Group 7-day waking average?

It's a lovely, sunny morning here in leafy Berkshire and it looks like it's going to stay that way all day, which means I should be able to get the laundry up to date and out on the line. Managed to get a towels wash dry out there yesterday, too. 5.5 when I tested this morning, same as yesterday and following a 5.4 four days in a row. Mr Consistency or what?

Wife and I decided, on the spur of the moment, to head over to nearby Cliveden after lunch yesterday. It's only a 30-minute drive and we're NT members, so entry's free. Had a good long walk around the grounds and along the Thames, enjoyed an oat milk cappuccino in the cafe and treated myself to a rum & raisin ice cream - the first since our holiday in Cornwall last Summer, so a definite treat - on the way back to the car.

Have invested in a replacement strimmer as our old one is beyond repair, with the bit that whirls around now in pieces having disintegrated mid-strim the other day, so today I'll finish off what I was doing before disaster struck. Picked a good time to buy a replacement - went to our local Homebase and found they're currently having a Strimmer Sale.

No prizes for guessing what my plans are for this morning. Unfortunately our two boys will miss it. Our youngest is working an extra shift at Sainsbury's, so he'll be there from opening time to closing time, and our eldest has another pre-season futsal friendly, this time in North London, and is being picked up by a team-mate at 11:30.

Congrats @everydayupsanddowns on your HS. Don't often see you posting one of them. I haven't had one for weeks.

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

Congrats @everydayupsanddowns on your HS. Don't often see you posting one of them. I haven't had one for weeks.

Yes I often pop-in for a browse, but don’t often post - because the tSlim and hybrid closed loop is completely cheating in terms of the excellent waking numbers I generally get these days.

Whereas your spectacularly good waking numbers are all your own hard work! Congratulations 🙂

1692515158781.png
Pleased to be joining @everydayupsanddowns on the 5.2 step this lovely sunny Sunday morning. 🙂

Dez

Morning

4.3 for me today, going for a walk with my friend this morning, then a coffee followed when I get hi,e by brunch or a cooked breakfast all done in the oven and under the grill so no frying.

@everydayupsanddowns and @MeeTooTeeTo congratulations on your HS.

@rebrascora - 25mg anagliptin was added, so if the low numbers continue then I am going to ask for them to take the Canaglifizon away.

Have a great day everyone

I’m going to watch the football this morning and then I’m going to have another go at sorting out a break. I’m looking at Poland. Maybe Warsaw/Kraków for a few days in each or maybe just based in Kraków with a train ride to Warsaw for the day.
I’m not sure how long I need/want and wtf has happened with booking flights?!
Used to be really simple. Looked up a flight and there was the cost for Economy, Business and First and that was that. Now there’s Economy, Economy Plus, Plus Flex, Green, Green Flex, Business, Business Flex, First etc and all the additional charges for daring to actually want to have an actual seat somewhere inside the aircraft and take some luggage with you!

I looked at YHA places in the Lake District for a range of dates from now through to mid September and even they were charging a minimum of £100/night for a private en suite room. One I found was £185 a night. For a youth hostel. Add in the train etc and I might as well head to see my ancestral roots, well part of them anyway.

Morning all. 7.7. I’m ok with that as I had pizza last night. I’m not a pizza lover but we had our eldest granddaughter here and we made homemade pizzas, it was quite nice. I know about the pizza effect and as I was down to 4.9 before eating, I didn’t inject until I’d started eating. Took a conservative five units of bolus. It stayed quite low for two hours then shot up to just under 10 before bed at 11. I held my nerve and didn’t do a correction. Looking at my graph it stated to drop about midnight, even got down to below 6 and then steadily went up as I rose. Pizza 0 Eggy 1. :D

A bright and dry day but not gusty like yesterday. Yesterday was quite hot at times despite Betty. No plans as yet.

Congratulations to @everydayupsanddowns and @MeeTooTeeTo on your HSs.

Have a super Sunday folks. 😎

5.4 for me this morning too and no red on my graph again overnight so very happy with that!

Congrats to @MeeTooTeeTo and @everydayupsanddowns on your House Specials and @eggyg gets a gold star for winning at the pizza challenge!

@Grannylorraine That sounds like a good plan!

Good morning 7.7 today
yesterday 6.0 on the nose

my wife and I went out out to eat at TGI Fridays last night, so not surprised todays BS wasn’t higher, we weren’t really impressed with TGI’s won’t be going there again

will be watching the football this morning,

cleaning my car later
It’s been months since it had a propper interior clean
and following the building work (car was used as a bit of a workhorse earlier this year)
It badly needs a deep clean in the interior, will see if a stiff brush and some carpet cleaner and a vacuum brings them back clean, but I suspect the interior will actually need a professional valet.

congratulations on the HS @everydayupsanddowns & @MeeTooTeeTo
Have a fabulous day everyone 😎

8.3 today, not much planned for my birthday other than feeling older. Woke up feeling like im coming down with a cold but could just be the ME/CFS, so made a coffee and hopped back into bed with it.

was up with cat 6.9 went back to bed got up 5.7 . So what one is it still between 4 and 7 so thats good enough for me.

Morning all and 4.9 for me.

Sensor change day. To a tight fisted tyke it was really gratifying to get readings right up to the death of the old one. It used to break my heart missing a few minutes at the end and start of sensors.

Did you know that copper wire was invented by two Yorkshiremen fighting over a penny?

Anyway not long until kick off.

Have a good day everyone.

Good morning - 7.0 at 9:00

Have a great day everyone!

Morning all. No blood to be had this morning and I'm proper crook, sure I've got the new Covid. 🙄 Have a lovely Sunday all. 🙂

Morning all and 4.9 for me.

Sensor change day. To a tight fisted tyke it was really gratifying to get readings right up to the death of the old one. It used to break my heart missing a few minutes at the end and start of sensors.

Did you know that copper wire was invented by two Yorkshiremen fighting over a penny?

Anyway not long until kick off.

Have a good day everyone.

Yes, looking forward to Norwich vs Millwall! :rofl:

Back