Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 7.3 for me this morning. 100 % in range.. Garden done now House work cook meat for dinner and get out with dog. Was sunny earlier now cloudy. Rain forecast for tomorrow. British summertime you can't beat it . Hope everyone is doing well and have a good day folks

Good morning
For the past week I have not been getting notifications that a new response has been posted to this thread. What do I have to do to correct this? Thank you.
Currently I get them on no threads so await the answers!
Have you double checked your Preferences (drop down box when you click on your avatar, top right screen on my ipad.) has got all the boxes ticked that you want? I don’t know if it’s possible for them to unset themselves.

Have you double checked your Preferences (drop down box when you click on your avatar, top right screen on my ipad.) has got all the boxes ticked that you want? I don’t know if it’s possible for them to unset themselves.
Yes I have, it was the first thing I did and evrything was as I asked. Just another glitch I presume. Thank you

Ooh how was Pride? This year is likely to be the first time I’ve not been to once since 1999.
I was invited to Brighton Pride but is a bit far and was the same day of the London meeting, so I had a hard decision to make! Then I read in that thread that there will be no trains to Brighton that day so looks like I made the right choice, sad for people who can't attend for that reason tho :(

Good afternoon everyone! 6'9 this morning, not bad after a post-party/bedtime snack of some crisps and cheese.

Had a fun, enjoyable night out with a small group of girls, one of them a friend who is leaving the town soon. Started early with drinks and chat at her house, so even when all of us left the club at 1:15, it felt like a longer night (in a good way). I didn't go crazy with the drinks, but still dropped my Levemir to a minimum because I have a few recent experiences of going low the day after alcohol. Looking at the results so far, I think I could get away with one more unit but levels are pretty stable and in range, so happy with that.

It's the first time in a while that I go out before a working morning. Getting older and wiser I guess 😛 I decided to try a Monster mango drink (the zero sugar version) this morning. Believe it or not I never drink energy drinks, I liked the flavour but I was honestly scared, I'm not used to big amounts of caffeine. I reckon I had a quarter of the massive can, it will be staying in the work fridge for a couple shifts o_O

A rather late post for me today - I forgot! It was the magic 5.2 for me today, the first in ages..

It's now raining here so that has spoilt my afternoon gardening, oh well tomorrow's another day.

Congrats to @Eternal422 and to @Barrowman on your HS.
@rebrascora well done on winning the orestigious class. Well done Zak!
@ColinUK vent away. We are all here for you and care. Even though we don't know you personally, i can honestly say we do care about you and want to give you (((BIG HUGS))). Take care.

Well today i had a bit of a panic. The first full day of my holiday away, i didn't sleep well last night as the low alarm kept going off and no amount of JBs did the trick. I still ended up having two hypos overnight. Woke finally to a 4.1

We went out for the day but when we came back, i opened the fridge to get the milk for a drink. The spare insulin i had bought because i will run out in the week was frozen!!!! So was the food i put in there last night. It seems whoever had stayed here before had turned the fridge up. I rang 111 as unsure what to do and was panicking. They've sent a request to a local chemist so hopefully i can pick up both insulins tomorrow.

Both Preferences on here and Notifications on my phone are turned on. I now suspect it's related to an Android update as I thought my hearing was playing up but in fact the ring tone was turned right down. I am getting really cheesed (to be polite) off with these iffy software updates and was shocked that Libre followed suite! :( In my IT career I was twice accused of trying to make people look bad when my testing highlighted bugs and even crashed their software. Both went on to other jobs. One became a teacher and the other became a photographer in the adult entertainment industry! (shock horror emoji)

Both Preferences on here and Notifications on my phone are turned on. I now suspect it's related to an Android update as I thought my hearing was playing up but in fact the ring tone was turned right down. I am getting really cheesed (to be polite) off with these iffy software updates and was shocked that Libre followed suite! :( In my IT career I was twice accused of trying to make people look bad when my testing highlighted bugs and even crashed their software. Both went on to other jobs. One became a teacher and the other became a photographer in the adult entertainment industry! (shock horror emoji)
I have the same problem on my iPhone @MikeyBikey so it's quite likely a site issue.

