Group 7-day waking average?

Update: i have the Tresiba but their delivery with the Apidra hasn't come and they don't know why. I really hope it comes tomorrow, i have about a day and a half left, possibly two if i'm careful
Fingers crossed for you!

Update: i have the Tresiba but their delivery with the Apidra hasn't come and they don't know why. I really hope it comes tomorrow, i have about a day and a half left, possibly two if i'm careful
If it doesn't arrive then ask your GP to send a prescription for Novorapid direct to the chemist who should have it in stock. Or go to a hospital and ask for Novo. A dr should be able to prescribe it for you. It's not as fast as Apidra but at least it works.

Just got home from a quick coffee with dad whilst waiting for mum to be discharged.

That turned into lunch with him and then a mere seven hours of waiting for mum to be discharged.

They did the angioplasty but no stents. Said that the micro vascular bits are where the issue is and they can’t put stents in those as they’re a couple of microns wide. Surgeon also said that being micro vascular angina is a good thing as it causes discomfort but not heart attacks.

I’m now home and going to bed. See you all in the morning.

White rabbits! White rabbits! White rabbits! :D

rabbits.jpg
Good morning 🙂 8.2 for me today 🙂 It seems the days of me waking in the 5s are long gone these days, usually 7s or 8s. Still, me levels are a lot more stable, usually around 95% TIR (Time In Range), so hopefully that counts for more than the slightly elevated waking levels.

Good morning! Rabbits! And welcoming the new month of August with a 6.7 and 100% IR - a Unicorn I think.! 🙂

Best nights sleep in a while although previous night's recurring dream came back towards daw.n.

Podiatry later this morning. Hope not to bad under all that dressing although lymphatic fluid seeping out! :(

Sky a mix of blue, white and many shades of grey (some very dark)!

Screenshot_20230801_060138_com.freestylelibre.app.gb.jpg

Good norning everyone

BG 4.9
BP 120/77
Pulse 52

Still a bit tired after Sunday, but it was a good time.

Today trying to finish the conversion of the song sheets and, if it doesn't rain, some exercise.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

My unicorns are going to eat me out of house and home soon I fear.

IMG_1021.png

Sigh! 06:09 BS 9.9 & very quickly started to rise while still horizontal in bed 06:28 BS 10.2. So, what to do. Got up to the kitchen for a can of soup: haven’t had any in a while now & moved them back to the kitchen cupboards; not really hungry as I ate a VERY late dinner just before midnight! Why? DSN gave me a caveat yesterday of not using more than 48 NR & my day yesterday WAS INDEED VERY FLAT BUT BS was stuck for hours on hour in the 9’s after lunch: it only went up 1mmol in 1st hour on 48NR & down 1mmol where it stayed for 3 hours then, rose back up 1mmol to the 9’s & stayed there! I decided not eat dinner as that sent me up to the 17’s the 1st hour & dropped to 16’s half an hour later & I started the long process of 2 half oatcakes corrections of 8 hours that I fell asleep around hour 5; DID NOT want that again so, tried to sleep through it! But, woke around 23:00 & couldn’t get back to sleep on an empty stomach so, had the last microwave burger on 48NR & slept.

So, I just finished a can of soup with 48NR & JB to hand in case as I don’t know what will happen: BS is starting very high on BS 10, it fluctuated a wee bit on the walk to kitchen, when NR went in & I ate; not a lot of carbs for a lot of NR?

DSN wants to try & keep the NR down as that’s causing problems & try the slowly flattening every reading to the 9’s when I first started on insulin 11 years ago: it was very slow but, eventually happened; not that I knew at the time that’s what was happening as I kept to the doses, that hardly changed at all, given to me in my weekly phone reports! I know that works already as the day before yesterday I was stuck in the 10’s & yesterday I was stuck in the 9’s! Today could be a day of being stuck in the 9’s all day after seeing what breakfast, soup, does?

A very flat day yesterday after lunch but, on a bit too a high a reading:-

IMG_1252.png

And I’m noticed on the Daily Trends graphs that I’m flattening out after breakfast & breakfast is hill is the biggest one. But, if I continue to wake higher now, that hill will flatten too?:-

IMG_1253.png

Ah! Too late! The breakfast hill is already flattening: looking at it yesterday it was definitely the highest steepest hill; today it’s about equal to the lunch hill!

