Group 7-day waking average?

Afternoon all. It was 8.6 when i woke but quickly dropped to 4.0! So far today we've had heavy rain, warm sunshine and strong winds.

@ColinUK big hugs to you.
Congrats to @MrPixels and @Eternal422 on your HS.

I hope everyone is having a good Saturday.

Afternoon all. It was 8.6 when i woke but quickly dropped to 4.0! So far today we've had heavy rain, warm sunshine and strong winds.

@ColinUK big hugs to you.
Congrats to @MrPixels and @Eternal422 on your HS.

I hope everyone is having a good Saturday.
Hope you have a good day too

Hi all. No idea on waking level as I got the white screen of libre app death !

Husband got it working again quite quickly annoying to lose all data from phone though. Never mind.

Had a rough week especially after a few weeks of not coping with diabetes full stop. Normal eye injection Tuesday afternoon.
Pain, swelling, couldn’t see 3 hours later so A and E Tuesday evening to early hours of Wednesday morning then emergency eye hospital Wednesday afternoon. Somehow eye sight worse than before injection. Back at eye clinic again on Thursday. It’s very blurry luckily it is just one eye but it’s limiting what I can do.

Feel like sharing anything you’ve written with us lot or does it have to go to your agent/publisher as really you’re Steven King?

I've had a few short stories published in some small press magazines over the years, so I'm definitely not Steven King!

Bg finally came down a bit to 10 before tea, collected my prescription this afternoon to find my pills are in bottles! Never had that before.

Hello everyone - bit late to the party again. I feel that I should apologise to everyone for the dreadful weather we've been having today (very wet Oop North). I washed and blow dried my hair so that's clearly why the heavens opened! We went to our first Penrith Show today and were very glad we all wore our wellies. Loved it though - great for people watching and we were a bit judgey about people not wearing the appropriate footwear. Got there a bit late but still managed to see some cows and sheep and some young folk wrestling in tights with pants over the top and looking very serious about the whole thing. Had a delicious sausage & black pudding roll (small one). Have a good rest of the weekend xxx

Attachments

• IMG_4423.jpeg
    IMG_4423.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4424.jpeg
    IMG_4424.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4428.jpeg
    IMG_4428.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4429.jpeg
    IMG_4429.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4436.jpeg
    IMG_4436.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4445.jpeg
    IMG_4445.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 18
I've had a few short stories published in some small press magazines over the years, so I'm definitely not Steven King!
Ha! A non sequitur. SK might well have had some short stories published in low circulation mags when bills pressed - most authors suffer from intermittent cash flow problems.You may still be hiding your light under a bushel and failing to acknowledge your vast riches culled from sales of major novels...
Sadly research indicates his USA background and not only do you write rather nice English but his bio fails to indicate he is one of us finger prickers. So come on, tell us more, including are you on Amazon, and will you post a story or two on here? I do love a new author...my handle should be "printaddict".

Hello everyone - bit late to the party again. I feel that I should apologise to everyone for the dreadful weather we've been having today (very wet Oop North). I washed and blow dried my hair so that's clearly why the heavens opened! We went to our first Penrith Show today and were very glad we all wore our wellies. Loved it though - great for people watching and we were a bit judgey about people not wearing the appropriate footwear. Got there a bit late but still managed to see some cows and sheep and some young folk wrestling in tights with pants over the top and looking very serious about the whole thing. Had a delicious sausage & black pudding roll (small one). Have a good rest of the weekend xxx
Cor! What a relief! I thought I had caused the UK deluge by watering new plantings and topping up the pond. Then I looked at the pictured plashings of muddy boots in the North and felt better. I am but a mere contributer to this foul summer. Wish I could get decent black puddings down here tho'....

Hell Jo. You were brave. Total mud fest I see. But you’re Cumbrian now so get used to it, pack those high heels away you’ll never need them up here! Wellies and walking boots are all you will ever need.
Did you enjoy the Cumberland Wrestling? There’s some bonny embroidery on those big knicks. :rofl:

7.2 this morning still not in range but just a week on the diet so a long way. Maybe slows down or maybe ill never get there. Seems some do not . i feel ill now when it was high I felt better. i still wish they would not take bloods or criticise on weight and leave us alone.
Will i ever get used to a life watching him tuck in and me going without…..

Actually woke yesterday just after 18:15 ish after a wee nap in the afternoon around 15:15 ish on more or less the exact same reading of 11.3.

IMG_1235.png

Didn’t twig until 00:36 that the sensor was reading higher than fingertip tests, definitely been keeping the meter calibrated & maybe over doing it to make sure it’s accurate, by anything from 0.7, 1.5 & 2.1mmol higher. I thought it was a bit strange looking graph but, yesterday’s was messier since I forgot my tresiba by almost 4 hours! I compromised a bit & stuck it in around 14:00 this time!

I got the warning email from Abbot but, since the app is no longer at the apple app store & not appearing in my purchased list I can’t delete it & reload, as suggested in said email, as I’ll have nothing to replace it with. Will ring Abbot later today when I get up. Although, a new sensor with a faulty app update may not help? In the meantime I’m going back to fingertip testing!

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Last reading I did, fingertip test, 04:21 BS 8.7 & about to go to bed: was worried about things not moving on the libre; libre reading was 04:21 BS 10.8 which was the biggest margin so far since I started comparing around 00:30!

Morning all (note I never said good). 4.7 on this foul, wet, grey, windy, rotten day. Seems like it’s all over the country.

Yesterday was shocking, Mr Eggy was in and out more times than a fiddler’s elbow. Not much of Project Greenhouse was done. Up early because of the plastic sheeting over the bit that’s been built, is flapping and banging, just generally making a nuisance of itself! The neighbours are probably awake too! 🙄 Anyhoo, yesterday wasn’t a total washout, I was very productive. I actually got bao buns made, they weren’t pretty, and a tad too big, but pretty tasty. I filled them with sticky duck I’d made last weekend and frozen, and added cucumber, carrot and spring onions. Delicious even though I say so myself. Also had leftover bao buns which I’ve frozen for another time. I made pesto with all the basil we have, we split a pot, we’d bought in the supermarket, into four, generally you just use a few leaves, pop it on your kitchen window sill where it will shrivel and die, or is that just me? It’s produced huge plants, which we’ll split again. I used loads of basil leaves but only managed half a jar of pesto, I’ll use even more next time. I didn’t have pine nuts so toasted some of the almonds Mr Eggy nibbles on. Tastes fine.

Today I will be mostly reading my book.

Have a good day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 18
  • F20D4C0A-E03B-4482-A544-01C86656E8E4.jpeg
    F20D4C0A-E03B-4482-A544-01C86656E8E4.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 18
Good morning everyone

@TinaD Yup vile, widy, wet weather here too...and dark...and cold

BG a bright 5.1

Not looking forward to walking to church later on (I don't have a car). Still it will be good when I get there...

Have a great day today (somehow) whatever you are doing

Joining @MrPixels on the 5.3 step this morning. Still getting used to the new Libre app, I miss the TIR at the top! We are off down to London later to stay with OH's brother ahead of our flight tomorrow - v.kind of him as it's saved us about £200 on hotels/parking!

My throat is a bit better today, hoping it stays that way!

Have a lovely Sunday everyone!

Well what a positively glorious morning it is here! Sun is streaming in through the windows and all I can see is clear blue skies overhead. No sign of this rain everyone else is talking about and none forecast.

Happy with my numbers for yesterday and this morning is fine too.

Today heralds a trip to both B&Q and IKEA. Anyone want me to pick anything up for them whilst I’m there?

IMG_0950.jpeg

Back