Friend turned up very late for breakfast this morning. An hour late. They took our order and then said that the kitchen wasn’t doing breakfast orders. It was pointed out to the café staff that they’d taken the order and it had been paid for. They then said they’d do the orders as requested.

When they arrived they were both wrong. And cold. They apologised and refunded everything. We didn’t eat it.

Ended up popping in to Pret and picking food up there instead of overlooking the Serpentine as planned.

Upsides were that this is the friend who is always late or cancelling last minute and a useless listener generally. Today he listened to my overloaded brain and brought 6 month old William with him.

This is William.
IMG_1019.jpeg

He’s an adorable bundle of mischief!

One thing he does do brilliantly though is he sits when he sees another dog or a person he doesn’t know gets too close. Then he assesses them and either walks over to a known human and walks firmly to heel or he just flops over and gives them his belly to rub.

Friend turned up very late for breakfast this morning. An hour late. They took our order and then said that the kitchen wasn’t doing breakfast orders. It was pointed out to the café staff that they’d taken the order and it had been paid for. They then said they’d do the orders as requested.

When they arrived they were both wrong. And cold. They apologised and refunded everything. We didn’t eat it.

Ended up popping in to Pret and picking food up there instead of overlooking the Serpentine as planned.

Upsides were that this is the friend who is always late or cancelling last minute and a useless listener generally. Today he listened to my overloaded brain and brought 6 month old William with him.

This is William.
View attachment 26943

He’s an adorable bundle of mischief!

One thing he does do brilliantly though is he sits when he sees another dog or a person he doesn’t know gets too close. Then he assesses them and either walks over to a known human and walks firmly to heel or he just flops over and gives them his belly to rub.

A bad day for orders generally then. As it was p*ss*ng down I ordered pizza on Just Eat for visitors and myself. Instead of 8 slice thin.crust they delivered 16 slice deep pan. End result - loads in bin and high BG for me. BG was good initially bit hit by delayed carb absorption because of fat content. :(

Morning all, 8.2 for me and I've just arrived at work. Only doing 4 days this week as its my birthday Saturday and there was no way I'm working it especially as it falls on a Saturday this year.

5.9 Unicorn

I’m exhausted and today won’t be restful. Mum’s having an angioplasty today and likely another stent so dad’s accompanying her to hospital. When he gets chucked out we’ll meet for coffee and a stroll before I take him home. Then when mum’s discharged later I’ll ferry her home.
Last time she was in for the same procedure she had to be at the cardio ward for 07:00 and wasn’t discharged until 23:45. This time she’s not got to check in until 10am so Lord only knows when she’ll be discharged. It could be anytime from say 3pm onwards so I’m going to be on tenterhooks.

As for my emotions, I’m exhausted still. I have mellowed a bit and won’t be bringing up anything sensitive or triggering with mum today that’s for sure!

Good morning! After yesterday's pizza shenanigans Two Fat Ladies, 8.8. Looking at reviews the place is now making aot of mistakes. Sad as does the tastiest pizza in the area but this is second time in three orders they have messed up!

Think autumn is here. It is grey and misty!

Morning all. 🙂 5.5 here.

Saw a fox last night as I was heading upstairs for bed - out of the window (not on the stairs!). Haven't seen the snake for a while, thankfully. That's why this part of N Spain's called "Paraiso Natural", the 'natural' bit especially. :D:D

05:00 BS 5.5 🙂

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

A bit more hard work controlling my BS yesterday as, shown by the slow overnight drift that I needed to correct with half oatcake twice to get it move:-

IMG_1248.png

Still, every so often when I think I worked out something, I get hours of no movement AND always stuck on a figure that’s too high but, at least this time it was stuck on the 10’s so, not as bad as it has been!

And it seems, I’ll try it out today, I need 48 NR across the board? :confused:

Couldn’t get back to sleep & typing this still horizontal in bed as I want to minimise the steady rise as my BS is going up 5.9 last time scanned & getting hungry now. So, up to cook breakfast fry up, first this time, & another day in “The New Adventures of Lanny’s Insulin Needs?” awaits. “Oh What Fun”! 🙄

Back