Group 7-day waking average?

I've been a little quiet these last few days I know, so I've missed updates about holidays, hospital visits and house specials.
I'm not going to read through the pages I've missed just yet but let me wish those of you on hols a lovely time, those of you with needs of medical care a speedy recovery and those who've earned themselves a HS a massive staircase with lots of doors behind which you can build your own personal paradise. Something like this comes to mind:

2-2-1_105_Only-you-privilege-XXL16-9.jpg

I've been a little quiet these last few days I know, so I've missed updates about holidays, hospital visits and house specials.
I'm not going to read through the pages I've missed just yet but let me wish those of you on hols a lovely time, those of you with needs of medical care a speedy recovery and those who've earned themselves a HS a massive staircase with lots of doors behind which you can build your own personal paradise. Something like this comes to mind:

View attachment 27173
OK, please let me out of my confusion - where is the pic? I've seen this before, probably in an architect's journal or similar; but just possibly been there, yet no recall of where (or when).

Also, and more important, are You OK?

OK, please let me out of my confusion - where is the pic? I've seen this before, probably in an architect's journal or similar; but just possibly been there, yet no recall of where (or when).

Also, and more important, are You OK?
I'm not sure but I think it's an opera house somewhere.

I'm muddling through.

Good evening all. 7.0 @ 7.09am I keep forgetting to post, need to get in a routine and do it first thing from my mobile.

Having a funnypec, hypochondria day. Felt fuzzy this morning but koko and to Urmston on the bus for my brother. Used his giftcard for him in Iceland and he told me to get a nice gateau but I didn't realise he was going to give me half of it. Not even a sliver or a slice, we had half each! I was already full from a carby dinner when I'd only suggested gammon egg and peas. I'm a doormat. Does he want me deaded? I went all weird tired and slept the afternoon as I was already having a funnypec day. Still a bit 'heady' now so I ate a whole punnet of strawberries, good grief plus had a nectarine earlier. Why can't I get a handle on food? I've eaten far too much today and I was doing so well. :( Right, in future I'm not buying rubbishy food, not for me to eat or anybody to eat, they can get their own! He had a bad back so couldn't go. Sorry for the rant.

I'm not sure but I think it's an opera house somewhere.
Thanks. I had a 60 minute visit in 2019, guided by someone who knew the place well.
I'm muddling through.
I respect your reserved response. Do reach out if you wish to. I think you know we seem to be a pretty kind and caring bunch of "would-be strangers (yet aren't strangers - or the reverse?)".

I’m feeling a bit untethered recently, a bit lost I guess.

News from the police this evening has also had an impact and I’m talking with my ISVA about it tomorrow.

Suspect was arrested today and interviewed. Released on bail with conditions.
I don’t really know what happens next.

Also told that the investigating officer is leaving the team so it’s breaking the continuity I guess.

Good evening! Probably the last poster here today. I woke later than usual from a restless sleep filled with bizarre dreams all related to the past but totally not linked to each other outside dream world. Was perspiring heavily and scanned 3.4 with down arrow. Had 3 x JBs and waited 30 minutes - 3.1! Finally got it back to 5.6 and after waiting the 60 minutes post Lansoprazole started breakfast only to be interrupted by DN rocking up a day early. Will report in My Poorly Leg thread. Ended up with a muggy head all day made worse by CAPTCHAs and "You are No. 23 in the (eff'ing) queue" (text modified to reflect my feelings). 🙂

Think weather was OK but didn't pay attention! :(

Last edited:
Down to 6.9 but started med yesterday . Also not up in night and that's usual for first time up.

Last edited:
Morning all. Figuring out how to do the mobile. Can only do a like. No hearts or laughing. Can do mobile smileys. Dunno if they work. 7.2 after I'd already put the wheelie bin out as I forgot last night. Hope you all have a good day x

Morning all. 9 something. Been over the line all night, that’s over 10 on my Libre graph. We went for an Indian meal last night and I did a guesstimate, got it wrong obviously. The meal was absolutely amazing. The staff were absolutely fantastic, took a real shine to Zara. The big girls loved their chicken korma, Zara said it was too spicy and just spooned raita into her mouth! They brought her some chips and she dipped them in the raita! They were as good as gold. We walked back along the prom, to be fair they ran, after all that food. We waddled!

Weather was great yesterda and a good time was had. The place was absolutely rammed, not my thing at all, then we went on the beach and the girls paddled! They must have been shattered as went to bed no bother at 9 and all still asleep. I’ve been reading since 5.30. Home today, fingers crossed all the trains are on time/ running! Arrival in Carlisle 4.50. Pick up by parents not long after, I hope! Think we’ll sleep well tonight.

Have a wonderful, Wednesday if you’re able.

Here’s a montage of our break. The roller coaster one is the view from our hotel room. The girls loved it trundling by and spent a lot of time yesterday afternoon watching it.

Attachments

• E01EA906-741A-46BE-A369-4DA58AE15040.jpeg
    E01EA906-741A-46BE-A369-4DA58AE15040.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 7D2E9ED6-ADFE-4988-B16F-8D1F0E9D9856.jpeg
    7D2E9ED6-ADFE-4988-B16F-8D1F0E9D9856.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 379C20E7-3825-4D3A-B5D1-DEC57AA1DB14.jpeg
    379C20E7-3825-4D3A-B5D1-DEC57AA1DB14.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 21
  • A7768BCB-1157-4070-BF87-6D819774A1B4.jpeg
    A7768BCB-1157-4070-BF87-6D819774A1B4.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 22
Morning all. 9 something. Been over the line all night, that’s over 10 on my Libre graph. We went for an Indian meal last night and I did a guesstimate, got it wrong obviously. The meal was absolutely amazing. The staff were absolutely fantastic, took a real shine to Zara. The big girls loved their chicken korma, Zara said it was too spicy and just spooned raita into her mouth! They brought her some chips and she dipped them in the raita! They were as good as gold. We walked back along the prom, to be fair they ran, after all that food. We waddled!

Weather was great yesterda and a good time was had. The place was absolutely rammed, not my thing at all, then we went on the beach and the girls paddled! They must have been shattered as went to bed no bother at 9 and all still asleep. I’ve been reading since 5.30. Home today, fingers crossed all the trains are on time/ running! Arrival in Carlisle 4.50. Pick up by parents not long after, I hope! Think we’ll sleep well tonight.

Here’s a montage of our break. The roller coaster one is the view from our hotel room. The girls loved it trundling by and spent a lot of time yesterday afternoon watching it.
Great pics eggyg! looks like a real old-fashioned holiday.

So pleased you survived, looks like great time had by all.
Thanks for sharing.
Happy times for you all
Safe Journey home.

This fills me with joy. Thank you for sharing.

And now I fancy scoffing a curry whilst riding a rollercoaster.

This fills me with joy. Thank you for sharing.

And now I fancy scoffing a curry whilst riding a rollercoaster.
Oh that would be a pizza pavement from me for sure. I feel xxxx watching a roller coaster somehow i leave my tummy elsewhere now. Last time i was at the shows i got taken of the waltzer as too white and just reached the bucket outside in time. Never again….
i like the big ship if hot now as you can feel the breeze. I am old .

Oh that would be a pizza pavement from me for sure. I feel xxxx watching a roller coaster somehow i leave my tummy elsewhere now. Last time i was at the shows i got taken of the waltzer as too white and just reached the bucket outside in time. Never again….
i like the big ship if hot now as you can feel the breeze. I am old .
My days of enjoying a rollercoaster are over. They have been for a few years but occasionally I forget.

Back