Group 7-day waking average?

That’s the exit. It’s already been my job to shovel up all the poo it produced in the horsebox on the way over.
its not good either end for me. One way they look to eat you with all them teeth as they grin at how petrified of them I am. At the rear end oh dear they might kick.
I watch from afar and love them but like birds don't dare come too close.
I love animals but in the right places with the right people .
Enjoy

Good morning everyone

BG 5.2 Yessssss 🙂
Pulse 49 😡 (a d that's after wandering about a bit. Hmmmm)
BP 117/74 🙂
Temp 36.4 🙂
Oxy 98 🙂

Looks nice out there at the moment but rain forecast for later on. Early morning walk today. Practice at the church tonight.

It was good weather yesterday too and my wife and I went for a walk on the beach. She bought us fish and chips to share. Really good.

Looks like a good day ahead today...

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Morning, 5.9 this morning. Very calm morning here. Unsure when the storm is due or if we will miss it.

6.2 for me this morning. Awake at night with itchy spots. Insect bites?
They eat me alive and I swell up with them too. Autumn is next then it will be the lead mold and then the pain of arthritis and cold for winter. I am in the 5's today someone tell me to be happy.

Morning

woke up feeling really awful, 3.9 so that might explain it. Not raining here yet, but it is forecast, hoping it Isn’t too heavy so I can get out for a run after work.

@Gwynn- congratulations on your HS today.

Morning, 5.9 this morning. Very calm morning here. Unsure when the storm is due or if we will miss it.
Really pleased you are seeing those numbers come down.

Back