Group 7-day waking average?

yes if you read back it was MY MISTAKE. When you enter this site it says Diabetes UK and Diabetes UK. ORG. this site enters with Diabetes Uk and often links you to the NHS. website. Hence when I was looking for a low carb diet I was confused . After I paid I did not use it as it comes as Louise . So confusing .
So I have explained this now many times but Leading Lights said no connection. I refute that maybe not where she looked but I did go in through the other Diabetes UK not knowing it was different from here. i have paid Nearly £70 so yes i am going to use it. I've bought low carb books here too. But the app is easier.
I am not saying what to do I am saying what I am doing when asked. I am never going to lie why should I.
I was not suggesting you were lying just that the link you posted took you to a site where you had to pay to access the program which you had not mentioned before, no criticism intended.

Afternoon all - it's actually sunny but there is a fearsome wind.

4.2 first thing this morning. It's the first day of 17 that I have not woken up coughing up nasty stuff! Yaay!

I intended attacking a pile of ironing, but by the time I'd got my act together and then done a shop at Morrison's it's too late to start.

Wishing @ColinUK @Grannylorraine and @Ditto speedy recoveries.

Congratulations @Gwynn and @MrPixels on your house specials.

What a shame the meet wasn't well attended!

Have a super Saturday all... at least what's left of it!
So pleased at last some relief from you chest infection. Hopefully you can enjoy feeling well.

I was not suggesting you were lying just that the link you posted took you to a site where you had to pay to access the program which you had not mentioned before, no criticism intended.
i am so sensitive . Sorry . Thank you for explaining.

Good nice and early this morning. I like getting up early as then I am not rushed at all.

And, am I the first...

First up and...

First with three fasting 5.2 in row? I think perhaps an army barracks might be suitable (to cater for any more upcoming HS's)...

Today church, exercise, meat and potato pie for tea (which I will make after church).

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Good nice and early this morning. I like getting up early as then I am not rushed at all.

And, am I the first...

First up and...

First with three fasting 5.2 in row? I think perhaps an army barracks might be suitable (to cater for any more upcoming HS's)...

Today church, exercise, meat and potato pie for tea (which I will make after church).

Have a great day today whatever you are doing
well done . Have a fun day

@Gwynn I’ve opted for quite a classic style of barracks here. Plenty of accommodation for a whole army of HS’s.

IMG_1049.jpeg

Good morning on this dry and calm day. 5.9, it’s been a while since I ventured into Fiveland so I’m happy with that.

Not much craic I’m afraid, another day of Project Greenhouse for Mr Eggy and another day of domestic drudgery for me! 😉 Someone’s got to keep the home fires burning.

@Gwynn well done again.

Have a super Sunday.🙂

And a 5.3 for me today. 🙂

Dez

Good moaning! Old HypoHead here! Woke up feeling bit below par.hTe sensor introduced yesterday evening just would not scan and kept saying wait 10 minutes and retry. After a number of goes I dragged myself out of bed and went to the living room where the meter was, 3.4! Tried scanning again and this time it worked, 2.9. A triple JB and fingers crossed this muggy head clears.

Think the Martians are back as glowing object in the sky!

Screenshot_20230806_072852_com.freestylelibre.app.gb.jpg

A nice round 5.0 on this bright, sunny and blue-sky Berkshire morning, although there's a stiff breeze blowing. Complete contrast to yesterday when we drove down to Swansea through some filthy weather, though apart from a couple of short showers it cleared up once we'd crossed into Wales. Yes, really. Didn't rain at all at the football, which ended in a 1-1 draw, and it was a lovely evening on the drive back - until we got close to home that is, where we managed to catch up with the rain, which hadn't quite cleared away eastwards.

Was hoping to meet up with my daughter while we were in Swansea as she lives there now, having transferred from Essex Police to South Wales Police at the end of last year, but she was working. Well, she doesn't have a M-to-F, 9-to-5 job after all. Maybe next time.

No particular plans for the day other than to get on top of the laundry, which will hopefully go out on the line.

Congrats @Gwynn on achieving an HS hat-trick. No sure but you might be the first to manage that.

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

A disappointing 9.4 for me today. We are hosting a British Driving Society event at the farm today and I have a course of cones and some little difficulties to set out. For once I am also going to drive today. Instead of taking a pair of horses out, we are splitting them and taking one each, to increase the number of turnouts. Only expecting 2 other members with horses and another member whose horse is lame so will just be coming as a passenger. Trying to build up interest in the area as there has been nothing organized in our part of the world at club level for at least 10 years, so have to accept that attendance will take time to grow. It is a fine slightly, blustery day so hopefully it will be a comfortable temperature for the horses to work in and the breeze will keep the flies at bay.

Congrats to @Gwynn. I believe @ColinUK got the triple just recently didn't he but still a great achievement.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable Sunday. Feels a bit autumnal here.

Morning all. No reading yet as sensor fell off overnight. I'll have to finger prick today while another beds in. It was only halfway through its life as well so a call to Abbott will be happening.

Weather here is now forecast as light rain. I hope it starts later as i've two big loads of washing ready to hang out!

Have a good Sunday everyone. @rebrascora i hope today goes well for you.

A disappointing 9.4 for me today. We are hosting a British Driving Society event at the farm today and I have a course of cones and some little difficulties to set out. For once I am also going to drive today. Instead of taking a pair of horses out, we are splitting them and taking one each, to increase the number of turnouts. Only expecting 2 other members with horses and another member whose horse is lame so will just be coming as a passenger. Trying to build up interest in the area as there has been nothing organized in our part of the world at club level for at least 10 years, so have to accept that attendance will take time to grow. It is a fine slightly, blustery day so hopefully it will be a comfortable temperature for the horses to work in and the breeze will keep the flies at bay.

Congrats to @Gwynn. I believe @ColinUK got the triple just recently didn't he but still a great achievement.

Hope it goes well today. At first I read you had a course of scones! Ooh, I thought, I might pop round! :rofl:

08:29 BS 7.4 🙂

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Yesterday actually went more or less to plan:-

IMG_1262.png
IMG_1263.png

Earning me another “Flat Fish”! 🙂

My new instincts are beginning to kick in too: not 100% right as they’re very newly formed from the past few days; but, I’m getting the hang of it & starting to feel instinctively what I need! 🙄:D

I went with 44, 44 & 48 yesterday because I just knew with my portion sizes, I decided to go with what would fill me up to leave me not filling hungry as that’s sustainable in long run, that 40 just wasn’t going to cut it when I was trying to reduce portions too much to fit it within the ceiling of 48!

And that gives me a new plan for doses to try out today of 46, 42 & ? 42 or 38? :confused:

As to basal: still inconclusive; I finished dinner about where I started in the 9’s at the 4 hour mark & started the slower drop to the 8’s/7’s earlier in the night but, still stayed steady there until I woke up, properly as I scanned when turning over! I think those little drops after 4 hours of NR are entirely to do with eating! The couple times I woke lower, this week, were when I overshot a couple of mmol with too much guessed NR that was slower to work that I realised?

So, I’ll ask for DSN’s opinion on that on Monday & I’m happy enough to stay on 78 tresiba! 🙂

Could I compete in Harley Livewire and sidecar?

10866.jpg

Back