Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 7.7 today
yesterday 6.0 on the nose

my wife and I went out out to eat at TGI Fridays last night, so not surprised todays BS wasn’t higher, we weren’t really impressed with TGI’s won’t be going there again

will be watching the football this morning,

cleaning my car later
It’s been months since it had a propper interior clean
and following the building work (car was used as a bit of a workhorse earlier this year)
It badly needs a deep clean in the interior, will see if a stiff brush and some carpet cleaner and a vacuum brings them back clean, but I suspect the interior will actually need a professional valet.

congratulations on the HS @everydayupsanddowns & @MeeTooTeeTo
Have a fabulous day everyone 😎
TGI Fridays?! That takes me back! I think I last ate there over 20 years ago easily.
It used to be fun I recall, but was never known for culinary delights. Unless a massive ice-cream sundae would be regarded as a culinary delight of course. And of course these days it would be!

Was it just the two of you or did you have young ones or teens in tow?

Afternoon all on this sunny, breezy day.

5.1 at 9am. Forgot to post yesterday as I was really busy, but it was 7.8.

Had a fabulous day yesterday. Friends came over at 12:30 - one friend had made fresh bread rolls and cheese straws, another brought me roses. We all went over to the village fete, which was an enormous success and raised more than £1500 for village charities (so I am told by the chairman of the committee this morning). I had a hot dog from the BBQ and bought some DVDs + we all had a go at tomahawk throwing and hook a duck. We retired to our house at 2pm where we had laid on 9 different cheeses, chutneys etc plus a huge bowl of strawberries sprinkled with Cointreau and accomanied by cream. Sat around in the garden until about 6:30 when they left. Everyone seemed to enjoy the afternoon and it was nice to eat outdoors for a change.

Congratulations to @everydayupsanddowns @MeeTooTeeTo and @Colin g on your HSs.

@ColinUK confusing as intercontinental air fares are, at least BA only have club and economy on European flights - although they charge a shocking price to reserve seats on the plane. I agree about hotel prices in the UK. We're off to Yorkshire soon and were lucky enough to find a 1 bed at self-catering flat that has good reviews for a mere £105 per night in Harrogate.

Have a lovely day all!

Sensor change day. To a tight fisted tyke it was really gratifying to get readings right up to the death of the old one. It used to break my heart missing a few minutes at the end and start of sensors.
I switched form dexcom to libre yesterday and thought the dexcom was ending a little sooner than it actually did.
Libre warmup ended and still had 2 hours of dexcom left. Did I leave both running at the same time? You bet I did :rofl:

Yes, Good memories of TGI Friday for me too. We used to go and sing along to all the old Frank Sinatra songs and I used to have a chicken, bacon and avocado salad which was always such a treat because avocado was still quite exotic then!

Afternoon all

Rather late today after watching the Lionesses lose 1 - 0 Bad luck girls a valiant effort.

Anyway, when I awoke much earlier it was a 5.3 for me.

I switched form dexcom to libre yesterday and thought the dexcom was ending a little sooner than it actually did.
Libre warmup ended and still had 2 hours of dexcom left. Did I leave both running at the same time? You bet I did :rofl:
And what results did they give? And did you check your BG with a finger prick!!

Yes, Good memories of TGI Friday for me too. We used to go and sing along to all the old Frank Sinatra songs and I used to have a chicken, bacon and avocado salad which was always such a treat because avocado was still quite exotic then!
In my version of this story it’s the bacon that’s the exotic thing!

Sadly they were outplayed by Spain. I watched without commentary as I found both BBC and ITV commentators and pundits distinctly irritating! :(
BBC iPlayer had the option of having Radio 5 commentary accompanying the live broadcast.

Morning all and 4.9 for me.

Sensor change day. To a tight fisted tyke it was really gratifying to get readings right up to the death of the old one. It used to break my heart missing a few minutes at the end and start of sensors.

Did you know that copper wire was invented by two Yorkshiremen fighting over a penny?

Anyway not long until kick off.

Have a good day everyone.
TGI Fridays?! That takes me back! I think I last ate there over 20 years ago easily.
It used to be fun I recall, but was never known for culinary delights. Unless a massive ice-cream sundae would be regarded as a culinary delight of course. And of course these days it would be!

Was it just the two of you or did you have young ones or teens in tow?
Just us two,
both of us had never been
so when we were looking for somewhere to have a meal yesterday
we thought we’d give it a try
glad I tried the food and atmosphere
now I know not to bother going again :rofl:

5.2 and unicorn yesterday!! I think libre is broken cus this cant be mine :rofl:

Screenshot_20230821_062027.jpg

just ignore fotf being obnoxious this morning although its kinda calming itself down :D
Son is off to his work trip. Daughter has dentist at half 9 so running on coffee at the moment and still trying to wake up properly :D

Have a great day everyone!

Back