Group 7-day waking average?

Afternoon, thought I'd pop in to rant about our nightmare

Last Friday we had really heavy rain and near 11pm we discovered a leak in the bedroom ceiling, called the council Saturday morning who sent a very respectful I must say builder, turns out there are a few missing roof tiles so the rain had been getting into the loft and then started coming through the bedroom ceiling so we need those roof tiles replaced, harling on the wall outside the bedroom replaced and the plasterboard on the ceiling replaced, he was stating in his report that it must be carried out this week though so just waiting to here from them

18 for me today, of course that wasn't on waking as I didn't have a chance to test then as I was dozing off nicely while Bruce was about to leave for work when suddenly I heard an almighty thud downstairs, I had a feeling I knew what it was so jumped out of bed and starting to run downstairs then came the gurgling noises and sure enough I found him having a seizure on the living room floor, when he came round I finally managed to get him to go back to bed as he was insistent he was still going to work! So he's in bed being checked on regularly and when I'm not up there I'm crying in the living room as I feel very fed up

Hope everyone else is ok xxxx

Morning all. 🙂 Un 5,2. Especial de la casa para mi! Helped by a few sips of oj overnight.

It's hot, hot, hot...except for here in Northern Spain, where it's a comfortable 22 degrees and chilly enough to sleep overnight. I don't envy everyone further south - 30 degrees overnight in Madrid, apparently - phew! Looks like your area's one of the hottest today @Michael12421 - I hope you're managing to keep cool.
Congratulations on your HS, must be something in the Spanish water!

up at 7.7 this morning but down to 6.8 before lunch . Still nowhere near range. wonder how long it will take if ever . Or will i need to suffer medication. Not sure still…. Diet is interesting at least and keeping well within low carb range.

Last Friday we had really heavy rain and near 11pm we discovered a leak in the bedroom ceiling, called the council Saturday morning who sent a very respectful I must say builder, turns out there are a few missing roof tiles so the rain had been getting into the loft and then started coming through the bedroom ceiling so we need those roof tiles replaced, harling on the wall outside the bedroom replaced and the plasterboard on the ceiling replaced, he was stating in his report that it must be carried out this week though so just waiting to here from them

18 for me today, of course that wasn't on waking as I didn't have a chance to test then as I was dozing off nicely while Bruce was about to leave for work when suddenly I heard an almighty thud downstairs, I had a feeling I knew what it was so jumped out of bed and starting to run downstairs then came the gurgling noises and sure enough I found him having a seizure on the living room floor, when he came round I finally managed to get him to go back to bed as he was insistent he was still going to work! So he's in bed being checked on regularly and when I'm not up there I'm crying in the living room as I feel very fed up

Sorry to hear this, sending you hugs.Hope Bru e is re overfed soon! Hope you get the building works sorted soon !
Try and take care of yourself!

@ColinUK @Pattidevans @grovesy

Thank you you lovely lot, he's still in bed with Bubbles keeping a watchful eye on him (he's usually my shadow but as he senses it he's staying near him just now) and not long heard the joiners are coming tomorrow morning and the roofer nearer the afternoon, Bruce doesn't think he'll be back at work until next week and quite rightly so xxxx

Catching up some extra sleep after midday tresiba went in, that’s my most stable parts of my graph these days every time, & DSN wakes me with the answer of when is it too high? The answer, for me, right now is nothing as I definitely go down again which shows the insulin is working & it’s staying at 15’s all the time that’s too high! NR goes up a little bit to 24! I haven’t had lunch yet & have held steady in the 8’s since midday! Will sleep some more until I need more food: ate a lot the other night; don’t want to eat right now!

up at 7.7 this morning but down to 6.8 before lunch . Still nowhere near range. wonder how long it will take if ever . Or will i need to suffer medication. Not sure still…. Diet is interesting at least and keeping well within low carb range.
Don't get disheartened, your readings are getting so much better, under 7 before lunch is within range and many do find the morning readings are the last to come down.
Slow and steady is often better, kinder on eyes and nerves. I had trouble with my eyes from reducing carbs too quickly which took months to settle down.

How about for a bit of fun if people who test in the mornings post their waking levels? I think it would be interesting to see what the average works out at after a week 🙂

I'll start with mine - I was 6.0 when I woke up this morning 🙂

(please don't let me be the only person to enter one! 😉)
Not too bad at 7.4

Sorry to hear this, sending you hugs.Hope Bru e is re overfed soon! Hope you get the building works sorted soon !
Try and take care of yourself!
ditto, yes im sorry to hear this too. levelling up … they need to give you a decent home . A. good leak proof roof is a need not a want. Bless you wish i could help

@Kaylz sorry for your recent troubles. Hope you get the leak sorted OK and that Bruce is back on his feet.

Dez

@ColinUK @Pattidevans @grovesy

Thank you you lovely lot, he's still in bed with Bubbles keeping a watchful eye on him (he's usually my shadow but as he senses it he's staying near him just now) and not long heard the joiners are coming tomorrow morning and the roofer nearer the afternoon, Bruce doesn't think he'll be back at work until next week and quite rightly so xxxx
Hope they turn up as planned.xxx

Oh no kaylz!! I hope that the roof gets sorted quickly and Bruce is ok

Back