Group 7-day waking average?

I forget to mention I received my “chose and book” letter yesterday. I was so excited, obviously the phone call to GP surgery helped. Four choices of hospitals scattered all over the county. That’s fine I have a car. Logged into to NHS/referrals. No appointments at any of the hospitals! I was able to leave a note in my preferred hospital asking them to make me an appointment. Because I’d done that I wasn’t able to leave the same thing on the other three! So only one choice. The reply: The clinic will contact you to book an appointment. If the clinic does not contact you by Friday 27th OCTOBER, please contact them on xxxxxxxxx!
What an absolute farce it all is. Chose and book, my eye! 😡

3.8 for me yesterday but didn't have time to post as we were busy at a show.
9.3 this morning.... deliberately high as I had a nasty hypo yesterday early evening which frightened me..... normally I am very confident in dealing with them. It wasn't desperately low (only 3.4 on the Libre) but I couldn't get my brain into gear at all and it took me a while to eat some JBs because I couldn't figure out how to use my Libre reader (normally second nature to me) and got stuck trying to do that instead of actually treating the hypo. I managed to eat some JBs eventually and then managed to ring Ian to come down as I just needed the comfort of having someone with me until I got myself pulled together. I absolutely hate the fact that I felt I needed to inconvenience him and needed that support, even if I didn't actually need help. It was very odd. I think the problem was that I got very dehydrated at the show and didn't get the chance to get anything until I got home about 5pm from leaving the house at 8am with just one cup of coffee and it was very hot at the show. I felt really ill when I got home so I had plenty to drink and some yoghurt and went to lie down for a nap, but zonked. I am guessing the fluids rehydrated me and dropped my levels rapidly whilst I slept but when I woke up hypo I had been in the red for nearly 2 hours and my brain just didn't want to function. I am being ultra careful today as I really don't want to feel like that again for a long long time!

Hope everyone enjoys the sunshine today. Congrats to @MeeTooTeeTo and @Eternal422 on getting the nominated optimum waking reading this morning. Well done guys! Also, well done to @RichardsUsername for getting that waking level down into range with some exercise. Impressive drop!

3.8 for me yesterday but didn't have time to post as we were busy at a show.
9.3 this morning.... deliberately high as I had a nasty hypo yesterday early evening which frightened me..... normally I am very confident in dealing with them. It wasn't desperately low (only 3.4 on the Libre) but I couldn't get my brain into gear at all and it took me a while to eat some JBs because I couldn't figure out how to use my Libre reader (normally second nature to me) and got stuck trying to do that instead of actually treating the hypo. I managed to eat some JBs eventually and then managed to ring Ian to come down as I just needed the comfort of having someone with me until I got myself pulled together. I absolutely hate the fact that I felt I needed to inconvenience him and needed that support, even if I didn't actually need help. It was very odd. I think the problem was that I got very dehydrated at the show and didn't get the chance to get anything until I got home about 5pm from leaving the house at 8am with just one cup of coffee and it was very hot at the show. I felt really ill when I got home so I had plenty to drink and some yoghurt and went to lie down for a nap, but zonked. I am guessing the fluids rehydrated me and dropped my levels rapidly whilst I slept but when I woke up hypo I had been in the red for nearly 2 hours and my brain just didn't want to function. I am being ultra careful today as I really don't want to feel like that again for a long long time!

Hope everyone enjoys the sunshine today. Congrats to @MeeTooTeeTo and @Eternal422 on getting the nominated optimum waking reading this morning. Well done guys! Also, well done to @RichardsUsername for getting that waking level down into range with some exercise. Impressive drop!
@rebrascora Many thanks. I was a bit impressed myself. Good to get it back in range. Definitely. And quite the drop. Don't really want it getting that high though, it was not good.

Have you got a cat? Back before bypass and amputation when I had a partner the cat eliminated all rodents in the area even taking out a whole rat colony!
Not a big fan of cats, atchoo! 😛 There are a couple of moggies lurking in the fields around the house - don't know if they're wild or farm cats. I'm sure they keep the mouse, etc. population in check. :confused:😎

And it was a 5.3 for me earlier this beautiful morning...

Got upgraded to business class. Unfortunately my luggage got an upgrade to a mystery tour…
I’ve been told it’ll be on the flight that lands at 4pm. According to Apple AirTags it’s in Frankfurt. I didn’t even change planes in Frankfurt. I hope it’s having a lovely time!

