Group 7-day waking average?

There’s some early birds on today, most with much better scores than me. 7.7 today but I had a totally straight line all night.

It’s our 43rd wedding anniversary today ( child bride) and we’re off on the train to Manchester for a couple of nights. Not content with all the rain we’ve had in Cumbria we thought we’d go to another place that’s synonymous with precipitation! At least with urban walking there’s always a shop, bar or eatery to pop in to if it gets bad. No Maccie Ds on Skiddaw. 😛

Congratulations @Lanny on your HS. And @ColinUK you’re on fire! A hat trick no less. Many congratulations to you. Instead of a house I present you with the first of our carrots, for all your unicorns you’ve been acquiring too. 🙂
We need a jealousy emoji for those carrots, badgers trashed mine.
Enjoy sunny Manchester, Science Museum, Imperial war Museum and Lowry gallery really interesting.

6.9 today for me and we have some sun shining at long last! (Already about 2kW being generated from the panels!).

Congratulations @Lanny and @ColinUK on your HS today!

Congratulations @eggyg on your anniversary, enjoy your day!

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning 5.3
just got back from early morning visit to the vampires..

Yesterdays visit to DMO clinic went particularly well, as on comparing scans to last month the Dr announced the swelling in both eyes had gone down,

so I got out of there yesterday without the need for injections
BUT
back in 6-8 weeks for another scan & check up.
it was a relief as I’ve been under their treatment for about 6 years now.

congratulations on the house specials @colin & @Lanny

have a fabulous day everyone 😎
That’s going to confuse the other Colin!

A Happy 5.3 for me this bright sunny morning...

Morning all and 5.9 for me.

Rescue hedgehog was on the rescue centre facebook page yesterday so must have at least made it through the night.

Haematology rang for check up an hour before it was due. Apparently everything pretty much OK apart from a slightly low iron count. Can't take iron tablets as that will cause everything else to go out of whack. Broccoli and spinach it is then.

Have a good day everyone.

Good morning 5.3
just got back from early morning visit to the vampires..

Yesterdays visit to DMO clinic went particularly well, as on comparing scans to last month the Dr announced the swelling in both eyes had gone down,

so I got out of there yesterday without the need for injections
BUT
back in 6-8 weeks for another scan & check up.
it was a relief as I’ve been under their treatment for about 6 years now.

congratulations on the house specials to @ColinUK & @Lanny
edited now to the correct Colin… OOOOOPS

have a fabulous day everyone 😎
Glad your eyes are getting better

Morning all.

Happy anniversary @eggyg
Hope you’re enjoying the school holidays @Lily123
Hope all is still going ok @Lanny
@freesia 4 hours ……… keep going !

Morning all, blue sky and cloud, but a stiff breeze keeping the temp a little low for sitting in the garden.

6.3 this morning, reduced basal must have worked, but it was a wierd night! Woke at 3am with an uncontrollable cough. So as not to disturb J I got up, made myself a cuppa and took my cough into the study. Eventually remembered seeing some sugar free cough drops in the bathroom cabinet, so sucked one and managed to control the cough by 7am. Went back to bed and didn't wake until 10:30.

Planning on doing nothing today.

Congratulations to @Lanny and @ColinUK on your HSs.

@goodybags it must be very welcome news about your eyes.

Congratulations also to Mr and Mrs @eggyg on your anniversary. Enjoy Manchester!

Have a good day all.

Morning all. Got out quick at around half seven, some decent weeding and tidying done before the deluge not long ago. I was only out a few minutes bringing stuff in but now I'm a drowned rat. Good grief. Stopped now too. 🙄

7.0 @ 7.21am and put four pounds on overnight due, I presume, to bought mash as brother and I were short of time doing the mowing yesterday. Water weight only hopefully. Have a good day all.

Congrats to house specials and @eggyg a Happy 43rd! 🙂

7.6 this morning for me. Just had my Diabetic Review yesterday and HbA1c was 50

My TIR is currently 84%, but that is only with data since 12 July after the Libre 2 software upgrade. Consultant said he would be happy with anything above 75% and HbA1c less than 53.

