Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 9.4 here. Followed the same pattern as two days ago, busy day, lots of walking, in the 4s at bedtime, skipped nighttime basal. That worked fine, what could possibly go wrong? So of course I needed a jelly baby at 1am, then I had a slow and steady rise from 3am.

5.5 for me this morning. 🙂

Dez

Morning all

And on another grey morning it’s a 5.1 for me, quite surprising as I had supper last night which is unusual for me.

Good morning. 7.1 for me. What the heck happened to the weather. From one extreme to the other. 🙄 :D

Afternoon

didn’t get on yesterday due to issues at work, was 7 yesterday and 8.1 today, but after all the issues yesterday, when I went to Bakeclub with mum I just ate whatever I fancied, as it was pies and pudding, lots of pastry was involved, and I did try a rather delicious looking bread and butter pudding and it didn’t disappoint.

Good morning everyone

Been out for a short walk. Much cooler than yesterday at the monent. Will go out again at 11am for a longer walk.

BG 4.8 excellent
BP 114/74

Whoops I forgot to actually post. Doh. Old age

Just been doing a long keyboard practice which went well.

Just about to go out for a linger walk.

Have a grwat day today whatever you are doing

It was a 4.7 for me this morning which I am quite happy with although I dipped into the red a bit earlier. I assumed it was a compression low since I woke up lying on that arm (something I don't normally do) when the low alarm went off and consequently didn't check or deal with it and just dropped straight back off to sleep until I woke half an hour later and realized that it was a genuine low and ate a JB and went back to sleep again. Not a major low but TIR has taken another hit. Was supposed to be hiring a brush cutter today, but the woman at the hire place didn't ring me back to confirm they had got it serviced and ready to go back out on hire, so I am having a somewhat easier day than anticipated. Housework instead, which was desperately needed and I didn't have an excuse.

Full of pesky cough which keeps waking me up so I’m calling it waking numbers time. 5.3.
Oddly that matches my resting heart rate at that’s 53 bpm. Lazing around yesterday and avoiding thinking of the police interview which may or may not have been taking place yesterday took me to the online gay dating apps where I was approached by a cutie who made me laugh so we intended to go out for coffee at some point.
I also was messaged by this bloke who I suspect might be using a fake profile pic…
IMG_0748.jpeg

04:05 BS 6.8 🙂

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Another scorcher yesterday & I NEED a nice thunderstorm & some rain to break the weather up! A tiny bit cooler last night OR the hot bath before bed helped as I sweated after coming out of it & before turning in? 🙄

Cycle is at a trickle so, no worries there & may stop today?

Good morning - 4.9

Monday evening was quite dramatic. Had a car doing 50mph in a 30mph zone coming over the bridge towards us, luckily miss my stepdads car, crash into the ditch opposite and rip our our electricity post from the ground. It was that badly written off they couldn’t tell the make or model. No fatalities luckily. Openreach got us reconnected by 3 in the afternoon yesterday so that was quick

Have a great day everyone

Good morning everyone

BG 4.8
BP 111/72
Pulse 58

All good.

We have two young squirrels that play in our garden. Both my wife and I like them but my friend says they are vermin.

Keyboard practice went well yesterday. A lot more today. An audition on Friday afternoon. Scary!!!

Tomorrow, a long walk to my eye appointment. I am sure I should have had a diatbetic review by now. Not concerned though as I do not think that I am actually diabetic. No meds, no symptoms, BG always in range. Hmmm

It's all go at the moment, which I quite like

Have a great day today whatever you are doing.

Morning all. 9.3. Two days back and i'm exhausted already. Running around everywhere and trying to do everything i'm asked is so tiring. Then when i go to bed i'm tossing and turning, not a restful sleep. Three more days until the weekend. Have a good day all.

Hi everyone. Not been about for a while. Lots to catch up on.

9.0 for me today. Have a good day.

Good morning everyone

BG 4.8
BP 111/72
Pulse 58

All good.

We have two young squirrels that play in our garden. Both my wife and I like them but my friend says they are vermin.

Keyboard practice went well yesterday. A lot more today. An audition on Friday afternoon. Scary!!!

Tomorrow, a long walk to my eye appointment. I am sure I should have had a diatbetic review by now. Not concerned though as I do not think that I am actually diabetic. No meds, no symptoms, BG always in range. Hmmm

It's all go at the moment, which I quite like

Have a great day today whatever you are doing.
My parents have squirrels in their garden. They dig up everything and anything they fancy digging up. They’re cute but from a gardening viewpoint they’re a pest.

5.9 for me this morning. Bedtime rise diverted by the fact I had noodles for dinner which I can never get the bolus correct for, thought I might have nailed it yesterday but alas, no, going to try different timings next time and see if that helps! But I had to correct - it looks like a rise tried to make an appearance around 1am, but I’m guessing the insulin I had on board then dealt with it!

Just knocked half my breakfast over, so now got to decide whether to make another to match my pre-bolus or just top up with something else - hope everyone’s days go better than mine so far :rofl:

Back