Group 7-day waking average?

There’s some early birds on today, most with much better scores than me. 7.7 today but I had a totally straight line all night.

It’s our 43rd wedding anniversary today ( child bride) and we’re off on the train to Manchester for a couple of nights. Not content with all the rain we’ve had in Cumbria we thought we’d go to another place that’s synonymous with precipitation! At least with urban walking there’s always a shop, bar or eatery to pop in to if it gets bad. No Maccie Ds on Skiddaw. 😛

Congratulations @Lanny on your HS. And @ColinUK you’re on fire! A hat trick no less. Many congratulations to you. Instead of a house I present you with the first of our carrots, for all your unicorns you’ve been acquiring too. 🙂

Attachments

• IMG_3506.jpeg
    IMG_3506.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 7
@eggyg Happy 43rd Anniversary to you and Mr Eggy!

And the unicorns say thank you for the carrots!

Good morning everyone. I didn't post yesterday as my computer broke and I am still trying to fix it.

BG yesterday 4.6
BG today 4.6 nice and low now that I have stopped taking growth hormone injections
Pulse 54
BP don't know yet

Yesterday was very testing and very tiring. Everything that could go wrong seemed to do so, but I kept my cool and eventually the dark clouds evaporated.

Even my App broke and took ages to get working again.

Today I will concentrate on keyboard practice.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Oh and @ColinUK did you say Boom with your HS

Here's the suitable house then

exploding house slo mo.jpeg

Good morning! And it is a 7.5 from me after my first weekday lay in in seven days. Had to be ready for transport, DN or wheelchair services by 7:00 or 8:00sm. GP call queue at 8:00 today - timing is milli-second critical...

There's a hint that the Martian spacecraft is lurking...

Good morning - 7.0

Went into Bath yesterday, the weather was less rainy luckily

Have a great day everyone!

5.6 this morning, and for a change it's bright and sunny with not a cloud in sight. No rain in our forecast so might be able to get up to date with the laundry this morning.

Tuesday is swim day so off to the pool later to work up an appetite for lunch. No cars available as my wife and our eldest are both in their offices today so it might be the bus. No problem - the bus stop is at the end of our street and I get off in town a 5-minute walk from the leisure centre, but if it stays nice I might decide to walk.

Congratulations @Lanny and @ColinUK on the HSs, and @eggyg on your anniversary.

Have a good day everyone.

Last edited:
Good morning! And it is a 7.5 from me after my first weekday lay in in seven days. Had to be ready for transport, DN or wheelchair services by 7:00 or 8:00sm. GP call queue at 8:00 today - timing is milli-second critical...

There's a hint that the Martian spacecraft is lurking...

Timed my dialling just right! Was No. 1 in the GP queue! Sometimes am around 22 and if you don't hold you may not get an appointment on the day and be told to ring back the next day... :(

Happy anniversary @eggyg & well done to @ColinUK & @Lanny on your HSs. 🙂
4.9 for me today.

Dez

A 5.1 this morning, Apparently the results of my blood test are available to view, but struggling to login to Patients Know Best or the NHS site, Aaaargh....

I now get the silly set of pictures before I even log in. It's impossible on my phone and last time I was convinced the bicycles had been stolen. :rofl: They want you to do things on line but make it ever more awkward. After paying my Amex cards regularly online for years I now use the phone as besides logging into Amex the current account I have paid from for twenty years now wants a code entered which often causes their iffy app to bomb! :(

Good morning 5.3
just got back from early morning visit to the vampires..

Yesterdays visit to DMO clinic went particularly well, as on comparing scans to last month the Dr announced the swelling in both eyes had gone down,

so I got out of there yesterday without the need for injections
BUT
back in 6-8 weeks for another scan & check up.
it was a relief as I’ve been under their treatment for about 6 years now.

congratulations on the house specials to @ColinUK & @Lanny
edited now to the correct Colin… OOOOOPS

have a fabulous day everyone 😎

Last edited:
Back