All in all, I am very pleased :D

Morning all, blue sky and cloud, but a stiff breeze keeping the temp a little low for sitting in the garden.

6.3 this morning, reduced basal must have worked, but it was a wierd night! Woke at 3am with an uncontrollable cough. So as not to disturb J I got up, made myself a cuppa and took my cough into the study. Eventually remembered seeing some sugar free cough drops in the bathroom cabinet, so sucked one and managed to control the cough by 7am. Went back to bed and didn't wake until 10:30.

Planning on doing nothing today.

Congratulations to @Lanny and @ColinUK on your HSs.

@goodybags it must be very welcome news about your eyes.

Congratulations also to Mr and Mrs @eggyg on your anniversary. Enjoy Manchester!

Have a good day all.
There can be a party going on outside which doesn't wake me but my OH opening a Locket with the crizzley wrapper wakes me instantly.
His cough seems to be a side effect of blood pressure meds.

6.0 for me today but a couple of JBs were required overnight and unfortunately I did dip into the red for an hour or so. I am finding it a little challenging going back to using the reader, particularly during my sleep when hypo but hopefully I will readjust quickly. Had a rather stressful dream afterwards which is very unusual for me these days, but revolved around me and another person both being hypo but I was supposed to be helping the other person and I couldn't because I couldn't think straight through my own hypo. It was a relief to wak up and realise that it was a dream and I hadn't badly let someone in need down!

Off to collect Ian's trophy from last year that I eventually managed to find an engraver for. We will be taking it back this weekend so just got it done in time. Might combine it with a trip to a tack shop because I could really do with a replacement pair of brown long boots. I so wish I could get a pair exactly the same as my old ones but they don't make them anymore and my feet and legs are a particular fit so I can't just buy online. I loved my old boots and they were soooo comfortable, I am really not looking forwards to replacing them.... but I really need some brown ones.

Many congratulations to @Lanny on your House Special and @ColinUK on your amazing triple! WooHoo!!
Hope you and B have a lovely trip to Manchester @eggyg and wishing you many more happy years together.

There can be a party going on outside which doesn't wake me but my OH opening a Locket with the crizzley wrapper wakes me instantly.
His cough seems to be a side effect of blood pressure meds.
Yes, I had that with Lisinopril. Known as the "ACE cough". Very irritating. His Dr can change his med for something else that doesn't cause a cough. Mine's due to a chest infection.

Good morning - 7.0

Went into Bath yesterday, the weather was less rainy luckily

Have a great day everyone!
i love Bath lucky you

Yes, I had that with Lisinopril. Known as the "ACE cough". Very irritating. His Dr can change his med for something else that doesn't cause a cough. Mine's due to a chest infection.
oh a cough is irritating . Sorry its disturbing your sleep. It is because you care , I hope it settles soon.
Sorry your chest infection is going on they are nasty you might need more antibiotic .

Hello all. Extremely late posting today but this morning was 7.9 and another unicorn day yesterday. That was ruined this afternoon when i received a stressful phone call so i can't claim a trio.

I am now, finally, officially on holiday and i intend to have a long lie in in the morning. Its been a very long day today.

Congrats to @ColinUK and @Lanny on your HS.
Happy Anniversary @eggyg, enjoy your break.

Good night everyone, i'm off to bed to start catching up on sleep.

7.6 this morning for me. Just had my Diabetic Review yesterday and HbA1c was 50

My TIR is currently 84%, but that is only with data since 12 July after the Libre 2 software upgrade. Consultant said he would be happy with anything above 75% and HbA1c less than 53.

All in all, I am very pleased :D
can i ask what TIR is
Hello all. Extremely late posting today but this morning was 7.9 and another unicorn day yesterday. That was ruined this afternoon when i received a stressful phone call so i can't claim a trio.

I am now, finally, officially on holiday and i intend to have a long lie in in the morning. Its been a very long day today.

Congrats to @ColinUK and @Lanny on your HS.
Happy Anniversary @eggyg, enjoy your break.

Good night everyone, i'm off to bed to start catching up on sleep.
sleep well

Back