Lovely

Morning all. In just under the barre. 🙂

A very upset weekend as they stopped my Bisoprolol dead, 10mgs as well! A nice young lady sorted it all out this morning. They thought I'd been to Withington Hospital complaining of feeling like lead and having dizzy spells only it weren't me. The NHS really is broken. :( Never been to that hozzie in my life! 😡 My Mum was born there though. 🙂

Have good day all in the blazing sunshine. Did you see the moon last night? Wow.

Was 8.something I really need to learn to scan vs flick my phone on to check as I've forgotten by the time I get on the pc sometimes with my caffeine starved sleepy brain :rofl:

Got my colonoscopy pack in today (made a separate thread about that) so gotta make some calls and make some arrangements with that.

Working on the "pile o' washing" today. Sons work trips and wet weekends meant grass was so blooming long we couldn't get the washing out until he sorted it yesterday (well not without avoiding the "presents" left by the dog that became hidden ewww).

Got bloods tomorrow to see if iron tablets has worked sufficiently. Defo feel a lot better than I did a few weeks ago. I can almost get through the day without a nap vs the 2 I was needing without fail (its hit n miss). Expecting improvements in blood results for sure!

That's me all caught up :D Time to get some things checked off todays list!

View attachment 27428
View attachment 27429
View attachment 27430
Weren't you hot with those heavy (looking) coats?

Much earlier this morning it was another 5.2 for me, the second in the last five days.

Have a good rest of the day everyone and stay safe.

Weren't you hot with those heavy (looking) coats?
Absolutely cooking!!....especially with a shirt and tie too, but you have to look the part!
Last week this attire was perfectly comfortable but it became scorching on Saturday as the day wore on! Probably one of the reasons I felt ill later and then had a nasty hypo. Overheated, got dehydrated and then when I rehydrated later my levels plummeted. My own fault for not taking a drink with me. I normally do but forgot on Saturday and it was so hectic doing 4 classes and having to change vehicles and harness multiple times in between and of course ensure that the horses needs were seen to, that I just didn't get a chance to get anything until I got home and it was a very long day. Ian had some juice but my levels were running high due to stress so didn't want to have anything to push them higher. And didn't want to jab any insulin in case levels dropped in the ring. Too many things to think about and I didn't put my own welfare quite high enough.

Back