So, it DOES look like the flattening albeit to a higher than target range reading is happening already?

Morning all. 6.9 on this August morning, or I have slept for two months and it’s October? :confused:

Was woken at 6,30am by a message from middle daughter who is currently in Manchester airport. £121 to pay for excess luggage! I bit my tongue and didn’t say “ I told you so” even though I had, over and over the years, this is the first time she’s gone over though. She’s going to Benidorm with our eldest granddaughter and their friends ( her hubby refuses to fly so he’s home alone) for 10 days and has packed 16 pairs of sunglasses! I did ask her how many pairs of eyes she had. But it’s no doubt all the makeup/ toiletries, shoes and handbags that has tipped them over the edge! I hope she remembers to ditch something before they come back, it’ll be cheaper to replace them when they get home ! She’s no minimalist! 😱

Another wet day ahead methinks. Another day at home. After a full on week last week, I’m happy with that.

Have a good day all. 🙂

Good morning! Rabbits! And welcoming the new month of August with a 6.7 and 100% IR - a Unicorn I think.! 🙂

Best nights sleep in a while although previous night's recurring dream came back towards daw.n.

Podiatry later this morning. Hope not to bad under all that dressing although lymphatic fluid seeping out! :(

Sky a mix of blue, white and many shades of grey (some very dark)!

View attachment 26967
Good morning pleased you slept that's good at least . Good Bs with all thats going on too. Hope your leg gets better soon .

Morning all. 6.9 on this August morning, or I have slept for two months and it’s October? :confused:

Was woken at 6,30am by a message from middle daughter who is currently in Manchester airport. £121 to pay for excess luggage! I bit my tongue and didn’t say “ I told you so” even though I had, over and over the years, this is the first time she’s gone over though. She’s going to Benidorm with our eldest granddaughter and their friends ( her hubby refuses to fly so he’s home alone) for 10 days and has packed 16 pairs of sunglasses! I did ask her how many pairs of eyes she had. But it’s no doubt all the makeup/ toiletries, shoes and handbags that has tipped them over the edge! I hope she remembers to ditch something before they come back, it’ll be cheaper to replace them when they get home ! She’s no minimalist! 😱

Another wet day ahead methinks. Another day at home. After a full on week last week, I’m happy with that.

Have a good day all. 🙂
oh dear they will not have shops there… Also carrying the bags , she will have a bag on wheels but there is always steps somewhere . My bag with wheels weighed more too. Hope she had fun anyways.
i am hoping it will be dry as off to the seaside just day trip but hope good for s friend.

5.6 today for me.

Following @Gwynn ’s example thought I’d check my BP today : 123/82, pulse 83, SpO2 : 95%.

In looking through my notes before next week’s DSN appointment at the hospital, I realised the GP surgery did my last annual review in April 2022, so I’m overdue. The last HbA1c was September 2022, and my DSN said she was going to write to the GP to say do one every 6 months. Phone call today to chase them up and get something booked in I think.

Blue skies and sunshine to start with here today for the first of August, few broken clouds which someone is already fixing so I expect they’ll be back to full cover and dripping later on today.

@ColinUK pleased to hear all went ok for you and your Mum, although having the pain must be worrying, presumably she has a GTN spray to relieve it when it happens?

Hope everyone has a great day!

@ColinUK pleased to hear all went ok for you and your Mum, although having the pain must be worrying, presumably she has a GTN spray to relieve it when it happens?

Hope everyone has a great day!
Do you know I don’t think she has.

A 5.3 for me this morning. 🙂

Dez

Morning all. 7.5 and a massive spike overnight, caused i think by the worrying. Didn't want to correct as not much insulin left. Hopefully it gets delivered today.

Morning all. 7.5 and a massive spike overnight, caused i think by the worrying. Didn't want to correct as not much insulin left. Hopefully it gets delivered today.
mine was 7.7 too had my muffin now 7.6 was 10.3 last night. i hope you insulin cones today. As type 2 i do not need it . Fingers crossed you get it soon .

Back