Got upgraded to business class. Unfortunately my luggage got an upgrade to a mystery tour…
I’ve been told it’ll be on the flight that lands at 4pm. According to Apple AirTags it’s in Frankfurt. I didn’t even change planes in Frankfurt. I hope it’s having a lovely time!
Apparently it’s now at Munich airport. Which is odd as I’ve had an email from Lufthansa telling me that it’ll be with me by 5pm today…

I’ve been for a walk and sampled some of the local fare. Back at the hotel now for a recharge (of me and the phone) and I’ll head out again later for a bite to eat.

The hotel is stunning. I particularly like the courtyard garden and the 70’s sunken seating area in the main lobby with a whacking great floating fireplace in it… I’ll get some pictures whilst I’m here I’m sure.

As I reported with my waking reading on Friday................

Assorted pics.
#1 I call Reflections on Travel
#2 Is the dinky little plane that they couldn’t fit my luggage on
#3 Hotel
#4 The bit of the interior with that fireplace… there’s still the other two parts of the lobby and the other bar plus the courtyard garden to snap
#5 Lufthansa getting my hopes up!

Attachments

• IMG_1132.jpeg
    IMG_1132.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1148.jpeg
    IMG_1148.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1142.jpeg
    IMG_1142.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1140.jpeg
    IMG_1140.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1147.jpeg
    IMG_1147.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 17
Nightie bless all... what fab weather we’ve had today

9.3 this morning, no doubt due to 2 sticky cocktails and steak and ale pie last night+ inadequate boluses. All back to normal by this evening, having enjoyed the Taunton meet and concert.

Morning all. 6.9 and I’ll be reunited with my suitcase between 08:00 and 20:00 today!

Good morning - 7.0

I don’t go back to school until Wednesday but thought I should check my ratios are right

Morning all. 4.9 and dropping, then 7.9 going up after JB. Rise could also be not wanting to get up and go to work? I guess i'd better though. Catch up later. Be careful in the heat and have a nice day everyone.

Morning all. And yet another one on 7, and TBF @ColinUK 6.9 is really 7!

A chilly and very dewy morning but the sun is going to shine again. It’s our youngest daughter’s birthday today and she generally gets much better weather than her sister whose birthday is June. It’s pity she’s at work so can’t enjoyed it. We’ll have the delectable Zara to enjoy it with though. Think we might do some ‘craft’ this morning and she can make her mummy a birthday card. Then at 5.30pm our four solid days of childcare finishes and we have three whole days off! Woohoo! It’s been a very tiring weekend and we’ve had a house/garden full everyday, eating us out of house and home, the family ( 12 altogether) all gathered in our garden yesterday to exchange birthday presents and then left us with the mess! Toys, garden chairs, empty drinks cans, sweetie wrappers, biscuit packets ( all empty). Locusts the lot of them! 😱

@ColinUK hope your suitcase eventually arrives before you leave to come home! I hope you had a spare pair of knickers in your hand luggage! Lovely photos. Enjoy the rest of your break.

Have a Happy Monday everyone.

Morning. A happy 7.3 for me this morning. Let’s hope it stays around there.

1st day back at work today and we have a fully cram packed day.

Have a good day

Morning all. And yet another one on 7, and TBF @ColinUK 6.9 is really 7!

A chilly and very dewy morning but the sun is going to shine again. It’s our youngest daughter’s birthday today and she generally gets much better weather than her sister whose birthday is June. It’s pity she’s at work so can’t enjoyed it. We’ll have the delectable Zara to enjoy it with though. Think we might do some ‘craft’ this morning and she can make her mummy a birthday card. Then at 5.30pm our four solid days of childcare finishes and we have three whole days off! Woohoo! It’s been a very tiring weekend and we’ve had a house/garden full everyday, eating us out of house and home, the family ( 12 altogether) all gathered in our garden yesterday to exchange birthday presents and then left us with the mess! Toys, garden chairs, empty drinks cans, sweetie wrappers, biscuit packets ( all empty). Locusts the lot of them! 😱

@ColinUK hope your suitcase eventually arrives before you leave to come home! I hope you had a spare pair of knickers in your hand luggage! Lovely photos. Enjoy the rest of your break.

Have a Happy Monday everyone.
You’ve clearly led a sheltered life. Nothing can be mistaken for a 69 :rofl:

Back