Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all
It’s a 5.7 for me this morning and there’s no sunshine, and after that beautiful day yesterday.

Morning all on another truly glorious day.

7.9 this morning. Not good really. Went to bed on a 13.1 with a 2.25u correction on board. No idea why it had shot up there, maybe I underestimated egg noodles with the salmon stir fry... or watching the film Chocolate on TV?

Have a lovely break @eggyg, enjoy some relaxation. I know you adore the family, but they do cause you a lot of hard work.

@ColinUK so good to hear the celebrations went well - you have a rest too now!

@Lily123 enjoy the half term.

Have a lovely day all and watch out for the biscuit traps!

6.8 for me now but had really crappy night.
Had some rice with dinner and completely underestimated being unwell and the knock on effect of that.
Hit my high alarm (15) and thought fiasp is about done so did correction and went to bed. As soon as that ran out i shot back up, another alarm but was 16, another correction but stayed awake for the duration and had to hit it for a 3rd time when I was at 11 to get it down into normal numbers finally (and slept again).

7.2 here but lots of corrections involved. Daytime levels had to be propped up with JBs but night time levels going high for the last few days which suggests I need less Levemir through the day but more at night. I have been resisting increasing my evening dose because it has ben hot and I have been active and 4 units seems like a lot for this time of year but I need to just accept that I need a bit more at the moment for some reason and get on with it.

Morning all. (Just) 10.4 for me this morning. Think the hay fever may be just kicking in. Was fine till yesterday afternoon. Was 96 % in range .. High alarm gone off twice during the night.. Took correction dose still woke to a 10 4 .it's just gone off again . Nose streaming... Hope everyone is doing well and have a good day folks

4.9 for me this morning and a shocking 38% TIR (thanks to most of the night low whilst sleeping - which may have been a compression low as I certainly didn’t feel hypo at all).

Did just fine today with our own food, so known carb quantities!

Another early (for us) finish, definitely loving a more chilled out time on the canals than we have done before. Moored up just after Wheelock, Cheshire at about 2:30pm and enjoying the views and sunshine.

@eggyg - enjoy your break in the South Lakes! You really should try a narrow boat holiday, I’m sure you’d love it!

Today’s picture is of me bringing Solace into one of the Heartbreak Hill locks.

IMG_2569.jpeg

My day just gets better! Last week a new sensor lasted 4 days. Today, the new sensor gave up after 2 days!!

Oh my goodness (I can't bring myself to type OMG for some reason!) 13.4 this morning. I know exactly why - because I have become a Cookie Monster and my particular cookies of choice are Grasmere Gingerbread (bad thing about moving to the Lake District) and Dark Choc Ginger Border biscuits. I scoffed 3 of the latter just before bed (which was after midnight). Before my illness and op I NEVER ate biscuits - didn't even have them in the house, but my hubby (fell runner who can't believe his luck that we've moved up here) loves the odd digestive and I love to join him. I'm going to have my second cup of tea and then head out for a walk and see if my levels come down but I know that's like closing the barn door after the horse has bolted. I think I need some stiff words of encouragement. Anyway - another glorious day here and I hope where you all are too. Have a lovely one. xxx
At least it wasn't Cartmel Sticky Toffee Pudding.

04:27 BS 7.6 🙂

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Another hot night with the fan on & a few applications of the fridge cold water bottle at the back of my neck & inside wrists! Sweaty emoji!

Cycle has calmed down a bit & no more clots so, quite relieved about that! Phew! emoji!

Good morning. 6.6. Another scorcher I fear.

I wish I knew whereabouts in Ceredigion the Met Office keep their crystal ball because I would nip round and give it a polish. They are regularly underestimating the temperature in their forecasts. What is the point of promising me a pleasant 19 degrees when the dog and I are expiring from heat and the thermometer is reading 24 to 25? They were not much better in the winter when I would compare the Met to the BBC and then, finding complete disagreement, settle for looking out of the window. Rubbish. Think I shall blame it on the Tories.

Michael came yesterday and got all the couch out of the fuchsia bed. Neighbour popped round to get me to witness a signature and found himself wading into the pond to move the pump...I plodded on with the re-inforced edging but disaster struck on going inside to get something cold (OK, OK, it was a very persistent ice cream). The fridge freezer had packed up. Aargh! Rushed out and powered up the big chest freezer in the workshop which, after 2 hours, was cold enough to save the food. In that time I had researched the web and was horrified by the prices so, feeling if I had to spring that much cash I might as well buy local, I trotted off to NewcastleEmlyn and scored a lovely Miele for 200-300 quid less then the best on ao/Amazon etc. Virtue rewarded and no delivery charge or waiting - free delivery today. Neighbour popping over later to heave the "corpse" into my trailer to drive to the tip and save me £20 removal charge. It is purely coincidental that there is a big Co-op which sells ice cream in Lampeter...

