Group 7-day waking average?

@MikeyBikey Love it! Not sure the horses would be impressed though!

Morning all. 🙂 6.1 here.

Chores done, time to nip into town for the papers, then relax...mind you, since the weather ain't great I fancy crawling into the crawl space to see what's in there. Hopefully, that's where I put all the painting n decorating gear - some of the paintwork needs a spruce-up...I never was able to sit still! o_O

Morning all on this bright, breezy day.

Was woken by the alarm on 4.2, did achieve a unicorn though, which has been quite elusive recently.

Was going to tackle that ironing, but if the round yellow thing stays in the sky I might just sit in the garden instead... or go for a walk if my leg feels up to it. Stuffed roasted pork fillet wrapped in parma ham for dinner on a bed of creamed spinach and butter beans, with some roast new pots to prepare later.

Have a lovely Sunday everyone.

Good morning - 4.8

I changed my Dexcom (G6 not One) on Friday and it’s been quite inaccurate. It was insisting that I was 3.1 when I was 9.3 and 2.4 when I was 6.0. There are quite a few others as well. I’ve calibrated it and it’s done nothing. After how long is it reasonable to ring Dexcom to ask for a replacement?

Have a great day everyone

@Gwynn I’m not one to burst your bubble but I think I had a quad HS in July so up your game!

7.5 but late reading and off course nothing to do with wine and wotsits last night. Well we have to treat ourselves sometime. I am happy with this diet.

Last edited:
Good morning. 6.8 - no doubt the result of comfort eating (and drinking).

After a splendid start yesterday stupidly decided to clamber up to get a hay bale down and "pinged" right knee. You all probably heard the yell from home. It is a bit better after a night's rest but still at the "wish i could donate it to Putin" stage.

No sign of the yellow invader as yet but a few bits of blue sky.

Enjoy your Sunday. I am planning on grumbling at myself through mine...

That's right which I keep in-mind. The feet are still swollen from last night.
Yes i like you keep that in mind. I hope you can get a way to get some relief. It might be that the diabetes and the vasculitis do not help each other making it much worse. I don’t know enough as not come across it knowingly.

5.8 today for me.

Despite rain most of yesterday we stopped in a garden centre on the way home mid afternoon for a coffee and cake, not having had lunch earlier. As the rain had stopped whilst we were there we had a little wander outside in the plants area. Amazingly they had some Kniphofias and some good olive trees as well! So we of course ended up getting them and also a nice Choiysa to go in the pot by the front door. It’s always the way, when you’re not looking for anything or expecting anything you get what you want. Bit better weather today so will be potting and planting the new acquisitions all being well.

Congratulations @Gwynn on your HS, you’re on a roll!

@ColinUK , hope you’re feeling better today and managing to shake off the Covid!

@rebrascora , good luck for the drive today, hope the weather stays good for you and you get a good turnout.

Have a good Sunday everyone!

After a splendid start yesterday stupidly decided to clamber up to get a hay bale down and "pinged" right knee. You all probably heard the yell from home. It is a bit better after a night's rest but still at the "wish i could donate it to Putin" stage.

alch . I hope the yellow invader shows their face so you can relax with them. Try to enjoy rest and pain killer i would think.

Easy done, my sister in law bent down to pick a dropped tissue up and the ligament went in the knee.
I hope yours easies off soon.

Morning all. It’s a happy 5.7 for me on this cloudy but with patches of sunshine trying to break through the cloud, should be starting to get a bit warmer today.

Stay safe everybody and have a good Sunday.

Morning and 5.6 for me.

Sensor change and the libre app has updated. Lets see how that goes.

Spent yesterday playing with wireless mic on clarinet. Had it going through a guitar effects unit. Mozart it was not. Can't wait to get down the studio to try it in sax at maximum volume.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all. 10 for me today which I'm not surprised at with what I ate yesterday. Spending the day at the local night club at a record fair and Alternative Market. And yes the floor is very sticky (and it smells of pee!)
20230806_100138.jpg

Weather here is now forecast as light rain. I hope it starts later as i've two big loads of washing ready to hang out
What is it weather forecasts? Both BBC and Met Office said light rain showers starting around 2pm. I hung out two big loads of washing at 9.30am when it felt quite warm and sunny and within half an hour it rained heavily and hasn't stopped much since. I've now washing all around the house trying to dry it.

What is it weather forecasts? Both BBC and Met Office said light rain showers starting around 2pm. I hung out two big loads of washing at 9.30am when it felt quite warm and sunny and within half an hour it rained heavily and hasn't stopped much since. I've now washing all around the house trying to dry it.
It was supposed to be good it would not dry washing here. its damp cold n not summer . I feel for those taking time off work for school holidays. Oh dear. I am in complain mode today.

Back