Group 7-day waking average?

@rebrascora I’m wondering if it’s just slowly counting down to a zero carb alternate reality…

That said I’ve had minimal carbs today.

IMG_0763.png

@rebrascora I’m wondering if it’s just slowly counting down to a zero carb alternate reality…

That said I’ve had minimal carbs today.

View attachment 26201

Well mine definitely isn't stuck. My last reading was 11.4 and still a vertical upward arrow despite 2 corrections so I have hit it with another 3 units..... I don't let high levels get away from me without being aggressive with the Fiasp.
I just had my usual breakfast which rarely takes me above 7 and it being lunchtime, I would have expected it to act more quickly and the earlier activity to make me more responsive. Sometimes you just can't win. 🙄 I will happily accept your steady descent as a replacement for my rapidly developing Everest! It will teach me to boast about my levels being stable or dream of a Danish Pastry!

Another very stressful day. Hubby keeps telling me to hand my notice in and we'll manage. But i don't want to just manage, i want to have a bit of money to enjoy life.

Before i left for work this morning, i checked i'd locked everywhere and saw a fox in the back garden (its a very urban area). We know there is/was a mother and cub living next door but its getting quite brazen coming out at all times of the day. It had a ball in its mouth from the garden on the other side.
1686150235295.png1686150378706.png

Probably should've posted this morning but school means I didn't really have the time

5.6 for me this morning, which is probably average for me considering I'm still in the "honeymoon phase", but I've noticed it's been gradually increasing over the past 2/3 weeks

Very much
Another very stressful day. Hubby keeps telling me to hand my notice in and we'll manage. But i don't want to just manage, i want to have a bit of money to enjoy life.
Very much in the same boat as you! Sometimes work isn’t worth the stress no matter what. But it’s a hard decision to make.

Very pleased with a 5.4 this morning! Also pleased to be back online after a night and day of patchy internet/phone signal!

Turned at Barbridge Junction off the Middlewich branch of the Shropshire Union towards Ellesmere Port. Now at Christleton very close to Chester (which will be our destination tomorrow). Weather improved this afternoon back to full sun.

IMG_2576.jpeg

Have you tried konjac noodles @pawprint91? They’re almost carb-free. I tried them once, but found them absolutely rank. Lots of people like them tho. 🙂
Thank you for suggesting these, I hadn’t heard of them! But can’t say you’ve really sold them to me 😉:rofl:

@freesia what is your role in school? I work in one too and understand how hard it can be at times :(. I often try to remind myself if things look better then there will be jobs in other schools that might be better than the current situation. I I know all schools have their own set of problems though! Sending you lots of positive vibes and hoping things improve soon. (Hugs)

Very much

Very much in the same boat as you! Sometimes work isn’t worth the stress no matter what. But it’s a hard decision to make.
It is a very hard decision to make. I worked until I was 67 in a job I absolutely loved until we got a new manager who basically bullied me as having done the job for a long time knew how things worked best so challenged him on stupid and unsafe decisions. He made cutting remarks and then said Oh couldn't you tell I was joking, too many tears when I went home and sleepless nights. In the end I did not regret it when I went.

@freesia what is your role in school? I work in one too and understand how hard it can be at times :(. I often try to remind myself if things look better then there will be jobs in other schools that might be better than the current situation. I I know all schools have their own set of problems though! Sending you lots of positive vibes and hoping things improve soon. (Hugs)
I'm a TA, there just aren't enough of us to do what we need to do. I've started working only my contracted hours rather than going in earlier and staying a bit later so its just the stressful bit in between.

I'm a TA, there just aren't enough of us to do what we need to do. I've started working only my contracted hours rather than going in earlier and staying a bit later so it’s just the stressful bit in between.
*bows down to you* - I’m a teacher and would be absolutely lost without amazing TAs like yourself, as would the children. Your current situation sounds sadly familiar to me :( but I frequently see there are other roles advertised where you can utilise your existing skills and build on them - and I am sure there are other settings where we are not all stretched as thinly (perhaps getting harder to find though, I acknowledge). Look after yourself; it’s not an easy job at the best of times, let alone with diabetes too.

*bows down to you* - I’m a teacher and would be absolutely lost without amazing TAs like yourself, as would the children. Your current situation sounds sadly familiar to me :( but I frequently see there are other roles advertised where you can utilise your existing skills and build on them - and I am sure there are other settings where we are not all stretched as thinly (perhaps getting harder to find though, I acknowledge). Look after yourself; it’s not an easy job at the best of times, let alone with diabetes too.
Thank you.

As mentioned elsewhere sensor fell off at 19:59 yesterday. It had been on a whole day.
Back to finger pricking until sensor covers and other assorted stuff designed to supposedly help them adhere to my ridiculously smooth skin arrives.

6.1 - about 3 1/2 hours sleep. Still with cold. It’s now settled in my sinuses just for a laugh.

04:32 BS 6.0 🙂

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Yesterday was a bit greyer & a bit cooler; Thank Goodness! Phew! But, still a sticky night. Don’t like an open widow in summer because of the moths so, kept my bedroom door open all night, which goes very much against the grain for me & had to remember to keep it open after each trip to the loo, as the cooler air from the hall & the rest of the house circulated into my south facing bedroom: all the bedroom windows in the house face south; it worked surprisingly well! OR it might just have been cooler yesterday? I was reading up tips on google on how to keep a room cool & how to cool down a room fast in this heatwave! The Chinese, from ancient times, used blocks of ice in a basin in front of fans & it really works but, I don’t have THAT much ice! 😎:rofl: It would take a whole 1kg of ice cubes which lasts me about 2 weeks in my drinks & it wouldn’t last very long, melting fast in the heat!🙄 But, I COULD sacrifice a bag to cool a room down fast & keep doors open to circulate & regulate temperatures! Lightbulb emoji!

Good morning everyone

Final practicing today.

BG 4.8
Not done the other tests yet. Getting a bit nervous now for the audition tomorrow, and a long walk to my afternoon appointment today.

Heres a picture of my nightmare ... or is it a picture of peace... exhaustion after all the hard work ...

51ohGEiXPLL.jpg

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Morning all. After a couple of small hypos before bed (treated with juice) and a small handful of peanuts, my body has given me a 12.8 this morning. Graph shows i had a rebound and it stayed there all night.

Back