Off to get Wolf out and do the watering. Hope everyone has a good day.

Morning all. No morning reading as yet another sensor applied last night and only just activated. I'm getting through so many test strips atm and fingers are getting sore so i hope this is third time lucky.

Have a lovely day everyone.

5.4 for me this morning - after 2 separate corrections last night of 3u in total; I was on a unicorn all day yesterday until the pawprint special of the bedtime rise, which I foolishly didn’t catch in time, hence needing corrections 🙄

Back to cloud here … have a good day all!

No reading for me this morning. Sensor applied last night so I’ll activate it tonight after giving it bedding in time.

I’m exhausted after the weekend though. I’d woefully underestimated how hard it was going to be keeping dad calm over the four days on top of the physical demands of schlepping tables and furniture all over the place!

Last edited:
Morning all. A surprising 5.1, so close. According to the LIbre graph I was hypo from 1-2am and 3.30-4am. I’m imaging it was compression, this hotel bed is far too soft for me I was swallowed up in it!

The hotel, as I suspected, has “gone down” somewhat from when it was family run. Gone are the starched white tablecloths and napkins in the opulent dining room. Just a table now, not even very nice, like a cafe. Gone is the bread trolley trundled over to your table with, still warm, delicious homemade breads cut to order. It’s trying to go all contemporary I think which isn’t easy in a very old country hotel. The service is pretty dire, staff shortages apparently according to a letter in our room. The food was as good as ever thank goodness but the cost of the wine is unbelievable. Mr Eggy’s 250 ml of Merlot was £15.50! My Sauvignon Blanc, 175 kms was £11,50 and it wasn’t cold enough and I didn’t like the glass, it was all thick and dumpy. I like a large fine glass. We’ve been coming here for 15 years, about once a year on average, we kept returning because of the fantastic service and amazing food. The pool is still as good and although the staff are doing their best it’s not the same. I did wonder why it was much cheaper than last time. Breakfast will be a true test, it was famous for its fantastic breakfasts. If it’s a buffet I’m going home! :rofl: I sound like a right snob don’t I?

Have a great day, a bit cloudy here but I’m fine with that.

And relax.

Attachments

• 5FE3CD4C-88C9-41CA-862E-C580448A0483.jpeg
    5FE3CD4C-88C9-41CA-862E-C580448A0483.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 7
Morning all. 🙂 7.1 here.

Wow, clouds! I hope it means a spot - just a spot, mind - of rain for the garden. Yesterday was a wash-out at work, hardly any students. And my boss had received a snooty email from two students whose class has been cancelled because they never turn up. Hopefully, today’ll be less weird! 🙂 Mostly, I love my job, but sometimes...

Morning all. A surprising 5.1, so close. According to the LIbre graph I was hypo from 1-2am and 3.30-4am. I’m imaging it was compression, this hotel bed is far too soft for me I was swallowed up in it!

The hotel, as I suspected, has “gone down” somewhat from when it was family run. Gone are the starched white tablecloths and napkins in the opulent dining room. Just a table now, not even very nice, like a cafe. Gone is the bread trolley trundled over to your table with, still warm, delicious homemade breads cut to order. It’s trying to go all contemporary I think which isn’t easy in a very old country hotel. The service is pretty dire, staff shortages apparently according to a letter in our room. The food was as good as ever thank goodness but the cost of the wine is unbelievable. Mr Eggy’s 250 ml of Merlot was £15.50! My Sauvignon Blanc, 175 kms was £11,50 and it wasn’t cold enough and I didn’t like the glass, it was all thick and dumpy. I like a large fine glass. We’ve been coming here for 15 years, about once a year on average, we kept returning because of the fantastic service and amazing food. The pool is still as good and although the staff are doing their best it’s not the same. I did wonder why it was much cheaper than last time. Breakfast will be a true test, it was famous for its fantastic breakfasts. If it’s a buffet I’m going home! :rofl: I sound like a right snob don’t I?

Have a great day, a bit cloudy here but I’m fine with that.

And relax.
DM me the hotel details and I’ll FedEx you some emergency croissants and Reidel wine glasses!

Back